Sweet twinks!

Willing Courier, Sc.2
b655779f33239316d5af28093712b597.jpg

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Masturbation
Video language: English

No question about it, Vitali Kutcher's courier service really is second to none. Not only does the young fellow arrive at your door attired in skimpy lycra, with a suitably appealing bulge on full display, but - as Lucas Drake discovers - he's also prepared to go the extra mile to ensure that the goods your receiving are up to expectation. So much so, in fact, that Kutcher actually helps Drake try out the new shiny metal butt-plug that he's ordered over the internet!

Format: mp4
Duration: 30:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3885kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 908.4 MB

Download Willing Courier, Sc.2

Brian Bonds, Charles Grey, Mason Lear
130921d31b1ac7b62ced69d979ab0059.jpg

You've heard of a booty call, well these booty buddies are the guys on the other end of that call!

Duration: 35:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5288kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Brian Bonds, Charles Grey, Mason Lear

RFC-Big Ones Bareback Gareth Greatwood
9fcdc9ac032d00e4c322b079b7d6fa4b.jpg

Wakes up horny and needing to jerk off, but his bareback buddy arrives at the perfect time to make use of that cock and tight jock hole! The friends service those delicious uncut dicks, pleasuring each other and appreciating their tools, but when Benjamin turns his sights on that tight little ass and starts licking we know the bareback fun is about to start

Duration: 22:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2359kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 403.1 MB

Download RFC-Big Ones Bareback Gareth Greatwood

Outdoor Raw Sc.3
3dc2eb74cf111d46fde478a30f9d67d3.jpg

Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Cumshots, Masturbation

Trevor begins to relax but just as his breath his restored, Mason takes it away agian with a subtle kiss on the neck. Trevor gets goosebumps as he turns to meet Mason's lips with his own. Mason smiles and asks Trevor if he feels better.

Duration: 25:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5876kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Outdoor Raw Sc.3

Hot Threesome Bruce Garcia, Samual Hayes & Darron Bluu 1080p
0f37b0fcf9af245ac51a4f64a0897947.jpg

Cast: Bruce Garcia, Samual Hayes, Darron Bluu
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Threesome, Bareback

The scene begins with the three guys playing video games together. Bruce Garcia on the left in the plaid boxers intends to win. Samual Hayes sits in the middle wearing sleek white boxer briefs. Additionally Darron Bluu with his big bulge is seen on the right wearing green underwear. The three of them are locked in an intense competitive multiplayer game. Bruce ends up winning the game and exclaims that Samual should suck it. Samual expresses that he is up for some oral. Suddenly a group make out session begins between the three boys. Bruce sucks on Samuals big dick then gives Darron a turn to suck on the boy in the middle. Fully nude Samual enjoys the attention from both guys. Darron deepthroats with ease. Rugged Bruce finds taking the entire length to be a challenge. Meanwhile Darron shows off his oral sex skills for the camera. Dominant Bruce finger probes Samual's tight ass. Next Darron moves into the middle and takes off his underwear to unleash his big dick. Bruce helps Samual suck on Darron's cock by pushing his head down. Bruce and Darron makeout while their bottom gives Darron head. Suddenly Bruce takes a turn at deepthroating Darron's massive hard on. Samual and Bruce trade the meaty shaft back and forth with their wet mouths. Darron moans out in pleasure while the two men give him oral attention. Thrusting upward Darron face fucks Bruce brutally. Samual sucks hard at Darrons's thick dick.

Duration: 25:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4834kbps

File size: 932.1 MB

Download Hot Threesome Bruce Garcia, Samual Hayes & Darron Bluu 1080p

Kiss Me Under The Net
a3d0fe5a41d4a82c8c10711197c1c81a.jpg

But first, however, the medic can't resist probing the said pucker with a plastic douche; before fingering the tight hole and then finally ploughing balls-deep inside. It's enough to make a grown-man's eyes water; and it's little wonder that Nutt is soon firing feverishly in all directions, before Reed wraps it up by blasting over his client's cute face!

Duration: 24:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4478kbps

File size: 835.1 MB

Download Kiss Me Under The Net

Moisés Paez - Ep. 6
8bf11dbb99f06eb5aa0dfbec5db29155.jpg

イケメンの友だちとハメ撮り撮影!
リアルなプライベート撮影ですので、いつもとは違う感じになってます。しかも、彼がハメ撮り配信初めてで、本編には目線モザイクありません!!

