Top Gay Models In Hardcore Action

Tanner & Jayden
e45fd772d67f3a00696bc3278cef6033.jpg

Release Year: 2013
Studio: sean cody
Cast: Tanner & Jayden
Genres: Gay,Anal,Big Cock,Hardcore
Video language: English

I couldn't help but give Tanner a hard time...
''We have to trouble shoot,'' I said. ''Those big balls of yours are always in the way!''
He laughed. I knew he was having fun.
''I will try to keep them under control!''
Jayden was loving them too.
''They keep slapping against my ass,'' he said. ''It feels really good!''

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 28:57
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4687kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 1.0 GB
Download Tanner & Jayden

Ashton Fucks Cameron
94757bbc8fa9946b5ac0d0ad82d64564.jpg

Studio: CFSelectCorbinFisher
Cast: Ashton, Cameron
Genres: Anal Sex, Ass Play, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Facial, Hardcore, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Tattoos.

Ashton is a big and buff nightclub bouncer and he knows how to handle trouble. Since Cameron is nothing but trouble (of the best kind!) it's a sure bet Ashton will handle him right. Ashton kisses and blows Cameron, then eats out Cameron's ass before pounding him.
Once Ashton starts fucking, Cameron is in for the ride of his life. The bigger bodybuilder uses all of his muscle to slam in and out of Cameron's perfect bubble butt. Ashton fucks an explosive load out of Cameron, then blasts his load straight into Cameron's mouth.

Format: mp4
Duration: 19:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3364kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 487.3 MB
Download Ashton Fucks Cameron

PM-Macho & Joey VanDamme
d2b1c13ade375b3fb7e832f642f43f5a.jpg

features dozens of real musclemen from all over the world in hot adult solo video clips. A true muscle connoisseur's delight, inside you will find hundreds of video clips and image galleries of hot, hard, gay and straight competitive bodybuilders, musclemen, and rock-hard athletes, all photographed in beautiful exotic locations! These musclemen are practiced in the fantasy performance art of hard muscle flexing, posing and masturbation - and just the way you want to see it! Video clips available in both Windows Media Player and Flash formats, with extended-play versions for broadbanders!

Duration: 32:56
Video: 640x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1319kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 328.6 MB
Download PM-Macho & Joey VanDamme

Swallowing Zeb
ae408d268c13080a0dac5905bc337628.jpg

Genres: Anal/Oral sex, Tatooing, Big Dick, Rimming, Cumshots, Facial

When things start out with Zeb kissing and licking your toes and soles �
you know things are only going to get even hotter. Blake can't wait to find out how hot!
As Zeb worships Blake's feet, Blake strokes his own stiff dick. Zeb's not having that! He leans down and slowly and sensually sucks Blake.
Blake returns the favor before Zeb eats out Blake's ass, getting him ready to get fucked.
After fucking Blake in every position he can think of, Zeb pounds a huge load out of Blake! Cum flys all over Blake's
tight body and Zeb finishes off by blasting his load into Blake's mouth.

Duration: 20:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5004kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 749.5 MB
Download Swallowing Zeb

Indian Guy From Conveninence Store Fuck
0b05a831d8b2a8f3011d1962ce9cb7d7.jpg

So I met this Indian dude at the convenience store at the corner of my street. He checked me out for a while and I finally came right out and said to him...so you wanna come back to my place and get fucked? And, of course, he did. He fucking whined and bitched that my cock was too big but I just kept on pounding him anyway. I could tell he was hurting but I just kept going until I got off. indian my new fetish

Duration: 21:47
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video V8

File size: 178.1 MB
Download Indian Guy From Conveninence Store Fuck

Finn Daniels - Getting Interviewed (2011)
38bd44631a3bc06f2a218178cd2570f0.jpg

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Gayroom
Cast: Finn Daniels
Genres: Anal

Pretty Boy Finn is stepping into the fabulous life of Izzy James famed producer and known for his massive black meat poker. What Finn doesn't know is that this job interview can be gaping with opportunities. Let's just hope Finn can handle Izzy's big demands....

