Top Gay Videos! Best Of 2013!

Power Pack 2
531d558d0ed04858466c568e70b0eecc.jpg

Studio: MachoFucker

Put Russian newcomer Pavel together with handsome stud Dragomir and a new big-dick Power Pack was born. Watch these mad pounders digging-out the back of a gorgeous looking new Bottom slut with a beautiful ass, Micha.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 18:39
Video: 640x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 274.9 MB

Download Power Pack 2

Jonny Fucks Mick Gibson
a70ed20d52d301c0d12e70e748db3b97.jpg

Studio: Dominic Ford

We found Jonny locally and his gorgeous eyes and body literally stopped us in our tracks. I believe this marks Jonny's first time on screen. Mick is no stranger to the screen, however, and he is an awesome body. Watching him, and hearing him, get fucked is an experience unto itself. He loves every minute! In the interview, they both talk about what they do off-camera. One is in the military and races motorcross! Crazy, right?

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 0:40
Video: 960x540, VP6F, 900kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 5.2 MB

Download Jonny Fucks Mick Gibson

DReeves - Dallas Barebacking Maxx Fitch at his Garden (23 Mar)
587ca7d3eadc1e95f9389fc74be48fda.jpg

Studio: DallasReeves

When Dallas Reeves hired a new Pool cleaner he never expected to get the service from such a hot stud as Maxx Fitch. They both started servicing each cocks and Maxx loves to feel Dallas cock getting inside his ass bareback�until both cum.

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4769kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 511.4 MB

Download DReeves - Dallas Barebacking Maxx Fitch at his Garden (23 Mar)

Hot Steamy Orgy
c28a705a71b6962cd7d42c4f66e41ddd.jpg

Studio: Gayroom

I lost my contact in one of the rooms and I seriously had 6 guys looking all over for it. Don

Duration: 39:02
Video: 950x536, AVC (H.264), 2441kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 725.2 MB

Download Hot Steamy Orgy

Reagan Swallows Taylor
0f4b203609da09807a4760189ca342f7.jpg

Release Year: 2014
Genres: Anal Sex, Blowjob, Cumshot, Kissing, Bareback, Rimming, Facial Cumshots
Video language: English

I�m not sure anyone could resist Reagan if he was bent over, ass up, begging for someone to do something - anything! - to that hot hole of his. Taylor most definitely wasn�t able to resist when presented with that very picture, and wasted little time dropping down behind Reagan to bury his face in his ass and start eating his hole out. This episode wonderfully represents all of the hot stuff that ensues when guys come to CF, discover just how great sex with another man can feel, realize most all of the other guys here feel that same way, and are given the opportunity to go at it with one another. Taylor and Reagan are all over each other from the outset, and Taylor seems particularly turned on by seeing and feeling Reagan�s cock get bigger and bigger as he works it over with his hands, tongue and lips. That initial taste of Reagan�s hole left Taylor hungry for more of it, though, and he�s soon sliding his own hard cock balls-deep in to Reagan, at which point the fast and furious fucking begins!

Duration: 17:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4768kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 633.6 MB

Download Reagan Swallows Taylor

Facials: Phillip Aubrey Pounds...
592af8a136f28f2ed937a0f196f80e02.jpg

Studio: Dominic Ford

This week David Chase, who got lots of great press for his scene with Spencer Reed, gets his turn at Phillip Aubrey. David is a voracious bottom, and Phillip (who is usually seen bottoming) gets to take his turn at topping. Phillip is an awesome top and fucks David relentlessly, and then gives David a creamy facial!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 0:40
Video: 960x540, VP6F, 900kbps

File size: 5.2 MB

Download Facials: Phillip Aubrey Pounds...

Max and Serg
0172c997e26d255ae60fe820622e7bfb.jpg

Studio: Cum Into My Ass

The bottom boy in this video has one of those nice round and solid asses I just want bury my face and cock into!! Great fuck in this video.

Format: avi
Duration: 19:27
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1270kbps

File size: 200.4 MB

Download Max and Serg

Costa Rica- Tyler Tag Team (With Tom & Jacob)
0d3bdd050e83f01e568adbc63d4d764f.jpg

Release Year: 2014
Genres: Anal Sex, Blowjob, Kissing, Threesome, Facial Cumshots, Tatoos

Had it been entirely up to the guys, they�d have spent every moment of every day down in Costa Rica in the water. Whether down at the beach or at our villa's amazing pool, every single one of the guys who joined us in Costa Rica spent as much time as possible having fun in the water. We�ve seen some of this in the b-roll accompanying episodes we�ve released from the Costa Rica shoot already, and see even more of it here. The benefit of filming the guys in the villa pool, as opposed to down at the beach, is that we could film them swimming around in the buff and getting a little frisky! Who needs swimsuits when it�s just a bunch of CF studs with a private pool all to themselves?! The real fun with Jacob, Tom, and Tyler took place once they pulled themselves out of the pool and made their way to the bedroom, though. It was in there that Tyler found himself on the receiving end of an insanely hot tag-team, as Jacob and Tom took turns drilling his hole and and treating him to quite the fuck. Certainly, all three of these guys took turns swallowing cock and doing anything and everything they could to feel good, but it�s Tyler who really got the royal treatment as his ass got worked over deep and hard. By the end of this episode, I think he ended up even wetter than he was when he climbed out of the pool, as he was completely drenched in Jacob�s and Tom�s big loads.

Duration: 20:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4845kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 747.3 MB

Download Costa Rica- Tyler Tag Team (With Tom & Jacob)

CFisher - Zeb Dicks Braxton - Bareback (27 Mar)
1dbc0a7b513de522007350e78b68e11c.jpg

Studio: CorbinFisher

Zeb�s back! Zeb�s back! And� Zeb is back! It�s also worth pointing out that, along with Zeb�s being back, he�s looking even hotter! He�s looking so hot, in fact, that when it came time to decide just who would break in Braxton and get a dick up his ass for the first time for us, Zeb came to mind immediately.

Sure, we�re all excited Zeb is back. But I think Braxton discovers here just how thankful he should be that Zeb has returned to CF after taking a short break. Mind you, once Braxton sees Zeb�s big cock appear he might have been a bit intimidated. Once that cock was in his hole and pumping away, though, Braxton couldn�t help but grunt and groan and moan, �Oh fuck! Oh my god!�.

Clearly, Zeb built up some sexual energy while he was away - once he gets his dick in Braxton�s hole he starts fucking him mercilessly with long, steady strokes. He uses every inch of that big cock to work over Braxton�s hole, eventually fucking a big load out of Braxton and driving him wild. As hot as Braxton�s load was, though, it�s nothing compared to the one Zeb starts spraying all over the place (but mostly all over Braxton) when he finally goes over the top!

Duration: 15:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3531kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 400.9 MB

Download CFisher - Zeb Dicks Braxton - Bareback (27 Mar)

BA-Luke & Marty
aee5ffc561e20a09bbaa04ff76307558.jpg

Luke Taylor brings Marty Marshall a cold glass of water. An appreciative Marty takes a break from chopping wood and downs the water. Soon, both dark-haired twinks are stripping and expose their slim, hairless bodies. Each fucks the others mouth for a while before the two bareback fuck each other. First Luke lays into Marty, who loves cock up his tight little hole, then Taylor bends over and lets Marty drive for a while. After these bareback addict are done they each explode with big loads all over each other.

Duration: 23:46
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 2040kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 377.9 MB

Download BA-Luke & Marty

Back