Torture - Cruel BDSM Clips Thread

RTB Jun 18, 2016 - Ashley Lane
714de1219e53e9fe9abd32e8c43484e4.jpg

Release Year: 2016
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

Ashley Lane is pretty scared coming in to have a private session with us, and not without reason. We asked her whether she liked pain or humiliation and she said pain, so we'll give her a little of what she wants and a lot of what we want. She starts out giggling and having a snack and keeps giggling when we get her hogtied on the floor. But her laughter won't last long.

She was rude to one of our viewers when we started, and we are going to make her pay for that. We set her up in the racks with her tits exposed and her legs spread for easy access, and then the fun starts. We wrap and snap at her head with rubber bands and cover her body with clothespins until she is crying from the humiliation as much as the pain. We go to work on her with the most powerful vibrator we have and she starts screaming. It's hard to tell whether it makes it better or worse for her, but who cares? We like it just fine.

Format: mp4
Duration: 48:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7355kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

Download RTB Jun 18, 2016 - Ashley Lane

Basket of Flesh (a.k.a. Filthy Anal Slut)
19c86ba097c03b291414d6eff25727d1.jpg

One thing strikes fear into the heart of Rain DeGrey like nothing else. Electricity. It triggers a primal fear in her, one that instantly has her kicking and screaming, begging for mercy.

She may have bargained herself away from that tool but there was no way I was letting her through the day without feeling some jolts. Instead I ran the current to her nipples and lit her up til I could hear her screams through the gag.

And for her last trick I've got her laying back in her seat, giant tits exposed to the whip and a few dabs of my special mystery cream applied directly to her clit. The single tail gets a few little peeps out of her, but it is the sadistic serum that really has her howling.

Duration: 50:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2685kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Basket of Flesh (a.k.a. Filthy Anal Slut)

Cane Rain - Rain Degrey
71151ca474118ba6b540850d37fb544e.jpg

Release Year: 2013

I laid my canes next to Rain Degrey so she would know what was coming. Her hands, feet and ass are all exposed to the impending punishment and she's terrified. When she has had enough I will move her into a new position and start working on fresher flesh.

There will be screams. There will be tears. There will be more than a few orgasms. I'm going to completely wear her out. And then, when she has cum and cried herself delirious I will sit her down in the wooden spiked chair, just to watch her squirm.

Duration: 37:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2687kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 806.0 MB

Download Cane Rain - Rain Degrey

b]No Rest For the Weary[/b]
772e5bb5c748fd4f979310f7b517b4c7.jpg

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination

Rain DeGrey has barely been able to sleep tonight. She spent the evening unfulfilled on her couch, next to the useless lump she calls a husband. Her book was even less entertaining than her spouse, and she went to bed angry.

Her dreams have been erratic. Every time she drifts off she is in a new setting, with a new tormentor, but some things never change. She is always being abused, hurt for the sexual gratification of others. They tie her down, lock her in metal devices, beat her, fuck her, and fill her holes with other odd implements. A pussy hook, a fucking machine, a dozen different gags, Rain can't even keep track of the things that have been inside of her. As the dream moves from one phase to the next she finds herself in different positions, but she never knows how she got there.

She screams in the nightmare, but in her bed she moans. In her subconscious it is strange, anonymous men touching her, but in the real world she is touching herself. And when she wakes up, she is startled and scared. She reaches out for her husband, looking for a bit of comfort, but when he sits up she realizes that the nightmare isn't over yet. It continues tomorrow, at RTB.

Duration: 40:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7340kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

Download No Rest For the Weary

Devilynne Finds a New Religion
cbca7ca67ea1453b034d4a47aa659bbe.jpg

Devilynne is strolling around a new neighborhood, trying to save souls and bring them closer to god. She sees herself as missionary, on a path set by the Almighty. What O.T. sees is something completely different coming up to his door. He sees a sexy, young, naive lady with her assets just waiting to be unwrapped. Her body is hidden under the traditional garb, but he knows what's under there as well as if she were laid bare before him. Firm, round ass and her perky tits are enticing him further from her message and into temptation.

The second they start talking he knows he's going to have some fun with her. She wants to know how he thinks he can be closer to God. She will be screaming for Him in a little bit. O.T. knows Devilynne must have another side to her. No missionary has ever come to his door wearing such sexy panties under her outfit. She was looking for something new, and now she has found it.

Suffering is going to bring her closer to the universe. The caning, the whipping, even just the pain of spending her time in strict metal bondage will give her a new perspective on the world. It's pain, it's agony, and even the ecstasy of orgasm can be turned against her in this new world. She's being fucked in the ass, cumming until she can barely see straight, and instantly knows she has found her new god.

Duration: 48:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7348kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

Download Devilynne Finds a New Religion

Foot Torture is the Least Of Her Worries
9e7eb543f44de16fa8377e277597f2a2.jpg

When you bring in a sexy red head like Barbary Rose you can't expect O.T. to just fuck her and move on with his life. In fact, he's not going to fuck her at all while he can torment her endlessly. There is something about whipping the feet of a hot, young woman when you know that all she wants is to get plowed that is so satisfying. It isn't the only way he's going to make her cry, but it's probably the most fun.

