Bdsm and Bondage!

Dicks on Dixon - Dixon Mason
b7d74601564ee98b250aa0fde51ccb6d.jpg

Dixon Mason is less than the sum of her parts. PD does not care about all of her at once. He cares about whichever part of her has caught his attention right now. As soon as the mood strikes him expect to see him whip, fuck or vibrate her. All of the focus is on different pieces of her. He has no regard for the person that they make up.

Format: mp4
Duration: 48:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 543.1 MB

Download Dicks on Dixon - Dixon Mason

Hybristophilia: The Throne episode 5
76195576ed5e7d6e4d8a8c0919b4884e.jpg

Cast: Hazel Hypnotic
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Video language: English

The vapors rising from the accumulator scream tank envelops the Throne's new morsel. Now caressed and infused with its insidious lust her mind dreams the horrors of all those who have sat upon the Throne. She is jarred awake by the disembodied voice of her liege. Speaking through his tablet he lets her know that he will be back in a day. In the meantime he activates a sound generator that is converted into electrical pulses connected in her neither world. Thus over great distances he is ever present -- like spooky actions at a distance.

Duration: 37:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4777kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Hybristophilia: The Throne episode 5

Petra - Stepping through real submission - Part 02
88ae58af04cc54ae825cb1629baa7c33.jpg

Cast: Petra
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pai

Part 02: Well, it is obvious that though she is not a tough girl, Petra is brave enough to let her master apply any punishment on her body. This gives Dr Lomp the chance to push her level of pain. Now it’s time for pussy torment and famous master will use various instruments to test the slave girl’s endurance. Petra will lay on the torment bench, and one of her ankles will be lifted and secured to the ceiling, which will prevent her from closing her pussy by reflection after each cruel stroke that will hit on her sensitive pussy. Helpless girl has to show more endurance than usual to complete this session and reach her freedom. Watch the movie and enjoy Petra’s eye drops falling from her green eyes.

Duration: 13:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12303kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Petra - Stepping through real submission - Part 02

Cherry Doll Caged - Part 1
7777135f24ad71d289f712f45c99abcb.jpg

You hear a loud rumbling, and it's not long before Cherry appears in a cage on wheels. Cherry is bound and gagged with a huge red ball gag. She is tied to the cage in the back corner. A crotchrope pulls her hips forward, as it is tied off the the opposite corner of the cage. She's left for just a bit, but I soon remove the padlock from the cage and open the doors. Now we can get a better look at her. After a while I untie her from the cage and untie the crotchrope. I grab it and guide her out of the cage. I then untie her arms and re-tie them. I keep adding ropes, adding a chest harness as well. Once her upper body is thoroughly bound I manhandle and grope her for a while. I squeeze her tits and grab her by her hair as I pull her crotchrope tight. I spend some time smacking her ass as well. I make her step out of her skirt. I then tie her crotchrope overhead. Next, a rope is tied behind her and then tied off to the post behind her. Her hips are forward and up while her upper body is pulled back and down. Cherry Doll whimpers as she endures this strenuous position. I cut away at her sweater revealing her tits. I grope and slap them for a bit. She tries to get a little relief by arranging her feet forward and alternating. I take this away after I bind her legs together at the knees. I then bind her ankles, leaving about 3 or 4 inches of slack. I finally release her from her predicament, but that's only because I have another planned. I walk her over a few feet towards a cable stretched across the room. This is where Part 1 ends.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 34:56
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Cherry Doll Caged - Part 1

Services Rendered: Kinky Lesbian Lawyer Seduces Straight Client
364ef81d9b1a59484ef1bb30f964045a.jpg

Cast: Veruca James ,Christie Stevens
Genres: Strap On ,Blonde ,Bondage ,shaved ,Dominatrix ,Femdom ,Humiliation ,BDSM ,Sub ,fake boobs

When blonde bombshell Christie Stevens meets with expert divorce lawyer Veruca James she strikes a deal to free her from her marriage to a neglectful husband. Veruca seduces Christie to make her payments with kinky lesbian sexual servitude including kissing, spanking, pussy liking, finger banging, flogging, face sitting, ass worship, bondage, and pussy and anal strap-on fucking!

