Taboo! Incest Family Videos - Updated Daily

Sandra Latina - Spending Valentines With My Son Bullies

Tags:

MILF, Mom, Mother, Mommy, Son, Cuckold, Taboo, Dirty Talk

516 MiB || MPEG-4 || 1 080 x 1920 || 12 min 14 s

Video Cast:

Sandra Latina

Video Description:

Look son, you see these gifts right here on the table? They are NOT from your father so I am sure you would like to know who sent these gifts to mommy on Valentine's Day right? They were sent to me by the three boys that always bully you. The black panties were sent to me by the one that slaps you around and makes you do his math homework, the wine was from the one that makes you wash his car and the flowers are from the one that makes you do his English homework and laundry. With three hard cocks wanting your mommy how could I narrow it down to JUST fucking one? The answer is that I couldn't so I invited all THREE of them over to come over and spend Valentine's Day fucking all of mommy's holes as you're off doing their chores and your father is off working. I have the day perfectly planned out so I hope you can handle all the details I am about to give you as to how the bullies are going to use your mommy one at a time, two at a time and of course all three at a time. You are going to be talk of the campus on Monday honey, everyone will know what a hot slut your mom is and how she spent Valentine's Day getting loads of cum dumped on her.

Video Screenshot:

Link to Watch Online or Download

Helena Price Helenas Biological Cock

Tags:

Amateur, Blowjob, Brunette, Mother-Son, Family, Roleplay, Natural Tits

482 MiB || Windows Media || 720 x 1280 || 16 min 29 s

Video Cast:

Helena Price

Video Description:

I am writing to tell you in confidence about what I have been experiencing. I feel like a cat in heat at all times! My hormones are out of control, as if my biological clock is ticking hard! I NEED to get pregnant! Yesterday when my son came home from basketball practice I couldn't help myself! I was intoxicated by his pheromones! His scent wafted into my face as he sat down next to me, and the nature took over me! He couldn't resist my touch! I began seducing him, his cock was throbbing as I removed his sweaty shorts and wrapped my lips around his cock. He was slightly nervous although I know he isn't a virgin. After giving him the best head he fucked me until he couldn't hold back giving me a massive load deep inside me! He asked if I was on birth control and when I answered him no a look of worry came across his face. If only he knew mommy wanted another boy just like him!

Video Screenshot:

Link to Watch Online or Download

Back