Bdsm and Bondage!

Wenona and Isis: the Final Showdown
96c003783e08c8a3c939c545f3001b0d.jpg

Cast: Isis Love ,Wenona
Genres: muscular ,Electro Clamp ,Cattle Prod ,Slave ,shaped ,Tens Unit ,Femdom ,Pussy Eating ,Dominatrix ,slim
Video language: English

In the last scene of this dramatic and intensely emotional scene with Wenona and Isis, Wenona tries valiantly to take the electricity again. She is tied in a severe leg spread, with sticky pads shocking her slim, athletic stomach, and zapping her thighs and tits. Isis plunges the samurai deep inside Wenona’s wet exposed cunt. Wenona drools and moans. When Isis brings in the cattle prod, Wenona loses her composure again. She has faced down the electricity and it has destroyed her.

Format: mp4
Duration: 36:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4843kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Wenona and Isis: the Final Showdown

Lew Rubens - Drea Squatting Predicament with Hitachi
eab739d817580bfc9683e98a2e0d40c4.jpg

When this predicament was being set up Drea was sitting on a short stool. Her hands were tied above her head fairly comfortably but very secure. Then a rope was tied to the frame above her, ran under her wrist ropes, then back up, insuring that her hands could go no lower on the post. Then when the tie was completed the stool was taken out. And the video was started. What Drea can't relate to you - because of the rope tied into her mouth - is that legs tied in that position can't hold body weight very long. As her legs tire, her weight rests solely on her wrists. You see her try to push up against her bonds once in a while during the video but the inside of the thigh ropes prevent much movement. Then when the Hitachi is brought in, it was placed low on the clit, so that she had to let her weight fall to reach it. The trouble with that, for our poor damsel, is that once she cums and wants off the Hitachi, she can only get relief for the few seconds that she can actually hold her weight up with her burning thigh muscles. Towards the end - when I turn up the Hitachi to high - she screams through her gag: "It's too much!!" Over n over. Ya gotta love a good predicament eh?

Duration: 9:25
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 5822kbps
Audio: 183kbps

File size: 414.6 MB

Download Lew Rubens - Drea Squatting Predicament with Hitachi

Of Sound Mind - Riley Reyes
0a335f85bb856fc8d2717f59971b5236.jpg

It must have been a panic attack. I got really upset about things in my life. I had no idea how much worse they could get. The facility they took me to was supposed to provide me with help. Instead OT just helped himself. I don't remember being transported to his special dungeon. I just remember waking up and feeling groggy.

Once I realized what was going on... That I wasn't going to get the help I needed... Rather that I was going to serve the sadistic whims of a madman I did my best to play along. I took his torments. I participated in his horrific sexual experimentations. I let him touch me. I let him put his fat fingers inside my asshole.

I thought I was crazy. I thought I needed help. I guess I was wrong. All I needed was to find the right person to touch me in the right ways.

Duration: 37:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7320kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Of Sound Mind - Riley Reyes

OutCry Hailey Young, PD
2f9987b5c6e5ae5ea76a4972e614bfef.jpg

Release Year: 2011
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Hailey Young
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation

All she had to do was stay silent and PD would have attended to her in his own time. But she could not help herself. She called out and complained, and now she needs to be taught a lesson. One with clamps and canes and lots of pain.

Duration: 56:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1405kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 630.3 MB

Download OutCry Hailey Young, PD

The Wrecking Ball
1edbf7a4670edb2763a4e595d98f6cdb.jpg

Cast: Cora Moth
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

Cora Moth has some interesting talents. Before the camera started she began pulling herself up off her feet. Big mistake. This became the inspiration. Tie her neck just high enough that she can’t touch the floor. Now she has to hold herself there.

Duration: 34:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7351kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download The Wrecking Ball

In The Hole Part Two
98831a21c0dc2fc86c22b83811976899.jpg

There is no air of affection when PD decides he wants something from Claire Adams. This is not some romantic rendezvous. She is his property. He is her master. That is all she needs to know. Any demands he makes of her are going to be of the most brutal kind. He likes to hear the sweet sounds of her suffering. He had OT bring this bitch up to his farm especially for this, and he is going to make sure it was worth it.

Format: real
Duration: 36:43
Video: 852x488, RV40
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 197.8 MB

Download In The Hole Part Two

Stefanos' Brunch
f1c4d51f78676882e15f900e04d05ae5.jpg

Cast: Maestro Stefanos ,Nerine Mechanique
Genres: Oral Sex ,BDSM ,Discipline ,Nylons Stockings ,brunch ,brunet ,Rope Bondage ,Redhead ,natural boobs ,master

The new Steward of the House, Stefanos, hosts the House’s monthly community brunch on the Upper Floor. Join us for the event along with the rest of the Upper Floor brunch regulars.

Duration: 54:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Stefanos' Brunch

Double Penetration Predicament
ff919cd6e91b4d04d5bc0bbe3374f576.jpg

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Hogtied
Cast: Ingrid Mouth
Genres: big natural tits, bondage, Double Penetration, straight, rope bondage, domination, submission, bdsm, Handler, ball gag, Fingering

Ingrid Mouth is a tough customer and gets the full HogTied treatment. Big natural tits are tied and clamped tight while she is made to grind one out on the wooden pony. Nipple and Clit suction cups torment her most sensitive parts, and double doggie penetration in inescapable bondage send her over the edge. Hot. Just plain Hot.

Duration: 51:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4868kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Double Penetration Predicament

Ivy in LederMeister Leather Bondage
389f333c3cb01400d592e32455ee68eb.jpg

Jeff Gord put's Ivy in super tight bondage and straps her onto the front stairs of the House of Gord. Features Tight strap bondage, armbinder, mesh catsuit and an authentic leather LederMeister sweet Gwendoline hood.

Duration: 7:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2367kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 145.9 MB

Download Ivy in LederMeister Leather Bondage

Back