XXX Games For All ( Flash, 3d, hentai)

Insatiable – Version 0.8.0

You start out as Danny, a frumpy sad loser.
A real lost soul. Unable to get a girl or even a decent job.
That is until you start having vivid sex dreams.
A naked woman is calling out to you, yearning for you, wanting you desperately.
These visions lead you down a path of new beginnings and limitless potential.
But is your new life all it’s made out to be?

Platform: Windows/ Mac
Update: 08 October, 2024
Genre: Ren'py, Male Protagonist, Sexy Girls, Big Boobs, Seduction, Voyeur, Handjob, Erotic adventure, Hardcore sex, Milf, Blowjob
Language: English
Size: - 997.1 MB – Pc Version/ Mac : 992.2 MB
Uncensored
rar arhive

Changelog:
v0.8.0
Why the leap from v0.3.3 to v0.8.0?
I’ve decided to split the game into two parts. This release will end the story of Part 1. After that, I plan to put one final v1.0 release that will improve acts 1/2, fix bugs and replace some scenes with better animations. Then I can start on Insatiable Part 2 at a later date.
Major changes
NEW Gallery – View h-scene images and videos from the gallery menu in the main menu and game menu. Scenes are unlocked after they are shown for the first time. In this release only, all scenes can be locked and unlocked from the preferences screen.
NEW Chapter select – Start from a point mid-game from the main menu.
New Content
100 images and 30 new videos in:
1 new story scene
10 new and replaced h-scenes

Download :
Keep2Share

Pc
Download - 997.1 MB
Mac
Download - 992.2 MB

Her Desire – Season 2 – Chapter 8 – Version 0.18

Take on the role of a seemingly happily married woman who is a caretaker to her wards Chloe and Parker.
Will she take control of her desires, or will her desires take control of her?

Update: 08 October, 2024
Genre: Ren'py, Male Protagonist, Sexy Girls, Big Boobs, Seduction, Voyeur, Handjob, Erotic adventure, Hardcore sex, Milf, Blowjob, Lesbian, Incest, Family sex, Mom-son
Size: - 1.8 GB – Pc Version/ Mac : 1.8 GB
Uncensored
rar arhive

Changelog:
v0.18 Season 2 Chapter 8
-added over 290 renders

Season 2 Instructions:
PC/MAC:
At the end of Season 1, save the game at the black SAVE NOW screen.
Load up Season 2 and load that save.

Download :
Keep2Share

Pc
Download - 1.8 GB
Mac
Download - 1.8 GB

SpaceCorps XXX – Season 2 - Version 2.7.4

You are a naive young farmhand from Ganymede, thrust into an exciting (and raunchy) galaxy when you're conscripted into SpaceCorps. Meet the training crew of the USS Mercury - a rag-tag of gorgeous aliens, sexy cyborgs and predatory milfs. Seduce your beautiful fellow cadets in an ongoing dating-sim to see just how close you can all get. Visit strange new worlds and new civilizations with very different moral codes.
Your path is open for you to choose. Help a self-aware AI find out what it feels like to be human; or find out just what connection the strict Drill Sergeant has to your past. Seduce your childhood sweetheart; or humiliate your school bully. Explore kinks you never even knew you had!

Windows/Android
Update: 23 September, 2024
Genre: Ren’py, Animation, Male Protagonist, Sci-Fi, Seduction, Sexy Girls, Big Boobs, Big Dick, Blowjob, Hardcore Sex, Handjob, Domination, Forced, Threesome, Gay, Wet Pussy, Teasing, Fantasy, Deamons, Monsters, Femdom, Anal, Gangbang, Cumshot, Creampie
Size: 6.07 Gb – Pc Version
Size: 1.96 Gb – Android Version
Uncensored
rar arhive

v2.7.4
This isn’t the biggest update, but I’m really pleased with it – lots of interplay between characters, a good soundtrack, and some pretty hot graphics
If you already played v2.7.3, the update is entirely Fatima’s Shower scene [f/m] – which has gotten pretty raunchy! Pure m/m players should check out the separate Pendragon Files minicomic; and for alien-lovers, the conclusion of Xenobiology101 will drop in October [it’s solidly in progress already – just not quite enough to finish it this month!]

Patreon Password:
Code 1 = gigatits
Code 2 = digibaps

Download:
Keep2share
Download - 8.1 GB

Expose My Teacher (A Wife And Mother fan game) – Version 0.4

You’re playing for Aiden. Your teacher Sophia Parker has made a deal with you: she will do whatever you say today. After everyone left school, you were left alone with her. It’s time to show some fun with her.

