Bdsm and Bondage!

Jewell Marceau
bc35ef6a421673b7495597f4de6cc59f.jpg

Cast: Jewell Marceau
Genres: Submission ,Domination ,Corporal Punishment ,BDSM ,Fingering ,Ball Gag ,Rope Bondage ,Handler ,Humiliation ,Bondage
Video language: English

I hadn’t planned on shooting Jewell during her trip to town. It turned out she was just too irresistible and I had to fit in a quick shoot. There was nobody else at the shoot besides Scarlett and myself, which accounts for why there are not many pictures and the video is on a tripod. Jewel has some hot orgasms, at one point she exclaims ‘I’m going to explode’.

Format: mp4
Duration: 38:26
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 447.6 MB

Download Jewell Marceau

Freshie's Test - Part 1
c6e9728929b9a711a721c9eb685b052e.jpg

I lead Freshie into the room by a handful of her hair. I push her up against a post and order her to spread her legs, before smacking her shiny pantyhose clad ass. I clasp my hand over her mouth as I continue groping and manhandling her. Soon I am tightly strapping a huge red ballgag in her mouth. Rope is tied into her pigtails, before her elbows are tightly tied together. More ropes are wrapped and cinched around Freshies upper body, before I pick her up and place her face down on a table. I smack her ass hard as she moans through her gag. Her gag is removed for now as I rope a spreader bar to her ankles. I tie the spreader bar to the post in front of her and I pull her upper torso to the post behind her. The ropes I tied into her pigtails earlier are now tied to the ends of the spreader bar. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 18:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2917kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 407.5 MB

Download Freshie's Test - Part 1

Hot Filipina Mia Li is Bound, Oiled
695c3658a77683616f4d4aa4e89801a2.jpg

Sexually Broken is happy to bring you yet another fresh face to its growing list of superstar models. Welcome Mia Li, this tan, sexy, big titted Filipina is as hot as they come. With amazing puffy blow job lips, an ass to die for and a throat for sucking cock, she is the total package.
We have Mia bound in custom leather cuffs, bent over, with her oiled tan legs spread while wearing her sexy high heels. Mia's hands are bound to a pole and her neck is attached so she can not back away or move from the cock that is about to deeply fuck her face. Her perfect ass is sticking out just begging for attention as she struggles in futility.
Hard cock steps up and a quick slap to the face puts her in the right frame of mind. We make her jack off the hard cock with oil as she watches it grow in her hands. Mia knows she is making the cock harder and harder and soon it is going to brutally fuck her pretty face into subspace. The cock pushes pass her huge blow job lips and into the back of her throat as a huge black cock starts fucking her helpless pussy from behind. As she moans we push the cock deeper down her throat and now it is on!
Completely helpless in leather and metal bondage, we destroy Mia with cock. We brutally fuck her pretty face, while destroying her wet pussy with hard big cock. She moans and gags on cock, she fights for air and soon deepthroat spit covers her pretty face as the cock wrecks her brain. Her eyes focus and unfocus as the cocks continue to fuck up our helpless Pacific Island girl. Both studs breed her pussy hole as the cocks cum and come hard inside our broken slut. In the end liquid is oozing out of every hole and poor Mia stars off into subspace, still shaking from the orgasms that we just stole from her powerless body. Cock.

Duration: 16:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6751kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 835.1 MB

Download Hot Filipina Mia Li is Bound, Oiled

Skin Diamond is Tormented in Brutal Bondage and Made to Cum
0b2a89e5ba40f79edf6ab4b9592604db.jpg

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Kink
Cast: Skin Diamond, The Pope
Genres: bondage, clothespins, crotch rope, nipple clamps, predicament bondage, suspension, sybian, The Pope, Ebony, Feet, straight, rope bondage

We begin in a simple yet effective hands over the head standing tie. Her clothes are ripped away exposing her sexy body to be tormented. The bondage is manipulated in a way to contort her body and put her in predicament bondage. A crotch rope is added to finish the tie and make Skin completely helpless.Skin is on her back for the next scene with her body in a very vulnerable position. Clothespins are applied to all of the sensitive spots on her body and then flogged off as she is made to cum uncontrollably. Next we have Skin in a hogtie suspension. Nipple clamps are added and then pulled on to make this slut scream. Her feet are tormented and then we fuck her pussy until she begs for it to stop.In the final scene Skin has all of her body weight resting on her pussy that is perched atop a sybian. She is tormented as orgasm after orgasm pour out of her pussy until The Pope has to physically hold her place because she is thrashing around so hard from cumming so much!

Duration: 50:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4892kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Skin Diamond is Tormented in Brutal Bondage and Made to Cum

ReKindle
f75cec0730524962bb5a80c2dcd401cf.jpg

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Bill Bailey, Zoey Monroe
Genres: anal, bdsm, blonde, blowjob, bondage, buttplug, Corporal Punishment, couple, crop, domination, Hitachi, humiliation, kinky, role play