Duration: 35:40
Video: 1250x702, Windows Media Video 9, 2441kbps

File size: 674.8 MB
Download Finn Daniels - Getting Interviewed (2011)

Scott and Marcs
1a191717f393d1163197960b04338f65.jpg

Studio: corbin fisher
Cast: Scott and Marcs
Genres: Gay,Anal,Hardcore

cott and Marcs playful chemistry definitely comes across while they are playing video games. Scott claimed he knew hed win. But devilish Marc wasnt about to give up without a fight.
Scott did win, but when Marc yanks the controller away from him and kisses him, I got the feeling Marc didnt mind losing. He and Scott head upstairs to play a different game.
One of the hottest things about Marc (aside from his eyes, muscles and big dick) is how passionate he is when hes making out. This stud loves to fuck, dont get me wrong - but he loves to kiss. And hes damn good at it!
One of the hottest things about Scott (aside from his muscular body, that Southern drawl and his thick cock) is that brash, almost-cocky attitude, that his sense of humor makes even more attractive. When it comes to sex, Scott is one of the most focused and enthusiastic guys Ive found!
Once upstairs, the making out continues. The shirts come off and both guys kiss and bite each others nipples. Scott gets Marcs dick out first. He rubs Marcs balls as he goes down on his cock. Scott moves into a 69 on top of Marc.
Marc sucks Scotts dick. Scott pulls Marcs legs up so he can rim Marcs fuzzy ass. Marc drives his tongue deep into Scotts ass at the same time. I always wonder if Scotts wrestling career ever prepared him for this!
Both guys eat the hell out of each other. Scott pulls Marcs ass even higher up, then shoves his dick into him in a reverse-piledriver! Marc moans as he Scott drills down into his tight hole.
Scott wants Marc to sit on him. Marc slides down on Scotts stiff dick. Scott thrusts up into Marc. Marcs rock-hard dick swings back and forth as he gets pounded.
Marc lies on his side. Scott shoves his cock back inside him. He hammers Marcs ass, pulling one of Marcs legs up high to get in as deep as he can.
Scott fucks a huge load out of Marc. Cum sprays everywhere, all up his abs, chest and neck! Scott pulls out, then feeds Marc his load! Marc sucks Scotts thick dick dry.
Who needs video games when these two are around?

Duration: 17:12
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video V8
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 190.0 MB
Download Scott and Marcs

Orange You Glad You Got Tricked Out
0153ed156f785a7fe384471a3d6496cc.jpg

Genres: Studs, Interracial, Duet, Oral, Anal, Cumshots, Outdoor

Man we tricked out another thug this week. We found him walking behind some Canal slum. he was wearing an orange outfit, which made him easy to spot. We didnt waste time chasing him down and offering him some money to suck my boys dick. HE didnt want to at first, something about not being a bitch. But money talks and when you show you got it. A thug will do just about anything to get it. Thats how you turn a Thug into a trick and maybe a Bitch.

Duration: 29:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 648.4 MB
Download Orange You Glad You Got Tricked Out

BB-Art Project (Kip Johnson and Tanner Moore)
49682973da0bad49cb4ec1d264a5dd88.jpg

Studio: BaitBuddies
Cast: Kip Johnson and Tanner Moore
Genres: big balls, big cock, blow job, cumshot, fucking, handjob, kissing, long hair, muscles, straight

The first piece of art in this video is our straight boy, Kip. What a beautiful, manly hunk
he is! Kip is 26 years old, 6'3'' and 205lbs of solid, well placed muscle topped off with blue eyes, long surfer boy hair, a movie star face and a big,
fat 8'' cut cock that's perfect in every way possible. What completes this package called Kip and makes him an ultimate dreamboat,
is his cool confidence, masculine voice and attitude. Kip surfs by day and bounces rowdy chicks and dudes at a titty strip
bar in south Florida at night to pay the bills.

Duration: 35:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 1817kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 502.9 MB
Download BB-Art Project (Kip Johnson and Tanner Moore)

Czech 86
361be7c6d38632e0acb224dd00296b84.jpg

Studio: CzechHunter
Genres: Bareback, Oral, Anal Sex, Big Dick, Blow Job, Facial, Cumshots

This time I met a very cute boy waiting for a bus. He seemed to be quite open-minded but he didn't give me enough time to even explain what I want from him. In other words: he used his last chance to run away from me. Bad luck. So I walked down the street and after a few meters already � at the next bus-stop � I saw a second boy. With a very interesting face. He seemed to be quite busy with his mobile and when I approached him he told me that he visited his mum because he wanted to lend some money.

Duration: 41:37
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1125kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 382.3 MB
Download Czech 86

Back