Top Gay Videos! Best Of 2013!

Brodie Sinclair Fucks Diego Vena
12bdf4ed3ec008d26c457df9254cb8d5.jpg

Studio: Dominic Ford

We are excited to see Brodie Sinclair at DominicFord.com, where he immediately took control of the situation and started fucking the hell out of Diego Vena. Brodie has smolderingly sexy looks and a hot body. Diego was so eager to have Brodie's cock, he was staring at it long before the cameras started rolling and only wanted it inside him. You can see what an insatiable bottom he is, even as Brodie pounds him mercilessly. In the end Brodie gives him a little facial, and Diego loves every minute of it!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 0:40
Video: 960x540, VP6F, 900kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 4.7 MB

Download Brodie Sinclair Fucks Diego Vena

Remy and Dre and mr. X
0f8db2742965474ac0361db56b70a698.jpg

Release Year: 2014
Genres: Black, Dildo, Oral, Anal, Rimming

Two black passes so stuck with one dildo that they one asset "moved"

Format: flv
Duration: 27:58
Video: 320x240, AVC (H.264), 341kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 76.6 MB

Download Remy and Dre and mr. X

Kellan Feeds Smith
100bf95ed68eb7d7b984de85958f1e05.jpg

Studio: CorbinFisher
Cast: Kellan, Smith
Genres: Blowjobs, Anal/Oral Sex, Bareback, Kissing, Rimming, Cumshots, Tatoos
Video language: English

If I had a nickel for every time we get e-mails asking for Kellan and Smith to appear in some action together, we�d have� well� lots and lots of nickels. Lots. For those of you that have been wanting this, here it is!
A big part of what makes this episode so damn hot for me is seeing Smith on the receiving end of a hot fuck. Here�s a guy who first arrived at CF so long ago, then disappeared for so many months I�d almost
become certain we�d never get to see him in action with a guy. Yet, not only did he return and take that guy/guy plunge, he ended up loving it! �Pound my ass!�, he moans out here - words I still find myself astonished to hear him say!
Kellan also disappeared from CF for quite some time before returning and giving guy/guy action a shot, so his own enthusiasm for it all was not only a surprise, but has been quite the treat.
A big part of what makes this episode so damn hot for me is seeing Smith on the receiving end of a hot fuck. Here�s a guy who first arrived at CF so long ago, then disappeared for so many months I�d almost become certain we�d never get to see him in action with a guy. Yet, not only did he return and take that guy/guy plunge, he ended up loving it! �Pound my ass!�, he moans out here - words I still find myself astonished to hear him say!
Kellan also disappeared from CF for quite some time before returning and giving guy/guy action a shot, so his own enthusiasm for it all was not only a surprise, but has been quite the treat.
When you see the look on Smith�s face as he gets that hot ass fucked, there is absolutely no denying it all feels so great for him. As he blows his load with Kellan�s hard cock inside him, the cum sprays all over - but he�s not done and he wants more! He seems as turned on by Kellan�s orgasm, begging Kellan to cum all over him, as he did by his own - unable to resist diving in to try and catch as much of Kellan�s load on his face and in his mouth as he can.

Format: mp4
Duration: 24:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3324kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 621.1 MB

Download Kellan Feeds Smith

Turk
fccbb0c3c010f077c56332c04e4e363a.jpg

Release Year: 2009
Studio: ClubJeremyHall
Cast: Turk
Genres: Solo, Masturbation, Cumshots, Big Cock, Muscular, Outdoor

I was really looking forward to having Turk over. We were first introduced to each other by in San Francisco last fall. I have to confess I jerked off to his application pictures a few times. I can�t wait to his ass, and believe me.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 18:48
Video: 640x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1255kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 191.3 MB

Download Turk

Slam Pig Jock
302691f05189563e60b1cdceaddce186.jpg

Met this muscle hunk when I was in Ptown last summer with some buddies. He approached me and said he was a fan of my tumblr and would be down to do a video. If his fury jacked body wasn�t enough, he showed me some vids of what he could fit in his ass and I was sold. A few weeks later he came up to Boston and my fists and dick took turns using his hole all night. I�m pretty sure he said it was the first time he�d been fisted so kudos to him�and to me ;)

Duration: 23:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1371kbps

File size: 258.2 MB

Download Slam Pig Jock

Cole Streets & Mike Rivers
2b892037b3ca30ea9c3cda037f9cf6ec.jpg

Studio: Dominic Ford

Cole Streets makes his debut on DominicFord.com this week in a truly hot scene with Mike Rivers. You can tell from the start just how friendly Cole and Mike are with Dominic. After very brief introductions, they get down to business. Cole is 6 foot 5, and Mike has a great time completely exploring Cole's body and cock. Then, Cole pounds Mike senseless. This scene is awesome!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 0:40
Video: 960x540, FLV1, 195kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 7.8 MB

Download Cole Streets & Mike Rivers

Flex & Savior
1968a78ec76946c7f856bbe35522e965.jpg

Cast: Flex & Savior
Genres: Oral, Anal, Cumshot, Hardcore

Savior and Flex were two of our most popular models last year so you can imagine of bummed we were when we lost contact with both models. Luckily fate intervened and they met on a dating app and ended up fucking around. They really hit it off and Savior knew he wanted to fuck Flex's tight ass again and knew how to make some money doing it!

Duration: 12:18
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2978kbps

File size: 277.9 MB

Download Flex & Savior

Jay 3
422fbfdc90af961700700e1269c112d9.jpg

Release Year: 2013
Genres: Gay, Twiks, Anal

Robin and jay hot amateur sex action. Hot african big dick twink hottest amateur sex action.

Duration: 26:06
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 3685kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 726.4 MB

Download Jay 3

Turk and Jeremy
885bd87d34fc5587c33ca6d0ed57d1d9.jpg

Release Year: 2010
Studio: ClubJeremyHall
Cast: Turk and Jeremy
Genres: Anal Sex, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Cumshots, Fingering, Hardcore, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Tattoos.

This was Turks first of three videos that he did for CJH. I him so hard we had to take several breaks. He asked my camera operator �does Jeremy every model this hard?�� He replied �Just the really hot ones�.

Duration: 26:45
Video: 640x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1260kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 273.0 MB

Download Turk and Jeremy

CFACM1447 Costa Rica- Tyler Tag Team (With Tom & Jacob)
8e4e1331b1d2cdbdbc145cf6f2a7e8e0.jpg

Genres: Anal Sex, Blowjob, Kissing, Threesome, Facial Cumshots, Tatoos

Had it been entirely up to the guys, they�d have spent every moment of every day down in Costa Rica in the water. Whether down at the beach or at our villa's amazing pool, every single one of the guys who joined us in Costa Rica spent as much time as possible having fun in the water. We�ve seen some of this in the b-roll accompanying episodes we�ve released from the Costa Rica shoot already, and see even more of it here. The benefit of filming the guys in the villa pool, as opposed to down at the beach, is
that we could film them swimming around in the buff and getting a little frisky! Who needs swimsuits when it�s just a bunch of CF studs with a private pool all to themselves?!

Duration: 20:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4845kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 747.3 MB

Download CFACM1447 Costa Rica- Tyler Tag Team (With Tom & Jacob)

Back