Bdsm and Bondage!

Darina Nikitina – Sybian vs Shock Collar
e9072e7cb368c7c96926c87beb7ad846.jpg

Darina was so happy she finally got her turn on the Sybian. Of course, we were not going to let her climax so easily, shocking her every time she seemed to get too close. She was so frustrated!

Format: mp4
Duration: 6:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14200kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 700.8 MB

Download Darina Nikitina – Sybian vs Shock Collar

Jasmine Jae Lets Seth Gamble Dominate Her For X-Mas
b1f66ad6819138ac0271b392758fc101.jpg

Release Year: 2019
Studio: SexAndSubmission
Cast: Jasmine Jae, Seth Gamble
Genres: BDSM, big dick, Big Tits, Blowjob, bottom, British, brunet, Brunette, Collar, Corporal Punishment, Crop, Domination
Video language: English

Seth Gamble is a loyal and smitten employee of Jasmine Jae. He readies a holiday gift for her, placing it inside a sparkly red box and sets it aside. Jasmine approaches his desk and yells at him for not having certain reports ready in time. He apologizes and offers her the gift and she refuses to accept it. With a heavy head, Seth works late to finish his reports. She hands him en envelope which reads “X-Mas Bonus”. When Seth gets home, he opens the envelope and finds a key inside. Soon after there’s a knock on the door and in walks Jasmine Jae in sexy lingerie with a leash locked to a leather collar. Seth grabs the leash and leads her to another room. Seth takes her panties off, puts a red ball-gag in her mouth, and ties her up on her hands and knees. He slaps her ass hard with a leather crop. She begs him to fuck her ass so he pulls out her bejeweled butt-plug and replaces it with his hard cock. He switches back and forth fucking her pussy and ass. Next Jasmine gets tied up on her knees with clamps on her nipples. Seth presses an Hitachi against her pussy and she cums without permission. As punishment, he torments her sensitive clit with the strong vibrator. He shoves his cock in her mouth and pushes it all the way down her throat. He face-fucks her until shes covered in her own drool. In the final scene, Jasmine is tied up on top of a thick wooden table. Seth canes her legs and feet, and switches to the crop. He crops her ass and her tongue and then slides his cock inside her ass. He fucks her ass and pussy deep and hard, switching back and forth until she begs for his cum and he sprays his load all over her.

Duration: 43:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4900kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Jasmine Jae Lets Seth Gamble Dominate Her For X-Mas

Jack Law
35b9f88c0eccc70625c690caf332d4c8.jpg

Cast: Jack Lawrence
Genres: submissive ,dom ,Blonde ,Vibrator ,High Heels ,Circumcised ,Vaginal Penetration ,Rope Bondage ,Machine Dildo ,Femdom

With the bustling activity at Kink, the talent department has been actively recruiting numerous new models, and although we have the opportunity to meet and engage with them in-house, we recognize that our viewers may not have the same chance to get acquainted with these fresh faces.

Duration: 5:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9715kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 386.9 MB

Download Jack Law

Domina competition pt.2
9410628dd263f37ff8dea26c8c00bd7e.jpg

Release Year: 2018
Studio: ElitePain

For the number of lashes the victim rolls the dice. The number shown on the dice will be multiplied with five, and that's the number of strokes she will receive in that round from each Domina. Whoever wins at least three rounds she wins the game. In this competition the loser must submit herself to a clitoris piercing. None of the ladies want to lose, but eventually one will!

Duration: 1:33:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2741kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Domina competition pt.2

Boss Bitch Demi Sutra Dominated by Company Partner
e7493c7910dc895fc83921475b22a4ef.jpg

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Seth Gamble, Demi Sutra
Genres: BDSM, big dick, Black, black hair, Blowjob, Bondage, brunet, Corporal Punishment, Domination, Feet, Humiliation, muscular

Demi Sutra has built her company from the ground up. Her only mistake is trusting her long time business partner Seth Gamble. Seth is sick of listening to Demi and decides it’s time to take charge. He kidnaps her, strips her to her bra and panties, and has her tied and gagged. Now Demi has no other choice but to sign the contract Seth has drawn up which gives her shares of the company to him. Demi thinks after she signs Seth will let her go, but Seth has other plans. He knows he has to show Demi who is in charge and make Demi respect him. He slaps her across the face and makes her acknowledge that he’s her boss now. He tells Demi he’s willing to let her have a job with the company if Demi obeys his every order, starting with sucking his cock. Demi begrudgingly opens her mouth and blows her new boss. Seth groans as her lips close around his cock. This moment is better than he could’ve imagined. Demi is humiliated as Seth fucks her face and makes her call him boss. Even more embarrassing is as much as she doesn’t want this, her pussy is dripping wet. Next, Demi is tied on her knees and flogged. Demi’s feet kick out as she struggles in bondage. She cries out as Seth sinks his rock hard cock into her warm wet cunt. He fucks her hard and fast. Each thrust stretches open her tight pussy. Then he makes her ride him. Demi bounces up and down on her new boss’ cock before Seth ties her down on her back with her legs spread. Demi moans as Seth fucks her cunt and punches her ass. She begs to cum and cums hard on her boss’ cock. Finally, Seth blows his load all over Demi and makes her admit once more that he is the boss.