Platform: Windows
Update: 04 September, 2024
Genre: Male Protagonist, Sexy Girls, Big Boobs, Seduction, Voyeur, Erotic adventure, Hardcore sex, Milf, Blackmailing, Schoolgirl, Sexy lingerie, Stockings
Size: - 1.4 GB – Pc Version
Uncensored
rar arhive

Changelog:
v.0.4
1. Add new hair
2. New animations
3. Continuation of a story (2 days)
4. New visual effects
5. Eyes and head animations in dialogues
7. New outfit
8. The overall quality of the models has been improved
9. New UI
10. More options in dialogs
11. Enable/disable male/female voice in setting

Download :
Keep2Share

Pc
Download - 1.4 GB

We Are Lost – Version 0.4.13

On a day that started like any other, you were startled by Ashley and her story of a contest she won, granting you all a trip to an expensive resort. Ultimately deciding to leave, you start packing your things. But not all is as it seems.. As the corporation in charge of this contest has some deeper, more sinister plans for you. Choose your protagonist and unravel the story, discover the goals of this corporation and.. Well, the rest I will leave up to you to discover.

Update: 07 October, 2024
Genre: Ren'py, Male Protagonist, Sexy Girls, Big Boobs, Seduction, Voyeur, Erotic adventure, Hardcore sex, Family sex, Blowjob
Size: - 4.5 GB – Part 1 + 4.2 GB Pc Version / 4.4 GB Part 1 + 4.2 GB Part 2 Mac
Uncensored
rar arhive

Changelog:
v0.4.13
36 Renders
1 Animation

Download :
Keep2Share

Pc
Part 1
Download - 4.5 GB
Part 2
Download - 4.2 GB

Mac
Part 1
Download - 4.4 GB
Part 2
Download - 4.2 GB

Incest patch
Download - 2.4 KB

Free Pass – Final Version 1.56 + INC Patch (Full Game)

A youthful looking happily married Asian wife, Yoon Ni Ko who was born & raised in cultural strict country, was convinced to risk her marriage after being a faithful wife for many years. Is it wrong to give an Asian strict woman a Free Pass?? Or will there be some improvement in her long-term marriage? Could she still be faithful or become slutty?

Update: 06 October, 2024
Genre: Ren'py, Female Protagonist, Sexy Girls, Big Boobs, Seduction, Voyeur, Erotic adventure, Hardcore sex, Family sex, Blowjob, Handjob, Small tits, Threesome, Doggystyle, Corruption
Size: - 3.9 GB – Part 1 + 3.5 GB Pc Version / 3.7 GB Part 1 + 3.7 GB Part 2 Mac
Uncensored
rar arhive

Changelog:
v1.56
578 new renders
Please, replay/restart the game from anywhere between Episode 1 to 11
Old saves from Episode 1 to 11 will work fine
Old saves from Episode 12 may or may not work

Download :
Keep2Share

Pc
Part 1
Download - 3.9 GB
Part 2
Download - 3.5 GB

Mac
Part 1
Download - 3.7 GB
Part 2
Download - 3.7 GB

Sassy Girl – Version 0.4.15

The protagonist of this adult visual novel is a young man who is very intelligent but has suffered a lot in his life.
One day he receives a great opportunity that if taken advantage of, will radically change his life for the better.
He finds himself working for the Sassy Girl, a gossip magazine in the midst of a crisis.
He will then come into contact with several women, all of whom are extremely sexy and fascinating in different ways.
Sassy Girl, is a story with many thematic traits: comedy, drama, mystery, romance, and of course lots of eroticism and sex.

Windows/Mac
Update: 4 October, 2024
Genre: Ren'py, Male Protagonist, Voyeur, Domination, Big Dick, Blowjob, Sexy Girls, Seduction, Hardcore Sex, Big Boobs, Sexy Ass, Public Sex, Milf, Domination, Blackmail, Groping, Cumshot
Size: 2.26 Gb – Pc Version
Size: 2.25 Gb – Mac Version
Uncensored
rar arhive

v1.0.0
End of the story.
I’m happy to have finished another game. It’s not easy to work on these stories alone, with consistency and without ever losing passion. For this reason, I am satisfied with my work. Sassy Girl is an unusual story. I had a lot of fun playing with the controversial personalities of all the characters, and I’ll continue to do so in future projects.
Sassy reached 118,000 words, 4,100 images, 120 animations, and 390 choice menus. Initially, I didn’t plan for it to be this long; I had forecasted 75,000 words and 2,500 images.
I believe I’ve made significant progress since the days of The College, my first project. I sold that project to a friend, and it’s still being consistently developed. I know I can still improve, so I’m always ready to accept constructive criticism.

Download:
Keep2share

Pc
Mac

Perfect Housewife – Version v2409

A visual novel about Netorase (Wife Sharing) No Harem
The story focuses on the relationship between wife and husband (our protagonist),
Stefany is a loving wife who notices her husband’s fetishes, indulges them,
at first with hesitation, but then fully enjoying them together with her husband.
The situation becomes very hot for the couple, when Arnold, an old neighbor, very close to Stefany,
gives them a pleasant surprise by paying them a visit, after a long time that they had not seen each other.

