These cute Shemale

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Kendra Sinclair
Genres: Shemale, Masturbation, Posing, Brunette

Hi my name is Kendra Sinclair. I am one sexy shemale. I have a sexy body that was made for teasing all you guys who love your girls with an extra surprise. I love anal and it can never be too hard or too big for me! Just thinking about your dick in my ass makes me so hard. I know what I like and I know what you like, so get over here and watch me stroke my hot love stick and play with my sexy tranny balls. I am going to spread my hot tranny asshole wide for you. So you can fuck me till I shoot luscious shemale cum all over myself.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 30:55
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1708kbps
Audio: 125kbps
File size: 417.3 MB

Download link: Kendra Sinclair in the scene Watch Me Spread My Hot Tight Ass

Cast: Casey Lay
Genres: Shemale, Anal, Oral, Hardcore, Cumshot

In this second hardcore, Casey takes on my experienced male performer Alex Rasputin. See how cute and delicate she is, and her body is so fit and awesome. After giving Alex a good blowjob she gets her precious little pussybum eaten out thoroughly. We proceed to get her into the position to be penetrated and she gets fucked in doggy, missionary, spooning, cowgirl, and in reverse!

Format: mp4
Duration: 21:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3784kbps
Audio: 112kbps
File size: 636.2 MB

Download link: Alex Rasputin fucks tgirl Casey Lay

Cast: Kendra Sinclair
Genres: Striptease, Shemale, Masturbation, Posing

Hi It's Kendra Sinclair. I love wearing my teeny weenie string bikini and dancing around for you until my huge she weenie can't be contained by my tiny panties. Soon my top flies off and then the time comes for my hot she cock to be unleashed and it is anything BUT teeny. Speaking of butts, my hot round tranny ass is ready to open wide. I keep thinking about that sweet, pink tranny asshole being opened wide by your cock. Maybe you wanna stick your tongue in there first... Now cums the best part, my yummy cumshot that is thick, white and oh so gooey.

Duration: 24:54
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2441kbps
Audio: 125kbps
File size: 470.7 MB

Download link: Kendra Sinclair in the scene Hot Lil Tranny Wiggles that Fanny

Cast: Kendra Re’Nay, Taye
Genres: Transsexual, Hardcore, Anal

Black shemale Kendra Re'Nay is a sexy tgirl with a hot body, hormone breasts, a hard cock and a gorgeous round ass! She likes being fucked as much as she likes being on top! In this hot hardcore scene Taye Micheals fucks her sexy ass hard and cums all over her face! Enjoy!

Duration: 19:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3900kbps
Audio: 310kbps
File size: 591.5 MB

Download link: Taye fucks tgirl Kendra Re’Nay

Cast: Rod Daily, Jane
Genres: Shemale, Tranny, blow job, anal, condom

Country beauty, Jane is all dressed up for her party on Shemale Club. Her friend Rod Daily comes over to help her get ready.

He loves a nice hard cock and knows Jane has a nice big one for him. He takes it out and starts to suck it, then she takes her turn on sucking his cock. After a lot of foreplay they get down to business and Rod rams his cock deep in Jane’s ass. And she sure does enjoy it!

Duration: 28:19
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3929kbps
Audio: 62kbps
File size: 829.9 MB

Download link: Rod Daily fucks tgirl Jane

Cast: Kalena Rios
Genres: Transsexual, Shemale, Brazil, Solo, Toys, Masturbation, Cumshot

Hey fellow shemale fans! Welcome back to another update here at Trans500. We have something special to bring you some Holiday cheers. Kalena Rios is here to show off that round sexy ass, perfectly shaped titties and a face that puts many others to shame.Its one of those tranny types that every man or woman dreams about. That delicious ass will make anyone's pants wet, whether your'e into trannies,girls, men, whatever the case may be.This girl is definately beautiful. She wastes no time to get down to business. Stroking that she-cock till its hard as a rock and ready to bust. Kalena Rios doesn't need a man to satsify her horny dirty needs. She penetrates that pretty little hole with her toy till she cant take it anymore.Riding a dildo like that takes talent and Kalena delivers. That huge round badonk bounces on it like she was born to do it. Enough talk, lets get you right down to it with Kalena Rios in "Kalena At Play".

Duration: 21:16
Video: 720x404, AVC (H.264), 775kbps
Audio: 184kbps
File size: 150.1 MB

Download link: TS Kalena Rios at Play

Cast: Alice
Genres: Transsex, Shemale, bareback, interracial, asstomouth, creampie, asian, thailand

What's better than a 39kg spinner Ladyboy? A. NOTHING! It's incredible how a waif Ladyboy like Alice can swallowing big cocks hole inside her little ass. She flips up her girlfriend dress showing her swinging dick and no panties. A cock...

Duration: 18:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4788kbps
Audio: 185kbps
File size: 662.9 MB

Download link: Alice in the scene Girlfriend Dress Creampie

Cast: Tropicana
Genres: shemale, solo, masturbation, anal dildo

This gorgeous Western-Canadian girl has that beautiful smile and is a total charmer - and she experienced adult for the first time in her life with Grooby's Shemale Yum and yours truly. I realized that Tropicana is a natural masturbator, and I encourage her to stretch herself open with a rather large toy...my biggest in fact. She told me that it would not be a problem so who am I to stop her right?

Duration: 8:44
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1952kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 128.5 MB

Download Tropicana with Large Toy

Back