Bdsm and Bondage!

Glamour Sink
e680ba17eb8e02f0cfe10a4e7d5ea3b8.jpg

Cast: Molly (aka Molly Matthews, Emily Marilyn)
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, , Torture, Ball Gag, Ring Gag, Vibrator, Washin
Video language: English

One of our passionate participants in the Insex site was a member with a chat name “ lover”. He would often suggest that we do an with the performers. A unique value of the Insex system was the LiveFeed shoots. It created a nexus for creative techniques that went beyond the quirky and personal taste of a particular handler. It also offered fertile ground for original creations, and became the source for a host of imitations. What to do. Excrement is by nature a messy display. What performer would be willing to expose herself in this manner. MOLLY. She was an extremely exciting and challenging performer and was up for anything. Since we are going to have poop all over the place we’re going to have to make an effort to sterilize the situation. Let’s make a copper sink large enough to secure a woman. Copper is inherently a sterile material. And a good conductor. Insex brings it all together: girl, water, soup, inflatable rectal insert, bag, caca, electricity. And glowing red buttocks.

Format: mp4
Duration: 35:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4797kbps
Audio: 97kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Glamour Sink

Disciplined For Dick: Slave Training Raquel Roper!
acfcbd5d0639b3c691c11c6c92bbdb3c.jpg

Cast: Seth Gamble ,Raquel Roper
Genres: brunet ,Brunette ,big dick ,Stud ,natural boobs ,Humiliation ,Latinx ,Discipline ,Oral Sex ,Anal

When novice submissive Raquel Roper meets her trainer Seth Gamble, she knows it is not going to be an easy day. Seth is In Her Grill all day long, holding her to her lesson: Discipline and Dick. Tight bondage, tight gags, tight pussy, and this submissive plaything is smoldering in the the BDSM and sex. We hope you enjoy it as much as we did!

Duration: 48:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4891kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Disciplined For Dick: Slave Training Raquel Roper!

The Training of Lilla Katt, Day One
a644ca7c1728dbce0c841b8820ebd184.jpg

Cast: Lilla Katt ,Maestro
Genres: Oral Sex ,Role Play ,BDSM ,Female Slave ,shaved ,Gimp ,black hair ,Rope Bondage ,natural boobs ,master

Lilla Katt is tested and assessed in her first day of slave training. It becomes clear early on that this trainee lacks endurance, but makes up for this weakness in sheer sexual enthusiasm.

Duration: 1:24:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download The Training of Lilla Katt, Day One

Dani - White rope and ball gag
354c5624b79a1d338c395825a8b94bc1.jpg

Dani from the UK is the definition of ‘tieable’!! She is incredible, her elbows go together like soft butter, and her natural soft boobs are the perfect shape for breast bondage!! On top of all that, she can take a large ballgag! We want to keep her! Great stuff!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 5:13
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 202.0 MB

Download Dani - White rope and ball gag

Brooklyn Lee: Overpowered by Electricity
507e23ed2b35801128068e9b5c6643dc.jpg

Cast: Brooklyn Lee ,Bobbi Starr
Genres: natural boobs ,slim ,Pussy Eating ,Discipline ,Gag ,Electric Dildo ,Brunette ,Big Natural Tits ,unshaved ,BDSM

Episode 2: Brooklyn Lee submits to discipline, Electrosluts style, and I use my directorial privilege to have some fun with this smokin’ hot redhead! Brooklyn’s arms are bound to an iron headboard, her legs tied open giving me easy access to her firebush (and she does have a nice growth between her legs) for the lesbian BDSM fun to come.
Gagged and covered with sticky pads, Brooklyn gets a sample of my electrosex toys as I penetrate her wet, wet cunt with an electric dildo. As I nibble on her big natural tits, I up the voltage giving her the pleasure and the agony of electro BDSM. I shock the soles of her feet with the zapper, then give her the orgasmic release she’s been waiting for.

Duration: 24:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 886.5 MB

Download Brooklyn Lee: Overpowered by Electricity

Diamondly FrogTied with Zipties - Part 1
3e0c3049d821b36ca539c8559ea96f60.jpg

I am taking some pics of Diamondly as she shows off her sexy outfit, but in doing so, I start imagining her in strict bondage. I have zipties handy so I start by binding her wrists before I start manhandling her. I spend a little time slapping her ass and groping her before I continue binding her. I fashion a crotchrope out of zipties before I put Diamondly in a chair. I spend some time cleave gagging her and then making a head harness out of zipties. Her arms are folded and her wrists are ziptied to her upper arms. before her elbows are ziptied together. I love her outfit, but I cut her sweater open anyway so I can have access to her tits. I put castration bands on her nipples before adding more zipties and tightening the others. Now she is almost ready to be frogtied. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 26:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2927kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 592.6 MB

Download Diamondly FrogTied with Zipties - Part 1

Dixie Comet vs. Rubber Orgasms
50b9f2795143b0829c78be2df66c844f.jpg

I had frogtied Dixie to the bed and secured her wrists with cuffs and heavy rubber bands. I let her stew for a while; struggling HARD in her bonds. When I tied a magic wand in place it was too easy for her to control the intensity of the vibe. I wanted her helpless, fighting against the rubber bands to shut it off. Thinking quickly, I removed the rope and added rubber bands to the magic wand. Every struggle now just pressed it harder against her pussy and right on target. After her first orgasm, Dixie tried everything she could to stop the next one... not a chance.

