Bdsm and Bondage!

Skylar Snow's Abject Anal Invasion
608f010c7ef717d911f90bb79b38433a.jpg

Cast: Skylar Snow ,Seth Gamble
Genres: Submission ,other hair color ,Big Natural Tits ,Gag ,Stud ,Anal Stretching ,Squirting ,Vibrator ,natural boobs ,Big Tits
Video language: English

Sweet Skyler Snow gets all of her holes slammed by Seth Gamble, as she’s used and abused in bondage. We open with Skyler gagged, with nipple clamps on her big tits, and her body bound and tied down to the floor. Totally vulnerable, she has a vibrator strapped to her pussy, constantly working her wet clit, as Seth Gamble walks in with a flogger. He flogs her and crops her, all while she’s commanded to keep her slutty wet cunt right up against that vibrator. Seth removes the clamps and the gag, then slams his cock into her throat. He grabs a zapper, and punishes Skyler with electricity whenever she pulls her pussy away, all while she’s gagging on hard cock. Skyler is then put on her knees with her ass up while Seth works her ass open with progressively larger toys. She loves to taste her own ass on them, knowing she’ll be getting Seth’s rock hard dick in her hole soon. Once she’s opened up he plows his cock into her ass, fucking her hard. Finally, Skyler is caned on the foot, then fucked in her squirting pussy and hungry ass, back and forth, repeatedly. Seth presses a vibrator against her cunt while fucking her, sending her reeling with overstimulation. She cums repeatedly, squirting all over herself, until Seth puts her on her side and fucks her ass hard until he cums. He shoots his hot load all over her ass, makes her eat it up, then slides his spent dick into her throat so she can suck it clean.

Format: mp4
Duration: 46:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4869kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Skylar Snow's Abject Anal Invasion

Masochistic Pain Slut in Bondage, Tormented, and Used for Her Holes
a6b2ed7f24c47f4a8f3310be2f27ed3d.jpg

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Kink
Cast: Abella Danger, The Pope
Genres: bondage, pain, pain slut, The Pope, straight, rope bondage, domination, submission, bdsm, Handler, ball gag, Fingering, Corporal Punishment

Today is the second day of a three day adventure that Abella is going through. She arrived at the armory and was put through her paces while bound and fucked on Fucking Machines yesterday. Today is the day we get to see her in brutal bondage and used like the whore that she is. Abella offered up her entire body to The Pope to do with what he pleased. The opportunity is not wasted as he destroys her with evil torment and then uses every hole she has for his pleasure.

Duration: 51:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4896kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Masochistic Pain Slut in Bondage, Tormented, and Used for Her Holes

Cards Of Pain Rld: Amirah 720p
e6090e36fd147b94dc7dc0ec6c779772.jpg

Cast: Amirah
Genres: BDSM, Torture

We gave Amirah an offer which did not want to refuse, so she returns one last time, to play the special reloaded version of the Cop game. In this gam«the player can draw a new card once per turn for an additional 10 strokes is ‘she is not satisfied with the first card she drew. However, this second card is always finall The rest of the Cop game rules remain unchanged: The player must distribute 100 strokes to 5 body parts. Each round is slightly changed by “lucky card” that the player draws. This time Cynthia joins Tatjana as a new domina.

Duration: 1:33:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1947kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Cards Of Pain Rld: Amirah 720p

Lucy Belle
131ff88162f8e0ac4b9296066b601116.jpg

Cast: Lucy Belle
Genres: Corporal Punishment ,Domination ,Rope Bondage ,Blowjob ,Public ,Outdoors ,Humiliation ,Vaginal Penetration ,natural boobs ,BDSM

Lucy Belle is a beautiful Romanian girl with perfect natural tits, and a body. She gets tied up and made to cum in front of a group of horny construction workers. Then she gets fucked hard by Steve Holmes, and gets a load of cum on her face while blindfolded on the side of the road.

Duration: 44:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 988.9 MB

Download Lucy Belle

Humiliation Slut Part Two
c3a2097a81fff1b5ddfdd5e2bae35f57.jpg

Now, shackled in irons, she is on the floor, struggling when PD tells her to move. She does not obey fast enough and PD reminds her exactly whose bitch she is. He drags her to his iron arrangement and locks her in by the throat. Barely able to stand, the slut gets another helping of cock in her mouth.