Leather thongs run around her feet and between her toes, holding her little targets neatly in place. O.T. is a professional when it comes to his whip work, and even if she could squirm he wouldn't miss the mark. It's almost as bad as when he was punishing her pussy with the same tool. There is nothing like seeing her suffer.

Duration: 1:00:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7336kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

Download Foot Torture is the Least Of Her Worries

Uncaging Dixon's Inner Squirt - Dixon Mason
7a6d4f9c178b9635dc2de4eec1d60d2f.jpg

Release Year: 2014
Video language: English

Welcome Dixon Mason.
I am glad that you are here. Even though I consider you a friend, I'd like to get to know you better. So I ask you some questions.

"Do you believe that bondage allows for a more true expression of the self?"

You explain that, for you, bondage creates a space where you feel able to express feelings that might otherwise be difficult, unacceptable, problematic, or too just vulnerable. The bondage creates a safe space to roam where you usually don't.

It might seem funny to remember those words you spoke as you are zip-tied to the front of a cage with a leather hood over your head, your panties pulled down, and some bitch biting the fuck out of your tits. Or when you're tied bent-over the back of a chair, legs for the taking, head locked in place, and your tits swinging with each stroke of the cane.

I know I laughed at the hilarity. The clarity. The hilarious clarity. Irony. Dichotomy. Free to express only when you can't physically move.

"What, then, do your bondage expressions say about your own inner self?'

I feel we finally arrived at a bit of clarity for you. Your sobbing suspended body would at times be overtaken with bitter tantrum rage. This seems important for you to be able to express. To let it out.

You felt that sex in general can allow for a truer, more vulnerable expression of the self. Your response to the suspended, hair-tied, ball-gagged ass fucking was very honest. I appreciate it.

Are you still my friend?

Duration: 1:03:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6753kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

Download Uncaging Dixon's Inner Squirt - Dixon Mason

HdT Jul 06, 2016 - Sierra Cirque
b8b395ff9b109a01b84850c7ac67a0db.jpg

Genres: BDSM, Anal Penetration, Ankle Tie, Ass Flogging, Breast Flogging, Caning, Celebrator, Choking, Dildo, Drool, Face Slapping, Fingering, Flogging, Foot Bondage, Foot Caning, Foot Torture, Hair Pulling, Hair Tie, Hitachi, Hogtie, Humiliation, Marks, Neck Rope

Sierra Cirque may well have been an acrobat at some point with the way her body moves. She is as flexible and nimble as she is sexy and submissive. Our guy is going to have a lot of fun folding her up into different positions and beating whatever bits of skin those reveal to him, and if she's very good, maybe she'll get to have a little fun herself.

Fooling around with Sierra's flexibility is only half the fun. The way she shrieks and tries to wiggle away every time she is flogged, fingered, or fucked is what really gets our guy going. He is having the time of his life bending and beating this bitch until she breaks. Then when she's broken in he's going to hang her from the ceiling and have some more fun with her.

Duration: 40:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7346kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

Download HdT Jul 06, 2016 - Sierra Cirque

Bound In Pipes And Taught to Submit
54f7f298206b61b50ea1f38202e23229.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Genres: BDSM, Ass Whipping, Black Ball Gag, Celebrator, Hand Cans, Hitachi, Metal Bondage, Orgasm, Panty Gag, Pussy Flogging, Shackles, Urination, Vibrator, Whip, Wiffle Ball Gag

Expecting Rita Rollins to be the perfect submissive from the second she was in bondage may have been a bit lofty of a goal, but aiming high is how we give the best training to the slaves in our care. O.T. has simple instructions. Don't whine, moan. Don't cum until you are told. Beg, plead, and grovel as necessary to receive even more intense BDSM.

Rita is almost as thin at the waist as the pipes that are locked around her. A chain runs between her legs and it's cold and hard at first, before her heat and juices start to warm them up. She's fucking herself on the floor of the dungeon, trying to get off against the irons, but it's hard when O.T. won't stop whipping her.

She is trying to make him happy. She doesn't want to cry, because she knows it will only make him hit her harder. He told her to moan and so she is moaning. But when Rita cums without permission she knows that she is in for it. He can twist anything against her, and he will. She doesn't stand a chance.

Duration: 43:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7349kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

Download Bound In Pipes And Taught to Submit

Marica's Pole
7c6f39744e30979496cfbc4be8e176d9.jpg

Cast: Marica Hase
Genres: BDSM, Bondage

Marica Hase is visiting from Japan. To show our hospitality we gave this Japanese cutie a pole. There are none like it and it is all hers. It runs the length of her body, is made of black and pitted iron, and has just enough shackle points on it to make sure her limbs are never free.

She was nervous about it at first. It is her first time experiencing the kind of total restriction that comes with metal device bondage. But in spite of her initial reticence this bound beauty begins moaning in no time, along with other, equally enticing sounds. She sounds like an anime kitten. So pleasing to our ears.

When we lay her on her beautiful breasts it can go behind her for a hog tie. When we stand her up we can use it to push out her tits or ass for torment. In front of her it keeps her feet perfectly positioned for caning.

But the best times come near the end. It provides a perfect place to attach nipple clamps and the ass hook. She stands on her toes like it will help relieve the tension but the way Cyd Black has it hooked up, nothing is going to help her.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 57:04
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 605.0 MB

Download Marica's Pole

Back