Top Gay Videos! Best Of 2013!

Tobias Pounds Arnaud Chagall
90470b310280f84a564fbc78d5de0531.jpg

Release Year: 2014
Studio: CockyBoys
Cast: Arnaud Chagall, Tobias
Genres: Anal/Oral, Big Dick, Cumshots, Fingering, Interview, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Tattoos, Uncut.
Video language: English

Tobias is new to Cockyboys but make no mistake - he comes with tons of experience fucking guys. As he says in his interview "I usually have someone in my bed before midnight every night." You do the math. Arnaud, on the other hand, is shy and reserved which actually is a turn on for Tobias because he loves to "open them up". It was a natural fit for Tobias' first scene and he sure did not disappoint.
After a brief chat Tobias is ready to go to town on Arnaud. A few kisses is all it took for his cock to get hard and Arnaud eagerly goes down on Tobias and unbuttons his pants to deepthroat his big cock. Inevitably, a few minutes later, Arnaud is on all fours with his hole right in Tobias' face so he can spit on it and open it up. Tobias was gentle at first but if there's one thing we've learned from guys like Gabriel Clark it's that total tops only start gentle but 5 minutes later it's a different story. Good thing Arnaud knows how to be a very accommodating bottom. He definitely deserved to get Tobias' load all over his face!

Format: mp4
Duration: 25:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2927kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 562.9 MB

Download Tobias Pounds Arnaud Chagall

David's Meat Ride
1012970f6d984ffeb08a0b8fee8672dd.jpg

And they smeared a hole in my ass , he just put his finger , I planted myself at him. He slowly ran his finger in the ass and I sit down on it. He gradually added fingers , introducing one more each time . Pain began to appear , but it was kind of nice pain. And finally, he pressed the head of his cock to my hole , I froze . I really like that he came inside me. He did everything right , slowly entered the head , I got used to it , he slowly began to move into the member , giving me to get used to , and gradually introduced deeper until I felt his groin shaved his buttocks.

Duration: 34:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 67kbps

File size: 759.7 MB

Download David's Meat Ride

Kris 5
bf9d8eb2e6c9ba5950a3554991780649.jpg

Release Year: 2013
Genres: Gay, Twiks, Anal

I have been totally obsessed with sex. I am pretty much horny all the time haha. Sex is a great gift of life that should be enjoyed to the fullest

Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 14:25
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1858kbps

File size: 354.8 MB

Download Kris 5

Jake Bass Pounds Max Carter
0ab533630d54c7f27ce4b602f08152bb.jpg

You might be used to seeing Jake Bass with a different Max (of the Ryder variety), but Jake is also friends with the handsome Max Carter. The guys have an entirely different relationship -- Jake likes to take charge while the modest Max gives him exactly what he wants, the two often bereft of words!

Duration: 11:34
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 256.9 MB

Download Jake Bass Pounds Max Carter

Micky Suck & Handjob
a83bf9e2a917dba64d417f7d407a3218.jpg

Cast: Micky
Genres: Blowjob, handjob, hunks

Moving day is always hectic, but Micky is a friendly Fratmen who's always willing to help out. After some of the boxes are in, our hairy, big-dicked frat boy offers Micky some money to work without a shirt. Soon after, Micky gets an offer he can't refuse, and he's fully naked sucking a thick, fat cock. Fratmen Micky is no stranger to pleasuring a fellow Fratmen, and it shows in every sensual movement he makes. The ending is amazing: Micky blows a full load of cum on his hairy partner's stomach.

Duration: 36:40
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1953kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 559.6 MB

Download Micky Suck & Handjob

Gabriel Clark Fucks Chris Harder
dc0957d609335675cc25c45b6b39af29.jpg

Studio: Cocky Boys

Chris Harder was excited to meet Gabriel Clark for the first time. Though Chris has already worked extensively with Jake Jaxson on Answered Prayers, he said he never truly felt like a CockyBoy until he was about to get fucked by Gabriel -- or as Chris calls it, "get Clark'd." It's somewhat of a rite of passage at CockyBoys to "get Clark'd" at CockyBoys, and it's a different experience each time for Gabriel.

Gabriel said right upfront that Chris was exactly his type. He couldn't wait to look deeply into Chris' blue eyes and pound him, watching his face morph and change -- and Chris is very expressive thanks to a lengthy background in theater. The two started by swapping blowjobs, and you could tell Chris was eager to be sucking Gabriel's dick. Then Chris bent down on all fours and took Gabriel's cock like a champ.

Gabriel really loved drilling Chris -- the two were completely covered in sweat by the time they neared the point of no return. And after Chris got fucked hard up against a window, the two finally released their loads in a perfect 69 position. Perhaps the thing both Chris and Gabriel have in common the most is their love for cum! And there's nothing hotter than giving AND receiving a facial at the same time!

Duration: 27:33
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 613.6 MB

Download Gabriel Clark Fucks Chris Harder

Do what you got to
f22ce292658efe8911c8518e321db74e.jpg

Then he stood up with me , pulled me by the hand , I stood up too. He pressed on my shoulders and I knelt down . His cock was sticking to my face , I began to caress his tongue , then wrapped his lips and began to suck , moving his head to the meeting , sucking dick is deeply then releasing . It seemed to me that I know how to finish , just making a blowjob . He began to moan , brought me more of this , I made ??him moan , her caresses . I think he wants to come, I found myself thinking that I want that he had finished in my mouth , and began to accelerate the pace ... But suddenly he took my head in his hands and lifted me up . I turned back to him and pressed his ass to his cock , began to rub against him and then lay down on the bed on her stomach as he could set up the ass wider. I wanted to be so I wanted him to see that I give him yourself. He took some cream from his bedside ,

Duration: 29:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2930kbps
Audio: 60kbps

File size: 652.4 MB

Download Do what you got to

Pierced Punk Teens' Piss Fun
bd73b6bf79d025934177c6e0397bcd1e.jpg

Studio: Rawfuck

This cocky, inked brat with a face full of piercings thinks the pool boy could be doing his job better by servicing his teen meat. He lets loose jets of hot piss, emptying his dick out before he ploughs the working lads hole raw until he pops his nut and can get back to relaxing.

Duration: 32:06
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1945kbps
Audio: 52kbps

File size: 470.2 MB

Download Pierced Punk Teens' Piss Fun

Kris 1
a9284120b0f15ab2156a8ea179b6d191.jpg

Release Year: 2013
Genres: Gay, Twiks, Anal

I am not afraid to admit that since I was a teenager, I have been totally obsessed with sex.

Duration: 20:22
Video: 720x540, AVC (H.264), 2661kbps
Audio: 97kbps

File size: 412.4 MB

Download Kris 1

Jake Bass Pounds Max Carter(Apr 01,2014)
e7c4ffc65cf94c00624968a690b7c66d.jpg

Genres: Oral,Anal,Blowjob, Cumshot, Facial, White

You might be used to seeing Jake Bass with a different Max (of the Ryder variety), but Jake is also friends with the handsome Max Carter. The guys have an entirely different relationship -- Jake likes to take charge while the modest Max gives him exactly what he wants, the two often bereft of words! Max has the kind of quiet, alluring personality that literally made Jake lunge at him, and their lips were locked like magnets. Since the guys are around the same age, height, and body type, they really had a lot of chemistry. After they swapped blowjobs, Jake flipped Max around on all fours and railed him from behind. But what finally sent them both over the edge was switching positions and fucking face to face.

Duration: 11:34
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 256.9 MB

Download Jake Bass Pounds Max Carter(Apr 01,2014)

Back