Duration: 50:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4860kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Services Rendered: Kinky Lesbian Lawyer Seduces Straight Client

Dahlia in the Sky
8fab78c6b00223b2b0111646d9a90a6a.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Hogtied
Cast: Dahlia Sky
Genres: bondage, destruction, straight, rope bondage, domination, submission, bdsm, Handler, ball gag, Fingering, Corporal Punishment, humiliation, Vaginal Penetration, suspension

Dahlia is back and this time she will endure some of the most brutal bondage she´s ever faced. Every position is designed to push her body´s to total destruction. First she is standing with one leg up and totally helpless. Her clothes are slowly ripped away as she is by her captor.Now that she´s understands his plot of destruction, Dahlia is suspended on a wall with her legs spread wide. The torment worsens, but there´s nothing this helpless slut can do to stop it. Her pussy is used up as we see her orgasm uncontrollably.Next we have her bent over and being pulled in every direction to keep her from moving at all. Dahlia is flogged, spanked, caned, subjected to severe bastinado, and fucked until she is on the verge of breaking.In the final scene we prove why Hogtied is the best bondage site in the world with one of the most grueling suspensions anyone could possibly endure. She is hanging from a single point around her waist with one foot tightly tied to the other leg, and that leg is tied to her wrist that hold her in a brutal strappado.

Duration: 52:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4867kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Dahlia in the Sky

Double Twins featuring Amanda Foxx
bbd89c9637fe396edf925c314ff7e1c5.jpg

Twins! You know what they say about twins....."Double the pleasure, Double the fun, Double the trouble?"..... That's exactly what happens when Johnny gets a hold of Amanda and I dressed identically in gray and black striped dresses, garters, stockings and black high heels. We're a pair of hot milfs that could use some tying up to get that pleasure, fun and trouble we deserve. He starts us off as two peas in a pod on the ottoman in front of the window. He gives us snug chest harness, arms tied behind the back and legs tied at the knees and ankles with white rope. Then, Johnny so generously places thick black cleave gags in our mouth. Let the fun pleasurable trouble begin! Johnny watches closely with the video camera as us carbon copy milfs struggle damsel in distress distress style. He charitably lets us fall down to the floor and untie each other on camera. And, you know what! We did have a merry good time!

Duration: 11:35
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2102kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 191.8 MB

Download Double Twins featuring Amanda Foxx

Serena Blair is Back in Extreme Bondage and Cumming Like a Whore
6dafbe3d543376679d5435036d2e68ed.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Hogtied
Cast: Serena Blair, The Pope
Genres: bondage, caning, flogging, spanking, suspension, straight, rope bondage, domination, submission, bdsm, Handler, ball gag, Fingering, Corporal Punishment, humiliation, Vaginal Penetration

Serena and her fucking perfect little body look amazing in bondage. She is helpless from the first moment that she sets foot on set. The ropes are inescapable and punishing at the same time. She is suspended in a brutal single point suspension that very few can endure. She is tormented and taken to a point of suffering from punishment that she hasn´t been to in a very long time. After all of that we make her cum, and holy fuck does she cum. Her orgasms are as intense as the bondage and punishment.

Duration: 52:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4861kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Serena Blair is Back in Extreme Bondage and Cumming Like a Whore

Belle Noir Electrosluts Test Part Two
a4530c0a21c1ab5d754ed18fa009127d.jpg

Cast: Lorelei Lee ,Belle Noire
Genres: Corporal Punishment ,Electro Plug ,Violet Wand ,Facesitting ,Femdom ,Brunette ,Pussy Eating ,BDSM ,shaved ,Blonde

This pale skinned brunette with large natural tits is ready to do what it takes to be an Electroslut. In part two of her attempt, she is tied to a bare mattress with the violet wand body plate attached to her leg. Lorelei shocks this new slut with her every touch, but Lorelei can feel the shocks as well - why is one of these women flinching and one laughing? Because only one is a true electroslut. Lorelei helps Belle learn to enjoy the violet want, electro pussy licking, and a little foot fucking as a bonus. Belle learns to worship her mistress and to come hard while being shocked!

Duration: 32:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Belle Noir Electrosluts Test Part Two

Electra – perfect part 10
26d5cde684dd99a8ba0d8108d25e9c53.jpg

Studio: Shockchallenge

Every shock is level 10 in this challenge. It’s not high or low, it is average. But for Electra it is still a very tough challenge! Her first time, and she did very well! Cute cries while she gets exhausted from acting all feisty. She already messaged me she wants to come back to try higher levels!

Duration: 5:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14678kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 565.5 MB

Download Electra – perfect part 10

Back