Bdsm and Bondage!

Realspankings Kim Pack
70aae7778b02246ac0ffbb377e45cafc.jpg

This video is not for those looking for fun and sexy handspankings as most scenes end with a very bruised bottom and lots of tears.

Format: mp4
Video: 960x720

Total size: 1.2 GB in 31 files.

Download Realspankings Kim Pack

Miss Sultrybelle - Authentic Malaysian Judicial
8eaaab8d0805befc60cf5f548d11b945.jpg

Cast: Miss Sultry Belle, Gemma, Amy
Genres: bdsm, spanking, caning, prison pla
Video language: English

Gemma and Amy have been caught spying and are severely punished as a result of this. As well as jail time they are sentenced to 50 strokes each with the Singapore prison cane. They are firstly secured to the authentic Malaysian frame before being caned hard by the officer. Beautiful Gemma and Amy, two stunning young girls are bound tightly before being thrashed hard by the sadistic Miss Belle. The punishing officer Miss Belle doesn't hold back as she lays into them with all her strength.

Duration: 25:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9522kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Miss Sultrybelle - Authentic Malaysian Judicial

HuCow Test – Sweetie Plum
5032d60b6e08758e1d6535c46571f2ff.jpg

Cast: Sweetie Plum
Genres: butt plug, nipple clamps, metal collar, ball gag, vibrator, milking machine, bondag

Young Sweetie Plum emailed us if she could be a HuCow. Of course! Anyone can come to the barn and try if they want to belong to the herd. But when she arrived, Sweetie wasn’t so sure anymore. She nervously touched the big collar and the nipple clamps that were waiting for her, next to her contract. And there was a pink buttplug and some lube too! We could see her doubt, but after a brief moment she actually signed the contract! There was no way back now. Sweetie stripped naked and waited for things to come…

Duration: 15:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12747kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download HuCow Test – Sweetie Plum

Lotus Lain and Mia Li are Hot For Feet And Pussy
f870c70c109bdba87e7fc1650ab54d78.jpg

Cast: Lotus Lain ,Mia Little
Genres: natural boobs ,shaved ,Pussy Eating ,Femdom ,switch ,black hair ,Tattoo ,mixed ,Feet ,Dominatrix

Mia Li and Lotus take turns worshiping each other’s pretty little feet! They rub pussies while sucking toes and get down on each like hot sex kittens ready to cum from the mere touch of their feet to a wet pussy or mouth.

Duration: 34:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4884kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Lotus Lain and Mia Li are Hot For Feet And Pussy

Chanta-Rose
cc52e13654ad0b14533f5f6fafe7fb88.jpg

Cast: Chanta-Rose
Genres: Handler ,Humiliation ,Suspension ,Gag ,Ball Gag ,Rope Bondage ,fake boobs ,Blonde ,BDSM ,Domination

Chanta Rose is back. This time she is bound, gagged and gets a wicked suspension by Peter.

Duration: 13:41
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1493kbps

File size: 161.6 MB

Download Chanta-Rose

Perversions cured spankingsarah
0b918c909338019085dc5700e8d42a4b.jpg

Release Year: 2023
Studio: Spankingsarah

Gabie is staying with her Step Aunt and has been given some house rules to follow. She decides to break them and sneaks her new girl friend into the house to make out. When her Step Aunt catches them, she realises that her new girlfriend Lily works for her Step Aunt Sarah. Sarah is furious with both girls and as they are both reliant on her for funds, gives them a choice. Gabie can find a new place to live, and Lily can find a new job, or they can be punished for their bad behaviour. Both girls reluctantly agree to be punished and end up over the knee getting their bottoms spanked hard. Lily is then subjected to a spanking with the wooden hairbrush and Gabie gets mouth soaped. They are then bent over the table and their pussies are smacked with a nasty crop. Cruelly Sarah then offers them the chance of sleeping together. She takes them upstairs to the bed and then ties their hands to the bedposts so they can look at each other but not touch.

Duration: 29:35
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 6834kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Perversions cured spankingsarah

Abigail Annalee
7483cf12ef55366f057afc6ae7191802.jpg

Cast: Abigail Annalee
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Play, Toys, Vibrator, Zapper, Masturbation, Needles

The darkness has a certain smell to it. The air is damp, musky, stale. Alone! Static emerges from the background filling the gaps. Cold - so very cold. Pain, fullness, light. Screaming. Someone... something is screaming crying - terror. A butchered animal? The screaming, it’s me! Locked to the floor by a metal device in my ass. A small television hisses. I wake, groggy. How had I gotten here, when, why, who brought me? The television begins to speak. I’m here to entertain. To prove myself. To suffer. I can do this! I will survive. I will endure. These unseen masters will get their show. I will degrade, defile, and debase myself for them. Whoever they are!

Duration: 34:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7323kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Abigail Annalee

Kiki's Cumery Part 3
08881ea1f3e0bac0798fdf07f58704a9.jpg

With bright red and purple bruises on her butt and legs Kiki gets tied spread eagle on the floor. She's unable to protect her cute little slit. Her face makes the perfect seat for Juliette's beautiful ass.
Each time Juliette takes her seat Kiki gets out of breath. Then it's time for Juliette to have some fun. Kiki hasn't had a chance to cum yet so it's doubly frustrating to be giving Juliette pleasure. Still she does it so well.
We can't end the show without Kiki getting to release. It's not going to be easy though. She has to be teased first. She's so horny that she starts squirting as soon as she's allowed to cum.

Duration: 36:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7346kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Kiki's Cumery Part 3

Waxing Vagins
a213d4b81410c9e99d3b5b4207b6cddb.jpg

Studio: BDSMaid

BDSMaid is a terrific site for those who enjoy submissive girls in the most bizarre sex acts. Genuine subs encaged, spanked, hogtied, dominated, tortured - and of course, fucked! We offer an insight into the depths of sadistic sex which can be pleasurable for both sides. If you admire dominated hotties and want to see them in the most extreme sex acts this is the perfect place for you!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 20:17
Video: 720x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1855kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 291.2 MB

Download Waxing Vagins

Back