Format: real
Duration: 29:56
Video: 852x488, RV40
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 161.7 MB

Download Humiliation Slut Part Two

The Drifter - Xander Corvus, Chloe Cherry
b7711a5ff6b04220236630526d3619ae.jpg

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Xander Corvus, Chloe Cherry
Genres: straight, bdsm, domination, submission, role play, rope bondage, anal, Vaginal Penetration, blowjob, humiliation

Blonde beauty Chloe Cherry, Bar maid of the Dry Gulch Saloon, needs to make $15 by the end of the day or it´s her ass! Those are the threatening words from her husband who goes into town to buy a new axle for their wagon. When the husbands away the wolves come to prey...Roaming through the Southern California mountains drifter Xander Corvus stops in the saloon to get a refreshing beverage and some relief from the blazing sun. When Chloe overcharges him for beer things go wild! Xander isnt gonna let some dame short change him plus her sexy ass is looking pretty good in that skirt.He grabs Chloe by her pale delicate neck and wrangles her to the ground, tightens a belt around her wrists and throat fucks her until she is begging to get her pussy fucked. It seems her strict husband never gives her the time of day so she is hot and horny for some hard cock. First he rips Chloes shirt open to play with her perfect natural tits and then on all fours in doggie Chloe gets a deep fucking in her wet and ready cunt. Outside in the bright afternoon sun Xander ties Chloe to a hitching post with one leg up and disciplines her with the flogger. The ball-gag in her mouth makes her drool and drivel but no one can hear her screams. After fucking her pussy some more he gets inside that tight ass and pounds her the fuck out until her hole is stretched and gaping.

Duration: 51:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4878kbps

Download The Drifter - Xander Corvus, Chloe Cherry

Frogtied Suspension
f6309b78fb6cc9ab5e8aec3e1ea14ed2.jpg

I haven't been doing suspensions long, but I absolutely love them! For me, suspension is the best type of bondage to help you clear your head and focus on the task at hand. And, I'll try a new suspension just about any day you ask me.
So, this was a usual Friday afternoon. I put on a rock and roll t-shirt and purple leggings that were sent to me by a fan. My feet are bare. Johnny takes his time carefully tying me in a chest harness and hip harness with hemp rope to support my weight in the suspension. He then ties my legs into a nifty frogtie. Finally, he attaches me to the suspension ring and uses the electric hoist to make me glide up in the air. After a while of spinning and struggling in mid air, Johnny decides to pull out a few toys. He whops me with the flogger before swatting me with the cane. This is something we don't do often for video, but tied and swinging from the ceiling kind of made me a bit more helpless I guess.

Duration: 6:48
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2102kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 112.5 MB

Download Frogtied Suspension

Flexible big breasted Penny Pax
45148cde7240d83572ab1f80474b623c.jpg

Tiny little red headed Penny Pax brings full natural breasts and a completely perverted mind to the table. She is flexible, she is willing to see just how far she can push herself, and she is a natural born freak. This isn't a girl here for the paycheck, she truly loves this stuff.
We appreciate bendy girls here at Sexuallybroken and today we are going to see just how far we can push her. We start out with Penny on her stomach in a severe arch with her toes tied to her hair. The world's most powerful vibrator, the legendary sybian, is firmly wedged between her thighs. The sybian rips out orgasm after orgasm out of pussies, even if they are tired or sore or not ready yet. They will cum. Today we are going to challenge Penny's ability to multitask. How good is she at sucking dick while the world's largest vibrator works its magic between her legs?
The strain of the arch is already rippling through her when we introduce 10 massive inches of BBC down her throat hole. There is nothing cuter then a pair of big blue eyes straining around a giant cock. The dick completely fills up her face, cutting off the air. Penny is already dizzy and out of breath from the multiple orgasms that the sybian is ripping out of her bound body, and the cock onslaught on her facehole slides her into sexual subspace. Two different dicks run tag team on her face without mercy as she gasps helplessly.
It is just that simple. Strenuous bondage, multiple orgasms and brutal blow jobs. 3 things, that when combined, are an unbeatable mix. You can actually see as Penny's eyes glaze over and her brain melts into mush. She is reduced to a cock sheath who's sole purpose is to worship whatever dick comes her way. We use her until we have had our fill, and then just walk away, leaving her soaked in drool, sweat and her own cum. We turn up the sybian full blast before we leave. Let's see just how many more orgasms we can wring out of that helpless pussy, shall we?

Duration: 13:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6709kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 711.3 MB

Download Flexible big breasted Penny Pax

Big Tits Bound, Tormented Body, and Pussy and Face Fucked
1a7f71765654a75a1d033a67d0ba9e9f.jpg

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Maxine X
Genres: big tits, MILF, squirting, dildo, Feet, straight, rope bondage, bondage, domination, submission, bdsm, Handler, ball gag, Fingering

Maxine is new to Hogtied and is anxious to get started. We begin with her pussy getting tormented on our wooden pony. The predicament keeps constant strain on her body as she fights to keep from hurting herself anymore. She is flogged and toyed with before she is allowed her first orgasm.Next we put her in a hogtie and introduce her to more torment. Her head is tied back to her feet allowing full access to her fuck hole of a mouth. Her throat gets plunged fast and hard with a dildo and then her pussy gets the same treatment.In the final scene we have her completely helpless in a spread eagle on the floor. She is assaulted even more and then squirting orgasms are ripped from her body until she can´t squirt any more.

Duration: 50:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4818kbps

Download Big Tits Bound, Tormented Body, and Pussy and Face Fucked

Back