Bdsm and Bondage!

Squirt Alert! From the ass that keeps on taking
e6f16e1017603a5b35f682708acdcea1.jpg

Cast: Amy Brooke
Genres: Brunette ,Caning ,Humiliation ,slim ,Handler ,Spanking ,Slave ,Metal Bondage ,Domination ,Bondage
Video language: English

Amy Brooke gets used by Sgt. Major. Who doesn’t fancy a hot sex slave on her toes, blindfolded, grinding her pussy on cold metal chain. Her nipples sway with the clamps weighted down tugging with every move. Well until you grab that wet cunt to the ground and make her squirt until she cums.
Next, she is laid over the wooden arch, strapped down tight. Her ass is warmed up with some powerful spanking to ready her for her daily fucking. What more do to do with your slave when she is bound and gagged? Stuff her remaining holes with cocks and fuck her good until she gushes everywhere.
She is bent over, ready to be and probed. Her ass sticks out as the prime target it is for a sharp whipping and caning. With a plug in her ass and her juicy pussy waiting to be , it’s only a matter of time before she can’t take it anymore and explodes with orgasm and squirt.

Format: mp4
Duration: 51:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Squirt Alert! From the ass that keeps on taking

Free Whore
eb08a77e44f4bb2a39c43b2a57b2d807.jpg

Cast: Mark Davis ,Joey Ray ,Jada Fire
Genres: BDSM ,PIV ,Corporal Punishment ,Big Tits ,foreskin ,Spit Roast ,shaved ,Humiliation ,fake boobs ,top

This is a fantasy roleplay update where a couple plays out a kinky game of punishment, humiliation and sex involving a complete stranger. Mark Davis ties Jada Fire to a tree in the countryside and offers her to the first person who finds his sign that reads “Free Whore.” She learns her lesson the kinky way and ends up being double penetrated in bondage.

Duration: 32:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 733.1 MB

Download Free Whore

Sativa Rose and Mark Davis
04e172f965b060bf038e9d31992e2c9e.jpg

Cast: Mark Davis ,Sativa Rose
Genres: Squirting ,muscular ,BDSM ,Curvy ,Anal ,Rope Bondage ,Latinx ,foreskin ,Domination ,big dick

Sexy latina Sativa Rose submits to Mark Davis. This was a tough shoot for her but she made it through with great reactions and a couple of squirting orgasms.

Duration: 38:50
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 452.3 MB

Download Sativa Rose and Mark Davis

Brunette MILF Tormented in Bondage
e1e30dcc110b69f0a4741e341cc6451f.jpg

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Hogtied
Cast: Bianca Breeze, The Pope
Genres: bondage, brunette, caning, deprivation, flogging, MILF, nipple clamps, rope bondage, straight, domination, submission, bdsm, Handler, ball gag, Fingering

We begin with Bianca standing. Her head is wrapped to give her some sensory deprivation before the suffering begins. Clamps are applied to her sensitive nipples and pulled on to keep this slut screaming and then the orgasms begin. We spend the rest of the day tormenting the hell out of this slut all while tied in rope bondage. By the end of the day she has orgasmed so many times that she begs for even that to stop.

Duration: 49:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4855kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Brunette MILF Tormented in Bondage

The training of 2 fancysteel
157023190ac27bc61ef191ba9b2884e1.jpg

Release Year: 2021
Studio: Fancysteel

The Training of 2 is the ultimate pet play movie. Watch in delight as we train two naughty puppy dogs and work them through a series of drills to test their eagerness to obey, perform and play.

Duration: 17:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5052kbps
Audio: 204kbps

File size: 658.6 MB

Download The training of 2 fancysteel

Jenni Lee and Lew Rubens
5a639ee4a452765cca10c603a8eb79f2.jpg

Cast: Lew Rubens ,Jenni Lee

Matt being the busy person he is, tosses Jenni at Lew. Lew being the bondage person he is, takes Jenni and binds her hard. Jenni being he submissive she is, submits. You being the customer you are, watch us, being the people we are. So now everybody is happy.

Duration: 33:42

File size: 392.3 MB

Download Jenni Lee and Lew Rubens

Penny Barber and Isis Love
c5434090a18e4dcc8e6b883fcb921046.jpg

Cast: Penny Barber ,Isis Love
Genres: Humiliation ,glasses ,Strap On ,Dominatrix ,Feet ,Femdom ,natural boobs ,Foot Worship ,BDSM ,Facesitting

First timer Penney has that cute and innocent girl next door look who really just wants to be a slut. She is slapped around by Isis which gets her pussy wet and is teased with the magic wand, giving her shameful orgasm after orgasm. Punished for cumming is a pleasure for Isis as well as worshiping her feet, pussy and ass hole. Isis takes her new fuck slave in the ass with a strap-on while bound and clamped. Penney’s new experience left her hoping for more to come in the future and I think you will too.

Duration: 34:15

File size: 398.8 MB

Download Penny Barber and Isis Love

Katie Summers Detached
256d6bbb0016ef12a552d638a30bfea2.jpg

Cast: Katie Summers
Genres: BDSM ,Caning ,Bondage ,Big Tits ,Feet ,Domination ,Humiliation ,Blonde ,fake boobs ,Metal Bondage

There is something hot about objectifying a cute little coed’s ass and pussy while ignoring her identity and autonomy.
To us she is just sex. Her existence is the sum total of those succulent and delicious nubile parts: shaved cunt, round ass, sexy legs, pretty feet, perky breasts and nipples. Because really, who cares about the face and head? That area just makes noise. For the most part, it’s simply annoying.
Foot caning, pussy flogging, and most importantly orgasm torment make up this shoot. We make this little slut cum and cum and cum. She has no idea what we are going to do, or how long we are going to do it. She just endures while the detached half makes a lot of noise.

Duration: 15:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 357.5 MB

Download Katie Summers Detached

Rope Slut Begs to Suffer in Extreme Bondage
54272ecada93533eb5427ec62f85a092.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Hogtied
Cast: Dylan Ryan, The Pope
Genres: bondage, predicament bondage, squirting, The Pope, straight, rope bondage, domination, submission, bdsm, Handler, ball gag, Fingering, Corporal Punishment

Dylan Ryan is a tall drink of champagne. She is as sexy as they come and her beauty is accentuated when she is made helpless in The Pope´s ropes. She is put is grueling predicament bondage that is punishment in itself, then her body is abused and tormented and then her pussy is made to cum with squirting explosions.

Duration: 51:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4855kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Rope Slut Begs to Suffer in Extreme Bondage

Cassondra X Hogtied - Part 3
db63afa159998843e99f53326458ed8a.jpg

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... I untie the rope that was tied to her chest harness and pulling up. I use it to hogtie Cassondra. She moans as I bend her into a position she's never been in before. She relaxes a little and you see a calm smile develop on her face as she adjusts to her new position. After I smack her ass a few times, I walk away. I return shortly with a shop rag and clear tape. I order her to open her mouth and she obeys. I shove the rag in her mouth and then tape it in. I continue wrapping tape all over her face.Cassondra mentioned wanting to try face bondage. That's one reason I started her out with a harness ballgag. I soon roll her on her side. I attach a rope to her chest harness behind her and tie it to a ring bolted to the floor. I crotch rope her and tie it to a ring on the floor as well. I leave her to enjoy/endure her bondage. I return at some point to manhandle our poor helpless cassondra, but she doesn't care. At the end of the clip I untie and ungag Cassondra.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 30:24
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Cassondra X Hogtied - Part 3

Back