Young Guys . Bred & Fed . 100% bareback

CoF_Making Jack Jizz _ Bareback

Good looking and hairy Eli fucks cute and smooth Jack bareback. Eli’s dick is sucked and Jack’s ass is eaten and fingered. Eli strokes his shaft using Jack’s feet. The top gives the kid a good fucking. Jack unleashes one of his typical, massive nuts while riding Eli cowboy. Eli feeds his load to the bottom and the spent cock is sucked.

Size: 866 MB | Duration: 00:28:48 | Format: MP4 | Resolution: 1280x720 | FPS: 30

Download from Rapidgator:
CoF_Making_Jack_Jizz___Eli.mp4

MoO_Preciso Me Confessar _ Bareback

Muscular and masculine Valney Chocolate raw fucks attractive Bruno Lopez. Chocolate’s big cock is sucked and Lopez’s beefy butt is rimmed. Lopez gets a nice ass fucking. Chocolate pulls out to cum and pokes his dick head back into the hole. Lopez does not bust.

Size: 449 MB | Duration: 00:24:06 | Format: MP4 | Resolution: 1280x720 | FPS: 60

MoO_Preciso_Me_Confessar___ValneyChocolate_BrunoLopez.mp4

CtB_Lucas Mancinni, Brazilian Scum, nique Ace of Hearts _ Bareback

Sexy Lucas Mancinni barebacks attractive and lean As de Coeur. Mancinni’s dick is sucked before de Coeur is doggy fucked. I don’t see the bottom cum. Mancinni gives de Coeur a little taste of his nut but it’s not a great feeding. De Coeur sucks the wet cock.

Size: 563 MB | Duration: 00:14:52 | Format: MP4 | Resolution: 1920x1080 | FPS: 30

CtB_Lucas_Mancinni_Brazilian_Scum_nique_Ace_of_Hearts___AsDeCoeur.mp4

BLM_Idriz & Chemistry _ Bareback

Two hot young men, Idriz fucks Chemistry raw. The guys suck each other’s cocks before a deep fucking. There’s more mutual oral and both asses are eaten partway through. Idriz pulls out to nut onto the hole and pushes his dick back in. Chemistry gives the top a nice cum facial.

Size: 705 MB | Duration: 00:21:02 | Format: MP4 | Resolution: 1920x1080 | FPS: 30

BLM_Idriz_and_Chemistry.mp4

NkS_Global Entry: Portugal _ Bareback

Hot Alex Ink fucks attractive and brawny Alex Palmieri bareback. Ink’s uncut cock is sucked and Palmieri’s big butt is rimmed and fingered. Ink gives the bottom a good ass fucking. Palmieri busts onto his abs and Ink feeds on the sperm and snowballs it. Palmieri gets a nice taste of Ink’s nut and sucks the spent dick.

Size: 633 MB | Duration: 00:27:42 | Format: MP4 | Resolution: 1280x720 | FPS: 24

NkS_Global_Entry_Portugal___AlexPalmieri_AlexInk.mp4

NxD_My Friend’s Curious Brother _ Bareback

This is borderline for cum eating. Cute and nicely muscled Kyle Fletcher raw fucks good looking Masyn Thorne. There’s an exchange of oral and both asses are eaten. Thorne is fucked in a few positions and he cums while plowed on his back. Fletcher shoots his load onto the bottom’s chest and Thorne leans in to catch a little seed on his tongue.

Size: 729 MB | Duration: 00:44:03 | Format: MP4 | Resolution: 1280x720 | FPS: 24

NxD_My_Friends_Curious_Brother___MasynThorne_KyleFletcher.mp4

JkB_Ethan Tate and Jordan Starr – Chapter 3 _ Bareback

Good looking and muscled Jordan Starr barebacks cute and lean Ethan Tate. Starr’s cock is sucked and Tate’s butt is tongued and fingered. Starr fucks the bottom on his back. Tate strokes while fucked but I don’t see that he ever busts. Starr pulls out of the hole to cum and slips his dick back in.

Size: 1620 MB | Duration: 00:22:37 | Format: MP4 | Resolution: 1920x1080 | FPS: 30

JkB_EthanTate_and_JordanStarr__Chapter_3.mp4

CyB_Evan Knoxx & Manuel Skye _ Bareback

Sexy daddy Manuel Skye fucks cute and toned Evan Knoxx bareback. Both dicks are sucked and Knoxx’s lightly haired hole is rimmed. Skye gives the boy a good ass fucking. Knoxx busts while fucked on his back. Skye pulls out to cum onto Knoxx’s cock and abs. The top licks up the seed and shares it.

Size: 676 MB | Duration: 00:22:54 | Format: MP4 | Resolution: 1920x1080 | FPS: 30

CyB_EvanKnoxx_and_ManuelSkye.mp4

BMR_Lichu Grosso and Bruno Beard _ Bareback

Two masculine and moderately hairy men, Lichu Grosso fucks Bruno Beard raw. Grosso’s uncut cock is sucked and both asses are eaten. Beard gets a nice fucking. He cums while plowed missionary. Grosso pulls out to nut and sticks his dick back into the hole.

Size: 674 MB | Duration: 00:18:17 | Format: MP4 | Resolution: 1920x1080 | FPS: 30

BMR_LichuGrosso_and_BrunoBeard.mp4

SUX_Hosting at My Hotel Room _ Bareback

Sexy Johnny Viper raw fucks cute and tatted Brando Arjona. Viper’s dick is sucked and Arjona’s butt is rimmed and fingered. Viper delivers a ball slapping ass fucking. Arjona cums while riding the cock. Viper feeds his nut to the bottom and Arjona doesn’t keep his mouth open for all of it but he gets a good taste.

Size: 490 MB | Duration: 00:32:29 | Format: MP4 | Resolution: 1280x720 | FPS: 30

SUX_Hosting_at_My_Hotel_Room___JohnnyViper_BrandoArjona.mp4

Back