Torture - Cruel BDSM Clips Thread

Alice In Chains - Alice
2047b50b6acd3c0e0731ed2fe79449f4.jpg

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

Dating is hard. There are so many people pretending to be something they are not.
I should have been more careful. I thought no one could fake a verification picture. I was wrong.
I was tricked and now I’m stuck in this web, exposed, tormented, violated, and humiliated.
My captor is training me, grooming me. He let me escape only to punish me.
Now I’m his. My mind, my body, my everything. I would do anything for him.

Format: mp4
Duration: 41:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7328kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

Download Alice In Chains - Alice

IR Crissy Moon - Table Talks
1c858edf72e47cdb548ff7d4ca5a21d3.jpg

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination

Nov 6, 2020
Crissy is here for an interview, but it's not quite what she had in mind. For one thing she's bound; wrists cuffed behind her back and ankles cuffed. The questions are intimate for someone she's just met.
The interview quickly takes a turn from odd to deeply invasive. She's touching his cock, but he wants to see if she'll put her tongue on it. She claimed to be a cocksucker and he's going to put her to the test.
She's caged and crunched in various positions. One after the other he puts his dick in every hole she's got. He even lets her cum with a vibrator while he fucks her ass good.

Duration: 35:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7331kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download IR Crissy Moon - Table Talks

IR Butt Stuff - Hunter (2021)
8a95ca6669fe1705434478e4421bb725.jpg

Release Year: 2021

Jan 01, 2021
Hunter likes it in her butt. She's not the type of woman to just ask for it. He's going to have to just do it. First he leaves her in the cage for a while. Like an animal she hangs there. When he finally comes to her it's a relief.
He touches her holes and plays with her feet. There's nowhere she can go to get away from his touch. Then again she secretly wants his fingers inside her asshole. It's not long before he's going in and it's nice and tight.
A finger isn't enough for her hole. Mr Pogo finds his way inside her behind. When the cage swings she gets fucked by the stick below her. Of course he makes her swing on it herself. A nice little ass fucking before he torments her.

Duration: 35:47
Video: 852x488, AVC (H.264), 1539kbps
Audio: 95kbps

File size: 429.5 MB

Download IR Butt Stuff - Hunter (2021)

IR Sister Dee - Iron Maiden
e60fa5890ddd059ba6d12fc3f6af2082.jpg

Video language: English

Like the jaws of a giant metal snap trap, the Iron Maiden lies open waiting for fresh meat. He places her inside and closes it over her body. Eight thick metal rungs are loosened one by one and dropped tight against her flesh. Hoisting up his new creation, he hangs his sculpture of metal and meat in the air.

She can wiggle her fingers just a little. Otherwise, she can't move at all. He canes her. Holding a vibrator against her pussy, he continues to cane her, mixing those two old poisons - pleasure and pain. Her body quakes. Her eyes roll back. She comes. After penetrating her cunt and ass, he's relentless, tearing at her skin with a singletail.

Her body, folded, is locked into a different metal device. He sits her on a bed of spikes and tightens the wide collar at her throat until her breath rasps. Now sucking dick, gasping for air, she struggles. It makes him hard. After coming in her mouth and on her face, he leaves her. She watches him go, a strange desperate need in her eyes.

Duration: 49:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7296kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

Download IR Sister Dee - Iron Maiden

RTB Calico - Ice Pony Part 2 (2020)
f9ba2abc6795a462b776273105aa0ffa.jpg

Aug 15, 2020
Calico is still in her hole. Her face is exposed and very vulnerable. Her jaw is locked open with a huge ring gag. This presents a wonderful opportunity for Calico to get dirty, creepy, and crawly. What's coming her way is not going to be fun.

The hose cleans her face off for her next predicament. She's shoved back in the hole and the water begins to rise. We wait as the suspense rises with the level of water. Soon Calico is up to her tits. Her head is pulled out again as the water still rises.