Windows/Mac/Android
Update: 11 October, 2024
Genre: Ren’py, Male Protagonist, Sexy Girls, Interracial, Animation, Milf, Old Man, Interracial, Seduction, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cheating, Netorare, Handjob, Voyeur, Hardcore Sex, Humiliation, Wet Pussy, Threesome, Cumshot, Facial
Size: 1.58 Gb – Pc Version
Size: 1.57 Gb – Mac Version
Size: 938 Mb – Android Version (v2406)
Uncensored
rar arhive

v2429
About 180 new CGs
13 new Animations
About 1200 new lines of dialogue.

Download:
Keep2share

Download - 4.1 GB

Shale Hill Secrets - Version v0.18.3

Shale Hill Secrets is about a guy who stumbles upon a great deal of power – he sees into people’s private lives. He uses it to help others but also uses it to develop personal relationships with people that would’ve been difficult otherwise. The deeper he goes down the rabbit hole, the more likely he is to encounter the real powers that puppeteer his fate and those of his classmates.

Platform: Windows/Android
Update: 5 October, 2024
Genre: Ren’py, Male Protagonist, Sexy Girls, Family Sex, Dad-Daughter, Small Tits, Hardcore Sex, Big Dick, Blowjob, Handjob, Voyeur, Big Boobs, Sexy Lingerie, Blackmail, Seduction, Doggystyle
Languge: English
Size: 5.35 Gb – Pc Version
Size: 5.40 Gb – Mac Version
Size: 1.55 Gb – Android Version
Uncensored
rar arhive

Version 0.18.3:
In this second release, you’ll get to explore the extended endings for another three of our leading ladies. Just like in the first Epilogue, this isn’t just about a steamy scene; it’s a mini storyline that brings more fun and depth to each conclusion. So, who will you end up with this time?
Lidia
You and Lidia have taken over managing the café at Shale Hill University. Life is calm and routine, but maybe that’s not enough for you, especially after everything that happened.
However, this calm is short-lived. A ghost from the past will soon return to disrupt your lives, and our MC’s past experiences will be crucial in overcoming these new challenges.
Sam
In the alternate ending where you end up with Sam, your political side takes center stage once more. You’ve won the election and become student council president, finishing your term with a perfect track record.
After graduation, as you step into adulthood, you believe that your future doesn’t lie in politics. But fate has a way of bringing things back into our lives, and it just might push you back in that direction.
Valerie
Valerie ended the last chapter of Shale Hill Secrets behind bars. After everything that happened in the game, one of our story’s pivotal characters didn’t make it out unscathed. But our protagonist’s love for her still beats strong.
In this ending, you’ll wait for her release, and once she’s free, she’ll have to rediscover what life is like on the outside. Valerie will face new challenges, and she’ll need you by her side to overcome them.
Bonus Scene
And, along with these three amazing stories, this release also includes a bonus scene (click here to go to the post). In this exclusive, playable scene for Platinum+ Patrons, you’ll have a chance to experience a little adventure with young Kiara for the first time.
And she’s not alone. With an unlikely friend by her side, Kiara will prove that she has plenty to offer our MC—and that sometimes, a college dorm room can host a private party with three guests… Enjoy!

Crack for version 0.18.3:
Instructions:
1 – Download and place version.dll in the same folder as Shale Hill Secrets vX.XX.X.exe.
2 – Optional. You might want to block this game in the firewall as it constantly pings google analytics. (As far as I can tell, as of v0.9, it only logs menu clicks and game choices)
3 – Open the game and you should have all Platinum Bonus Scenes and be able to play up to the latest chapter.

Download:
Keep2share

Download - 12.5 GB

Jessica O'Neil's Hard News - Version 0.65 Beta - Update

The game about a 25 years old woman, Jessica O’Neil, trying to make a career as an investigative journalist at a newspaper. After working for a local TV channel for a couple of years, she wants to dive into the deep waters and make an impact with her work. How far is she willing to go and what methods is she going to use is up to you, the player.

Platform: Windows/Mac/Android
Update: 11 October, 2024
Genre: Ren'py, Visual Novel, Animation, Female Protagonist, Big Boobs, Big Ass, Big Dick, Blowjob, Hardcore Sex, Seduction, Old Man, Masturbation, Interracial, Blonde, Glasses, Cheating, Netorare, Lesbians, Sex Toys, Voyeur, Cumshot
Size: 1.68 Gb - Pc Version
Size: 1.31 Gb - Mac Version (0.5 Beta)
Size: 697 Mb - Android Version (0.5 Beta)
Uncensored
rar arhive

v0.65
- Two new days
- There are four different lewd scenes with Parker from four different paths:
Two different scenes at one location and two different scenes at other location. You can only get one lewd scene with him per path.

Download:
Keep2share
Download - 3.7 GB

Back