Duration: 14:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1937kbps

File size: 212.1 MB

Download Dixie Comet vs. Rubber Orgasms

Young Ponygirl: Sadie Simone
c340d04b4f4e61a4edf0d465f9efe123.jpg

Cast: Sadie Simone
Genres: Bondage, Discipline, Humiliation, Pet Play, Spanking, Outdoors, Fetish, Teens, Domination

Super cute just eighteen year old Sadie Simone explores her submissiveness outdoors. Stripped naked, she is shackled and ball-gagged, then led barefoot across rocky, dusty desert ranch roads. After a short stay chained to a hitching post, she is fitted with a butt plug ponytail, a bit, and heavy bells on her tender nipples. She then pulls a wagon loaded with firewood while on her hands and knees over the rough terrain. After a change in harness, she becomes a cart pulling ponygirl...pulling her Master barefoot down the unforgiving desert roads. Finally, she gets harsh corporal punishment while tied to a tree branch high overhead. With super strong metal clamps all over her tender young tits, she is thrashed with whips, canes, straps, and paddles until her sweet ass is bright red and marked with stripes.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:11:44
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1904kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Young Ponygirl: Sadie Simone

Devastating Anal Fisting in Brutal Bondage
5aa377250b39663676a23c3a89198f76.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Hogtied
Cast: Roxy Raye, The Pope
Genres: anal stretching, bondage, caning, crotch rope, fisting, flogging, rope bondage, suspension, The Pope, Anal Fisting, First Anal, Zapper, straight, domination

Anal Queen, Roxy Raye loves to push her limits with how much she can shove in her ass. Today she is met with one of her biggest challenges to date; The Pope´s fist. There are only seven other girls that have ever been able to take his massive fist, but this will be the first anal fisting.She is spread eagle against a wall flogged, and then a crotch rope with a bowling ball tied to it is applied to ensure her suffering. She starts off a bit timid, but that all changes as the day goes on.Next she is in a predicament doggy position. All of her weight is balancing on one knee, her other leg is pulled in the air to expose her pussy and ass. She is tormented more and then the anal stretching begins. We grab the biggest toy we have on set and fill her ass with it.Next we do an ankle suspension with this slut inverted and completely helpless. She is toyed with and shocked with a zapper before she is made to cum.In the final scene, Roxy is as exposed and helpless as she is going to get. This position allows the ideal angle for The Pope to shove his entire fist inside of her ass. He doesn´t stop there and keeps adding more fingers in her pussy to make her as full and tight as possible. You´ve heard of the "shocker" well this is called the "mini van"; 2 in the front and 5 in the back. You´re welcome!

Duration: 52:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4898kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Devastating Anal Fisting in Brutal Bondage

Captured fancysteel
c565eb40e3dcf2dc4f9ebb444787126f.jpg

Release Year: 2018
Studio: Fancysteel

Inmate Caprice Hunter has managed to escape the custody of the Chastity Prison."I was obsessed with freedom, craved freedom, and could even taste it in the air, to be taken away from the dusty farm or cold damp cells of the prison. That was all I could think of as I ran through the forest, trying to escape the sadists that kept me locked up. I first used the key, given to me by a mysterious woman, to escape my cell. And now, one step closer to freedom, using a large rock I broke through the ankle cuffs that bound my legs. These cuffs were barbaric and rusty but allowed me to easily break free from their iron grip. But these cuffs were only part of my restraints. There was one device I still had to break from my body, this evil chastity belt. As long as I wore this chastity belt, I was not truly free, I was still a slave to this experimental prison that I might be in for the rest of my life. The desire to break free from the clutches of this belt are so great, I will be a free woman again!Running through the streets I quickly found a back yard with clothes drying on a line and I quickly undressed out of the uncomfortable and heavy prison uniform I was issued. The prized possession of the prison glistened in the sun as my chastity belt was exposed. The breeze felt good on my skin, another taste of freedom. Though, my pussy was still in a cage, begging to have a taste of the fresh air, I quickly put on the clothes and continued my way to freedom. But it was no use, I was quickly captured once again.I awoke, back at the prison, and found myself restrained on all fours, completely vulnerable to whatever might come. The guards came in with an all too familiar device, another chastity belt! But this one was different, shaped more like metal briefs than the thong style of belt I had been wearing. It looked futuristic and intimidating...and this belt's bark was nothing compared to it's bite.
I shivered as the guards told me the new belt's functions. The belt had fingerprint technology and only the fingerprint of the prison master can unlock me! I was at the mercy of a metal key that could be taken away, now I am at the mercy of a fingerprint which can never be taken away. This belt has an electric 'punishment' feature to use when I become disorderly. This technological belt also had a GPS function making escape impossible. This is so cruel! Even I don't deserve this!I was dragged by the officers to a dark underground portion of the prison I've never been to. I was to be placed in a strange laser prison cell and if when I touch the lazers, my pussy is given an electric shock! I couldn't believe what they were doing! I could not move an inch in this circle of pain. I was tired and scared.Weeks have passed by since my ordeal. I am still in prison and now with a new cell mate of a chastity belt. Because of my escape attempt, they regularly give me inspections to make sure my inescapable underwear is still strapped on me. Even worse, I am regularly to sleep in nothing but my new metal panties. I have no choice but to submit to these bastards.

Duration: 16:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4801kbps
Audio: 204kbps

File size: 606.9 MB

Download Captured fancysteel

Back