Duration: 43:44
Video: 1920x1078, AVC (H.264), 5860kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Moisés Paez - Ep. 6

Moisés Paez - Ep. 5
69de98f4a03ae5fa8665ac8acca80c5c.jpg

【顔出し】デカマライケメン19歳現役アメフト部がデビュー
現役で活動中で忙しい中、オフの日に撮影入れもらいました
はっきり言って、19歳とは思えないくらい変態です
乳首もケツもモロ感すぎて、最高にエロいです、アメフト部。

Duration: 31:25
Video: 1920x1078, AVC (H.264), 5860kbps

Download Moisés Paez - Ep. 5

Donny Forza and Vadim Black Bare Flip
fef0c50f3eb68c226d55d78b7f990d78.jpg

Release Year: 2014
Studio: DallasReeves
Cast: Donny Forza and Vadim Black
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Flip-Flop, Kissing

Vadim Black is playing his favorite video game when Donny Forza walks into the living room after a hot shower. Donny enjoys games, too, so they play together. After quickly dispatching Vadim.

Duration: 14:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3320kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 360.2 MB

Download Donny Forza and Vadim Black Bare Flip

Twinks In Gloves, Sc.3
ba74f67afc0ae15c2dfe0c8e2cabfd1e.jpg

Using boxing gloves to wank off is an unusual way to masturbate, but it's one that young Erik Climber is clearly keen to experience as he lies back and lets the leather do the work. It's not long, however, before his pleasures are interrupted by Timmy Williams, who's clearly only too happy to assist; gobbling on Erik's knob, then inviting Erik to do the same. Soon the two lads are 69-ing away like a couple of dick-crazed lads; with only Timmy's insatiable desire to get his mate's thick, meaty shaft inside his ass calling time on their mutual fellatio. Cue a stupendous fuck-fest that sees Timmy pummelled in a whole series of positions, and resulting in both lads spewing out furious amounts of spunk to wrap up this sweaty coupling!

Duration: 20:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5836kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 901.0 MB

Download Twinks In Gloves, Sc.3

Touch Me: Gianni Gio & Samuel Blanco (720p,1080p)
bf50fd26f47d4969689e1f5c33be27ac.jpg

Cast: Gianni Gio, Samuel Blanco
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback

The art of touch can be a very stimulating thing, as Samuel Blanco finds out when he meets his new roommate Gianni Gio. Gianni's room does not have a door and asks Samuel to be quiet while he rests. Samuel is wild with desire after meeting his new roommate and peers in on him and sees that he is enjoying the art of touch and dreams of doing the same. Samuel enters and is handed a bottle of oil and begins applying it all over Gianni's hairy, muscular body. Gianni stands up and Samuel removes his underwear, exposing his rich mocha colored cock. Samuel wastes no time in parting his mouth and sucking on Gianni's magnificent cock. Gianni switches it up with Samuel and begins sucking his hot twunk cock. Another flip and this time Samuel is flipped onto his shoulders, ass straight up and spread wide open. Gianni expertly probes that hot, smooth hole with his piercing tongue. Gianni's expert tongue fucking has both men in a state of ecstasy. Gianni can sense Samuel's sexual energy and lowers his ass down and rams his cock in and out of that eager and hungry ass. Ramming his cock hard and deep inside of Samuel has Samuel grinning with joy and gasping for air as each deep thrust takes his breath away. This is the result of being touched deeply and profoundly.

Total size: 1.2 GB in 2 files.

Download Touch Me: Gianni Gio & Samuel Blanco (720p,1080p)

Coltonreecexxx - Ep. 9
84e58c84d4586860acf42cc0a5cb2a28.jpg

台湾でエロマッサージをやっている小龍と初共演 ローションで全身ヌルヌルにされ、強制挿入! マッサージもセックスの腕前も圧巻です

Duration: 21:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5863kbps

File size: 959.8 MB

Download Coltonreecexxx - Ep. 9

Lance Bennett, Sherman Maus - Sherman Tops Lance Raw
b79161114c116894efb8a3224cf0cb9b.jpg

Watch as their kisses gets the ball rolling for an intense dick-down that sees each and every hot and horny guy getting their boners blown and their asses filled to capacity.

Duration: 25:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5286kbps

File size: 998.6 MB

Download Lance Bennett, Sherman Maus - Sherman Tops Lance Raw

Gay - Alejandro Alvarez Hd
7ca25d50fa44da8403d3090a1298fbf3.jpg

This week it is our pleasure to bring you these two hot guys together for the first time. We must admit that during filming it was difficult to keep these two horny guys apart. they never stopped but don't worry our cam caught the best of the action. This is a passionate and exclusive Fuckermate encounter bewteen two young, hot horny and smooth guys. The chemistry is explosive as you can see. Just sit back and enjoy it .

Duration: 25:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3874kbps

File size: 758.2 MB

Download Gay - Alejandro Alvarez Hd

Swanky Panties Fornication
809d7fab99ab8d1afdb228ebf605d5b9.jpg

Genres: Bareback, Anal Sex, Blowjob, Sperm, Cumshots, Tattoos

One way to feel ready as fuck for sex is to make sure you're feeling enough hot for it. Tristan Webber shows us how much importance he gives to it; should he wear the red or black underwear? I personally prefer some hot jockstraps! Anyway, Timmy Young seems to love it as he's hard like a rock when he receives a bit of head on his cock, but he doesn't lets Tristan wear those underpants too long because he makes him get fully naked to return the favor and end up fucking raw until Timmy gets milked in the end of this sexy scene!