When happy couple Bill and Zoey experience disinterest in the bedroom, they turn to pharmaceuticals for help. But their new sex drives push the couple to the extremes of bondage, BDSM and anal sex. Sexy blonde beauty Zoey Monroe takes a dose of ReKindle to jumpstart her sexual desires and boy oh boy does it work! She is voracious for cock. Wearing a skimpy little body suit Zoey seduces Bill with her sexy hot body and goes down on him to suck his dick. She stuffs his big tasty cock way back into her throat sucking, slobbering and playing with her pussy until she is ready to fuck. She throws Bill down on the couch and mounts his firm cock. She rides him hard, her perfect tits bouncing up and down and demands that Bill make her cum! But she just can´t get it. Frustrated she leaves the room. Bill decides to take things into his own hands and turn Zoey into his little fuck doll. He takes a handful of ReKindle and things get wild and kinky. Bill ties Zoey up for the first time and introduces her to a whole lotta BDSM toys and tools. First the flogger on her delicate ass, then the zapper, then Bill licks her pretty ass and vibes her pussy until she cums. With all that ReKindle coursing through his veins his appetite for fucking is powerful so he fills Zoey´s pussy up real good with his fat hard dick and puts a finger in her ass. He stuffs a metal butt-plug in her ass to prep her for some hot anal and then he strikes! Big cock in tight ass is a recipe for a damn good time so he fucks her ass while she moans and wiggles and cums. Then Bill ties Zoey up on her back with legs spread wide open showing her perfect pussy, ass and tits. Flogger, crop, Hitachi on clit, Bill crams his dick down Zoey´s throat and she chokes on it to get it all wet so he can fuck her again. Bill pounds Zoey´s wet and ready holes into sublime submission, first her eager pussy then her tight butt until Bill shoots his ReKindled cum all over Zoey´s hot tits. When your flame is low, ReKindle!! Get some today!

Duration: 54:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4868kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download ReKindle

Bad Girl Detention - Charles Dera, Carmen Caliente
072b60c92f6572c1ade5b8ddebec572b.jpg

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Charles Dera, Carmen Caliente
Genres: bdsm, blowjob, bondage, cop, Corporal Punishment, domination, dungeon, Hitachi, humiliation, nipple clamps, role play

When Carmen gets busted for smoking weed in a private park by a fake cop, she finds herself in a jail cell tied, whipped and fucked by the long dick of the law. Carmen Caliente´s hot ass is busting out of her shorts as she saunters through the park smoking her vape pen when "Park Enforcement Agent" Charles Dera spots her and decides to investigate. And he does quite the thorough examination of his suspect when he bends her over a picnic table and inspects every part of her sexy body for weapons. After threatening to call her Dad and tell him about what she is up to she begs him not to make the call and goes along with his plan. Back at his private dungeon Carmen is tied up and chained to the bars of a jail cell. Charles puts tight nipple clamps on her firm natural tits and stuffs his cock down her throat to start his rehabilitation process with this derelict member of society. Carmen can suck cock like a champ and starts enjoying herself with some deep throat sloppy slobbery dick sucking. She jacks his cock with her bound hands and her long sexy fingernails look hot stroking him off. Then in tight rope bondage on all fours with back arched Charles whips her with the flogger and licks her tight little pussy getting her ready for his hard dick. He fills her slutty pussy up with his long dick of the law and pounds her out real good until she cums hard and leaves her wanting more more more! Tied up on her back with legs spread open her pussy is front and center and ready to be fucked. But first Mr Dera gives her a thrill with the zapper and the hitachi until she is on the brink of cumming but no not yet, he denies her the pleasure and then stuffs her cunt full of his massive cock and fucks her out until he covers her with his white hot man jizz.

Duration: 52:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4866kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Bad Girl Detention - Charles Dera, Carmen Caliente

Hold Still Part Two
44486de38cd52821f8317a5c0dfb546f.jpg

Hung out to dry now, this bitch has some real punishment coming. Dee and PD circle their prey like wolves and start laying into her with a pair of savage whips. Once she's been worked over her arms are pulled up into a rough strappado and her mouth is put back to work. Even when PD is occupied, Dee is still working her ass with her whip. When PD switches back to pounding her cunt, Dee clamps bells to her tits so PD can fuck out a melody.

Format: real
Duration: 35:47
Video: 852x488, RV40
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 193.0 MB

Download Hold Still Part Two

Fayth Inverted, clamped, spanked, strapped, hooded and more! - Part 4
43d6dc30492166ae38a6b5988efc61f0.jpg

This clip starts where Part 3 ended. Fayth whimpers, moans, jiggles, and twitches, as I use my hand and the 2 different straps on her ass. It even sounds like she is laughing at certain times. After a while, I use the thin, but thick, strap on her tits again. I then give her ass more attention, before I pull up a chair and poke at her with a sharp stick. At the end of the clip I lower her to the ground.

Duration: 17:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2925kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 395.7 MB

Download Fayth Inverted, clamped, spanked, strapped, hooded and more! - Part 4

Welcome another new beautiful face to Hogtied
2e91809199f4df073ab0b41c1c52c258.jpg

Cast: Sgt. Major ,Nika Noire
Genres: shaved ,Gag ,Submission ,brunet ,First Timers ,Bondage ,Rope Bondage ,Brunette ,Ball Gag ,BDSM

What else can we say about first timers to Hogtied? The moments they really realize they are helpless. The moments they are made to cum and can do nothing to prevent it. The moment the gag goes in and they realize they can’t stop drooling on themselves. The moment they understand we have control over their bodies and they surrender to our will and our control. The thrill never fades. What else can we say?

Duration: 46:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Welcome another new beautiful face to Hogtied

Goodnight Jackie Self Tie
51e10fb37190228ff7cb3c365cfb7c25.jpg

The excitement has just begun for me as I hastily finish my self tie. My legs are now tied together at the knees and ankles with black rope, hands above head to the headboard, and I have a black satin cleave gag in place. I lay back in the bed and close my eyes awaiting Johnny's return to the bedroom. I grow restless as I wait and shiver a little bit as my red satin nightgown and thong are not keeping me warm enough on top of the covers. When Johnny finally comes to the bedroom, he is indeed surprised and impressed with the rope work I have done. Of course, he decides to let me stay tied up a while, as he may have plans for me later. With a smile on his face, he covers me with the blanket and gives me a quick kiss good night. Good night Jackie!

Duration: 10:23
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2104kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 172.0 MB

Download Goodnight Jackie Self Tie

Back