Tease & Dirty Talk

Hey, how are you? It's been so long since I've seen you. I can hardly believe you're in college and looking so grown up. Me? Oh, I have a date tonight and your mom said I could come over and rummage through her closet for an outfit. Maybe you can help me choose the better outfit for my date. I'll try a couple on and let me know which one you like best. This first one is nice, but a little too conservative I think, don't you agree? Oh, this second one fits me like a glove. Speaking of fitting like a glove, I notice you have something happening in your pants. I'm sure my pussy would fit like a nice tight glove around that bulge in your pants. Your mom would not be happy if she knew I was making moves on you right now, but you're legal age and so am I so why not indulge? If we had a quickie it would totally calm my nerves about this date tonight and I'm sure you could use a release. You college guys with your raging hormones probably get a few releases a day I'm sure, by your own hand. Come closer and let me get hold of your young cock. Oh, that's nice and thick. I bet you taste really good. Oh god, I can't believe I have your cock in my hands and mouth right now. This is so wrong to be doing this with my best friends son. It feels so good though I don't want to stop. Lick my pussy for me and thrust your tongue deep in my hole. Oh yes, make it wet so you can plunge that cock deep inside me. After you make me cum I will turn over so you can fuck me from behind. I'm sure you dirty college boys like to do it doggystyle. Make sure you pull out and shoot your load on my ass. Oh wow what I big load! Ah, that felt so damn good. Now make sure you don't tell your mom a thing about us and what we did today.

Size: 307 MB
Duration: 00:13:48
Video: mp4 1280x720

Download file

I know how hard you work and need to unwind when you get home. I've waited all day for you to come home so I can help you de-stress. Do you like my pink bra and matching panties? You should come touch me. I'll take my bra off for you so you can lick my perky breasts. Flick you tongue on my nipples and gently pull at them with your teeth. Oh that feels so good. Isn't this fun? Put that mouth on my little pink pussy and eat me out. Oh yes, like that. Suck on my clit and move your tongue around. I'm ready for you to stick it in now. Climb on top of me and stick your cock inside. Oh bebe, your cock feels so good deep inside me. Don't cum until I ride you. I know how much you like to see my titties bounce. Cum with me. Fill me with your cum bebe. Oh I can feel your hot cum shoot inside my pussy. I'm so glad you're home from work but I had better go clean my cum filled hole out before it drips all over you. Love you bebe.

Size: 107 MB
Duration: 00:07:06

Download file

Your dad took a little blue pill and then fell asleep. I was ready for my pussy to be stuffed and he just rolled over and started snoring. I am so damn horny I thought since you are just down the hall and newly single that maybe just this one time you can fuck this ache in my groin out of me and no one has to know anything ever happened between us. Would you do this for your step-mom? I'm not your real mom and you're nineteen so it's not that bad for this to happen. I'll take good care of your cock. I only need it for a few minutes and then I'll cum. Would you be a good boy and lick mommies pussy for just a minute? I can hardly wait to feel that stiff rod inside me. Your dad has nothing but a limp noodle. I knew you would have a gorgeous thick dick for me. Oh yes, fuck me in any position you want. Where do you want to make a mess on me? Do you want to pull out and shoot your load on my ass? Oh, you like my huge tits. Come on bebe fuck me hard then pull out and shoot your hot cream all over mommies titties. Oh that felt so good. O.k, well since we’re both satisfied you can go back to sleep now. Sweet dreams my young stand in stallion

Size: 172 MB
Duration: 00:11:19

Download file

Mom and dad left me in charge while they are away. You have already figured out I can be quite the little boss. There is one thing we haven't addressed since our parents married and made us step related. We haven't really talked about any attraction we may have for each other. I know there must be some attraction toward me so why don't we just take care of this right now. I've seen the way you steal glances at me as I step out of the shower in our shared bathroom. I'm sure you want to slide that big brother cock in between these tiny ass cheeks of mine and let it slip into my tight pussy. Let's just cut the sexual tension and do it already. I'll get it wet with my pretty little mouth before you slide it in my slit. How does my pussy feel big brother? Is it what you imagined? I like to fuck so you should know now that we've broken the ice between us this is going to be a regular thing whenever we are home alone. Oh, are you going to cum already? Hurry and pull out. You made quite the mess all over my perky boobies didn't you? You aren't going to tell your dad that you scored with your new sister are you? That wouldn't be a wise decision because I am quite the brat and will blame you for anything and everything. That’s what little sisters do.

Size: 138 MB
Duration: 00:09:06

Download file

Oh hi, I'm your dad's date tonight. We met on that dating site he probably told you of me. I saw your light was on as I was making my way out of the house. You're in college right? See the situation is, your dad feel asleep before I could get my ahem, sexual satisfaction. He certainly got his nut and left my high but not dry if you catch my drift. I certainly can't leave this house as horny as I am I might cause an accident on the drive home. What do you say if you and I have a quickie, a quiet quickie so as not to wake your dad. You wouldn't mind fucking an older woman would you? I don't mind young dick at all. I know exactly how to use a cock to pleasure myself, all I need is more than the three minutes your dad gave. Can I suck you? What a nice big cock you have, it's so much bigger than your father's wilted weenie. Oh fuck me balls deep! You know, I didn't get dessert at dinner tonight. Why don't you give me your sweet cum? I'll suck it straight from your lovely nut sack. Thank you so much for taking care of this cougar pussy. You are a much better ride than your dad. If you want, why don't I take you for dinner next weekend and we can do this again at my place after. You can eat me out for dessert, I'll even buy whip cream for the clit topping.

Size: 189 MB
Duration: 00:12:22

Download file

Back