Duration: 24:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5813kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Swanky Panties Fornication

International College Season 2
a3af8d9ba6df9de6951326670fe78a67.jpg

Genres: Bareback, Anal Sex, Blowjob, Sperm, Cumshots, Tattoos

Nathan keeps his sex streak and Danny is constantly caught by third eyes. Angel decides it's time to turn into a devil and Danny's only chance to stop that is to fuck his ass and cum twice in only one day. Passionate and dramatic sex is in the way! In the meantime, Trent tries to remember who he is.

Duration: 33:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5833kbps
Audio: 155kbps

Download International College Season 2

Massage Me, Sc.2
7f56045f0a6ee3331ee243c8ad6d9e58.jpg

Seeing these two beauts 69-ing away like a couple of sluts will almost certainly have you reaching for your own straining zipper, of course; and it's a situation that's likely to get even worse for pretty much every fan once Hod achieves his final goal and pushes his now well-greased ramrod deep into Tamir's hungry hole.

Duration: 34:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3904kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Massage Me, Sc.2

Uniformed Cock Sluts, Sc 4
2041281c09a3358ff46fa322df5f4693.jpg

Okay then, guys, who's the bigger cock-slut: Lucas Drake or Jake Stark? Why, it almost seems like the sixty-four million dollar question - and the good news is that this scout-inspired offering, featuring these two filthy ne'er-do-wells, offers us the opportunity of an answer. To be fair, we suspect most fans will come to the end of this stupendous presentation frankly little the wiser - especially given the fact that it's a flip-flop - but who the fuck is gonna complain? For both boys are as gorgeous as ever; and just the initial sight of the pairing frolicking around in water from a fire-hydrant is surely enough to get cocks everywhere straining at the leash. Indeed, the splatter of spunk hitting tissue will surely not be a too unfamiliar occurrence at laptops across the world, as these two beauts rub dick together, suck each other off, and then sixty-nine in the sunshine like a pair of cheap whores.

Duration: 27:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3890kbps

File size: 819.3 MB

Download Uniformed Cock Sluts, Sc 4

Birthday boy - Jean Gilliam, Oliver Morgenson
e209c146f9f1fff1c9089ae909863c0a.jpg

Cast: Jean Gilliam, Oliver Morgenson
Genres: Bareback, Oral/Anal Sex, Big Dick, Blowjob, Kissing, Cumshots, Rimming, Smooth, Twinks, Uncut

Boys are notoriously hard to buy gifts for, but if there's one thing hot little Jean Gilliam will always appreciate it's a hard raw cock to suck and bounce around on. He's getting exactly what he wanted from lovely pal Oliver Morgenson in this new BoyFun session, it's certainly a birthday to remember.
Oliver knows the way to his friend's tight little butt. He's bought him some very sexy little underwear, a jock strap that cups his big cock and full balls, and shows off his pert little ass perfectly.
Of course the boy can't wait to try them on, and Oliver can't wait to break them in.
It's perhaps understandable that those new undies aren't on his body for long. With his snug pucker licked the two are quickly slobbering and slurping all over each other's hard young cocks. It's enough to have any boy out of his pants and ready for a good fucking.
Jean eases his ass down on that big curved cock and welcomes every inch his pal can offer before taking it from behind in a slow and sensual barebacking that has his own long dick swinging below.
A final spooning takes them both to the limits of pleasure, with Jean busting out his birthday load all over himself in such an impressive display he has Oliver wanking off and firing his juicy goo all over the boy's ball sack seconds later.
It's safe to bet Jean liked his underwear, but the fucking was definitely the icing on the cake.

Duration: 22:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7854kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Birthday boy - Jean Gilliam, Oliver Morgenson

Feeling Better Already: Martin Dajnar & Tony Milak 1080p
d703a1fef131d644b749df6193bea97b.jpg

Cast: Martin Dajnar, Tony Milak
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback

I went into my stepson's room to get him ready for school. When I walked in, Tony was still in bed, curled up into his tiger onesie. He told me he didn't feel good. I wasn't sure if Tony was lying, but I went with it. I asked him if he wanted me to rub his belly, and he did. But as I started rubbing his chest and moved down to his belly, I noticed his dick was semi-hard. I reached down, pulled it out, laid down next to him, and started sucking on it. He closed his eyes and enjoyed my mouth on his dick. As I worked his cock, I pulled mine out and stroked it. He then took my meat into his mouth and showed me what he learned from his other stepdads. Then I filled his body with my cock as he got on all fours and let me in. His hole felt so hot. I fucked his ass until I couldn't hold back and spilled my seed on his balls. Tony then came on his belly before I sent him off to school. I'm a great stepdad.

Duration: 16:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7865kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 988.7 MB

Download Feeling Better Already: Martin Dajnar & Tony Milak 1080p

Back