The ring gag returns to her mouth, nose hooks are added, and clothes pins are put on her tongue. The water rises. When the water gets high enough her head is pushed down again. She has to hold her nose up to the grate as the water continues to fill her hole.

Duration: 37:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7335kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download RTB Calico - Ice Pony Part 2 (2020)

RTB Calico - Ice Pony Part 3 (2020)
4220d5833df387200bc42b5eca5a58d5.jpg

Aug 22, 2020
alico is finally out of the hole, but her ordeal is far from over. The crew puts a fitted metal hood on her head. It's so tight that they have to put a stocking over her hair to keep it from getting caught.

Once the helmet is on they attach her wrists to pipes connected to a waist belt and connect them together. Time to single tail her. With the helmet on she can't tell where it's coming from.

For the finale Calico is going to have to endure some cold hard truths. Those truths are that she's going to be standing on blocks of ice. When she's survived that she's going to have to sit her beautiful little cunt on it.

Duration: 53:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7330kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

Download RTB Calico - Ice Pony Part 3 (2020)

Spa Day - Keira Croft
e188a85f3f1569fc0a1d6218c6bf9c5a.jpg

"Intense" is how my friends describe me. I'm just a little Goth. My best friend wanted to give me a makeover, but first she sent me for a spa day.
The tea was so delicious. So delicious that I barely remember what happened next. I was told to take my clothes off. Why did I comply right in front of a stranger?
Then I was brought to another room. There was no massage table. I remember drooling - the taste of metal in my mouth - pain - screaming - crying.
It was me crying, he tormented me, was it a dream? Some side effect of the tea? What was in the tea?

Duration: 1:17:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7341kbps

File size: 4.1 GB

Download Spa Day - Keira Croft

ITA - Andi
f00a3fbb48584c4e0f2e0272b81ceb48.jpg

Young and sometimes old, thin and sometimes fat, beautiful and sometimes ugly, mostly white women are put through a series of BDSM scenes by an old guy. There's a few videos with female tops, one series with a male and a female sub, and a few videos with multiple female subs. There's not any sex. Instead it's pure BDSM scenes involving heavy restraint with rope and chain. There's also a bit of vacuum stuff and plastic cages. The guy uses classic hogties, suspensions and exposure. The subs will often get spanked, occasionally pretty nastily. Of course there's dildos, vibrators, clamps and gags. Usually the women are made to cum.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:30:11
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download ITA - Andi

IR The Prosecutor Part 2 - Bronte HD
2cd61951afbfad6b5b1fb122eec81573.jpg

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Rubber, Latex

Dec 25, 2020
Bronte is cast in darkness. Her eyes blocked and her mouth stuffed. Her body is trapped in a thick skin of rubber. She does struggles. Fear grips her as her mouth begins to fill with spit. The ball in her mouth prevents her from getting it out.
Her captor makes her pay for his kindness. Before he allows her pleasure he'll beat her through the rubber sack. The blows cushioned by the rubber still cause her to scream and writhe in pain.
He devises a game. Her legs locked in stocks leaving her cunt wide open. A dildo fills her hole and a vibrator on her clit. If she wears the hood to his satisfaction she'll get to cum.

Duration: 25:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7303kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download IR The Prosecutor Part 2 - Bronte

Hood Rat - Jacey Jinx
a1934a2b8459b366ab92d84fe163611d.jpg

Jacey Jinx came to us with an interest in being hooded. It was something she had a little experience with, but she wanted to explore it more thoroughly. She knows we have a lot of different hoods so she knew she had come to the right place. The first hood is a "smother hood". It provides enough air to breath, but you have to be careful to be calm. Of course OT doesn't make that easy.

The second hood is a "zipper hood". The eyes and mouth zippers can be opened to let in light and air for the subject. This one is tighter on our subject and causes her a bit more panic. To make matters worse she's in a rather strenuous position with all her weight on her knees.

After each hooded experience Jacey talks about her experience with them. She describes in detail what it was like to wear the hood and rates her favorites.

Duration: 40:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7296kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

Download Hood Rat - Jacey Jinx

Back