Duration: 43:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4895kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Boss Bitch Demi Sutra Dominated by Company Partner

Kinky Anal Couple Explores Limits When No Means Yes
c161bb86c072699c6b3de406f8f9aaf0.jpg

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Seth Gamble, Penny Pax
Genres: Anal, BDSM, big dick, Blonde, Blowjob, brunet, Corporal Punishment, Couple, Creampie, Crop, Curvy, Domination

Stunning Penny Pax is getting ready for a work trip. Dressed in heels and stalkings and tight underwear, she is dressing alone in her bedroom. Her sex craved husband comes in to greet her and cannot keep his hands off this beauty. She pushes him and tells him no over and over again. But he is demanding. Luckily for this couple she lets him in on a little kinky secret. No means Yes. Seth Gamble throws her over on the couch, pulls up her dress and slaps her round ass red! He gets out the rope and ties her up. She scream no no no, this isn’t what she wanted. Seth pulls out his hard cock and fucks her wet tight pussy right there on the couch. Stripped naked Penny is then tied to the pillar. Nipple clamps on her huge tits. She deep throats her husbands massive cock. But he desires something more. Pain. He brings out the crop and cane. Penny screams in pain and pleasure. She is then tied to teh bed ass up in the air. Seth fucks her tight pussy again before moving on to her hungry asshole. She takes a deep anal pounding while getting flogged. The hitatchi comes out and gets her screaming with orgasm. Flipped over again, her feet are caned and the Wartenberg wheel torments her body before Seth takes a final turn on his submissive wife. She begs for his cum and Seth fills her pussy up with a creampie.

Duration: 49:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4892kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Kinky Anal Couple Explores Limits When No Means Yes

Punishment methodology pt.1
2d371df10e0bb177423dc069c17239c5.jpg

Release Year: 2016
Studio: ElitePain

A guy lashes the bitches' backs with a whip, they purse their lips, clench their teeth, moan and scream. Naked, tied up and obedient girls submit with pleasure.

Duration: 1:24:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2688kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Punishment methodology pt.1

Crystal Frost Hung, spun, spanked, Crotchroped, tit slapped
f1588a32c035c3ad53be0721bc56c63c.jpg

Crystal is my next door neighbor. She came out and bitched when a friend of mine parked on a public street in front of her house for a few hours. I told her I'd be more than happy to help her with her problem and invited her over. Her problem in my eyes is her bitchiness. I ballgag her, tie her arms behind her back and then hang her upside down in the dark for an hour or so. The clip starts with Crystal hanging in a dimly lit room. She struggles, moans and whimpers for a bit, before I come pay her a visit. I slap her nice tan ass a few times, before I go and turn the lights on so I can better see what I am doing. I then rip open her top, revealing her fancy expensive looking red bra. I toy with her for a while longer...spinning her, groping and spanking her. Next I get more rope and add a crotchrope. I tie it to a 45lb weight on the floor below her. I tie a length of rope in her hair next, but I let it dangle for now. Another rope is tied to her crotchrope from behind and I pull it tight and tie it off to a hitching ring bolted to the wall. This tightens the crotchrope even more. I remove her tits from her bra and give each one a few sound slaps. Crystal's hair rope is now tied to the 45lb weight as well and then to a hitching ring bolted to the floor, so it can't slide back and loosen. I manhandle her a bit more before I leave her hanging. I return shortly and find that her moans and screams have slowly subsided into cute little barely audible whimpers. I remove her gag and she says nothing. I think my little exorcism for bitchiness was a success!

Duration: 15:05
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2924kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 336.9 MB

Download Crystal Frost Hung, spun, spanked, Crotchroped, tit slapped

Natalia and Chanta-Rose
57b360ccd80577940b409a7331a114d1.jpg

Cast: Chanta-Rose ,Natalia
Genres: Facesitting ,Humiliation ,Pussy Eating ,Fingering ,fake boobs ,LezDom ,Big Tits ,Slave ,shaved ,BDSM

Natalia is a beautiful English girl with a luscious ass and incredible tits. She was extremely nervous about doing S&M for the first time. Chanta was the perfect dom to humiliate, punish and fuck this buxom blonde into submission.

Duration: 30:11
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 351.5 MB

Download Natalia and Chanta-Rose

Back