The First Casting for girls is the road to easy money

Jana Aka Jenny Smith

Tags:

Casting, All Sex, MILF, Blonde, Blowjob, Hardcore, Large Areolas, Squirt

407.2 MB || MPEG-4 || 1280 x 720 || 27 min 2 sec

Video Cast:

Jana

Video Description:

Squirting fantasy!!! Blonde MILF Jana really surprised us. Straight away she told us she liked anal sex and deep throat. She has plenty of experience with photographing, so there wasn't much talking needed. Our cameraman put her BJ technique to the test and then fucked her smoothly shaved pussy. Let me tell you, fucking a lady like this is pure pleasure. Jana enjoyed every move and squirted like a young, juicy girl. This is beyond believable, you just have to watch this squirting mum to believe. Have fun!

Video Screenshot:

Link to Watch Online or Download

Sera Ryder The Slim Girl With The Cool Name - Sera Ryder Initial Casting

Tags:

2021, All Sex, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Doggystyle, Missionary, Cowgirl, Petite, Cum Shot

3.01 GB || MPEG-4 || 1920 x 1080 || 35 min 35 sec

Video Cast:

Sera Ryder

Video Description:

Video Screenshot:

Rylie

Tags:

Legal Teen, Reality, BlowJobs, Swallow, Blonde, Talking, Casting, Amateur, Hardcore

544 MB || MPEG-4 || 1280 x 720 || 21 min 03 sec

Video Cast:

Rylie

Video Description:

I like nice things, a challenge, and playing the game. But sometimes I just want to shove my cock in the filhtiest, easiest local cum dumpster without having to try that hard. Especially if all I get that week are walkouts and I NEED to get laid asap. Rylie's pics made me think that's what I'd get - sexual junk food that's easy to obtain, devour, and discard. But under that facade of fake lies a fairly shy and normal girl who's in over her head, yet too proud and greedy to admit it. It quickly becomes clear she's not nearly as hardcore as she wants the world to see her. How she deals with getting a moutful of my cum tells you all you need to know about her.

Video Screenshot:

Tiffany Tatum Casting X * Updated *

Tags:

Anal, Threesome, MMF, Ass Licking, Casting

1.04 GB || MPEG-4 || 960 x 540 || 98 min 12 sec

Video Cast:

Tiffany Tatum

Video Description:

A hungarian girl, Tiffany Tatum has an audition with Pierre Woodman. She will answer general questions about her life and sexual fantasies and experience. Then Tiffany Tatum will undress to show her body naked. She will be asked to show her body in doggy style and missionary position on a sofa.

Video Screenshot:

Courtney

Tags:

Anal, Creampie, Amateur, Casting, POV, Hardcore

189 MB || MPEG-4 || 480 x 270 || 30 min 4 sec

Video Cast:

Courtney

Video Description:

Courtney is another girl with a golden heart, IF the job she claims to have is real. It's almost too sweet. I made the joke about a girl's thigh gap ratio being that of a Japanese Hentai cartoon character before, but I should've saved that one for Courtney. She's almost cartoonishly hot. There are some issues that become apparent once she takes that skin tight dress off, but beyond that she's just about perfect - great head, awesome cum face, takes it in the ass, lets me inseminate her without much complaining. I shoot my load so deep inside this babe, I'm pretty sure it came out of her nose. Let's just hope her boyfriend won't find out. With a girl like that, I imagine this dude to be some 50 year old millionaire Mafia Don or something.

Video Screenshot:

Back