Bdsm and Bondage!

Wheel of pain pt.10
1f7fca890bc4b1318e54cf38feacaa5c.jpg

Release Year: 2016
Studio: ElitePain

Young Lori was among the audience in Mood Pictures "Prison Punishment Show". Then she sneered at the painful reactions of the poor inmates. Now the table turns. She is on the painful side, and she is not smiling any more. She must spin the wheel, and recieve her punishments according to the wheel. This is a very long episode, over an hour. This episode will cause a hard time for the viewer. It is very hard to decide whether to enjoy her painful reactions, or feel pity for little Lori.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:05:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3901kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Wheel of pain pt.10

Q: How do you make a kitten scream?
d3ffeff7a06d40bc38a438c4f2d1a939.jpg

Cast: Lindy Lane
Genres: Gag ,Bondage ,Humiliation ,multiple orgasms ,shaved ,BDSM ,fake boobs ,drool ,Domination ,Feet
Video language: English

A: Multiple orgasms, of course.Lindy Lane, our favorite sweet little sex kitty is back! We keep it pretty simple, binding her to the floor in a doggy position with minimal bondage. We tie her hair back to our device to make sure Lindy’s head stays up through her ordeal, so we can watch the expressions on her lovely face. A ring gag keeps her lips parted, making drool run down her chin. Her cunt and perfectly round little ass are displayed nicely, so we can watch our whips and flogger bring out that pretty pink glow. Lindy feels the sting of the cane on her feet for the first time, and gets to have orgasm after screaming orgasm for being such a good little kitty.

Duration: 18:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 410.2 MB

Download Q: How do you make a kitten scream?

Bobbi Dean
6985273b5833f1170d40dffea7c9e070.jpg

Cast: Bobbi Dean
Genres: Corporal Punishment ,Nipple Clamps ,Humiliation ,Breast Bondage ,BDSM ,Handler ,Domination ,Blonde ,Fingering ,Vibrator

Hogtied delivers yet another young, hot, blond, sexy, hard body to the forefront of BDSM. Bobbi is new to bondage and all its subtleties. At first she smiles and giggles, but as the shoot goes on, these turn into grimaces from the floggers and screams from the vibrator as she can not stop the orgasm that we rip from her gymnastic trained hard body. Bobbi’s natural reactions to the situation are priceless. Welcome to the inspiration that is Hogtied.

Duration: 42:18
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 492.7 MB

Download Bobbi Dean

Trunk Girl: Juliette March Abducted by Seth Gamble
5f71c39ce5c200c08b3c902f08bb2478.jpg

Release Year: 2019
Studio: SexAndSubmission
Cast: Seth Gamble, Juliette March
Genres: Anal, BDSM, big dick, Blowjob, bottom, brunet, Brunette, Clover Clamps, Corporal Punishment, Domination, Gag, Hitachi, Humiliation, mixed, muscular, natural boobs, Petite, Role Play

Seth Gamble drives into his garage and shuts the door. Inside the trunk is the adorable, Juliette March. She pounds and screams from the inside, yelling at Seth to let her out. Seth yells back that if she’s good, he’ll open the trunk and let her out. He opens the trunk and we see Juliette with her petite tits exposed with her shirt ripped open and a black rubber ball-gag in her mouth. Her wrists are tied and her legs are bound together with tan rope. She yells for him to let her go and Seth says he will but only if she sucks his cock. Through the ball-gag Juliette agrees to the terms so Seth grabs Juliette’s face and shoves his cock down her throat. He face-fucks her right there in the trunk, upside-down with her head sticking out. After that, Seth takes Juliette out of the trunk and places her on her knees, completely naked with her ass tied up in the air. He flogs her juicy round ass hard and makes her beg to get fucked. Seth gives her his stiff cock and fucks her tight pussy. Seth pushes his hard dick into her tight asshole and Juliette screams. He slaps her face and fucks her ass deep and hard until she cums multiple times. Next we find Juliette on her back with her arms tied above her head and ropes around her thighs that hold her legs wide open. Clover clamps pinch her nipples and are attached to metal rigging that hangs from the ceiling, swinging back and forth, pulling on the clamps with every sway. Seth flogs her abs and turns her pale skin pink. He fucks her pussy, tormenting her sensitive clit with the Hitachi vibrator, blows his load, and leaves her there to writhe.

Duration: 40:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4859kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Trunk Girl: Juliette March Abducted by Seth Gamble

Legal Counsel Whitney Wright Pleads Her Case for Deep Anal
3a250a7a92e8f466741fb5f9b38b3fb1.jpg

Release Year: 2019
Studio: SexAndSubmission
Cast: Seth Gamble, Whitney Wright
Genres: Anal, Ball Gag, BDSM, big dick, black hair, Blowjob, Bondage, brunet, Corporal Punishment, Domination

There’s no hope, the jury is going to convict. Seth Gamble is going to jail and legal counsel Whitney Wright can’t do anything about it. Or can she! If Seth is going away on a five to seven, he’s going to take what he wants right now. Throwing Whitney to the ground and binding her hands behind her back with his belt, Seth shoves his hard cock right down Whitney’s throat. A deep sloppy wet cock sucking is just the beginning. With her tits out, Seth grabs his phone and records this unprofessional conduct. Stripped fully naked and tied up in restrictive rope bondage, Seth gets to work on what he wants, corporal punishment. Flogging Whitney’s round ass red. She screams in pain as he inflicts his stinging pleasure. Her holes exposed, Seth goes in for a pussy pounding. Her wet hole begs for his hard cock as he goes in deep and hard. She begs him for more and to fuck her tight asshole. He delivers a deep anal which gets Whitney screaming with orgasm. Flipped over and mouth gagged with a ballgag, Seth fucks his legal counsel again. She begs for his hot cum and he shoots a huge load all over her body. See you in court for a mistrial Whitney.

Duration: 40:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4870kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Legal Counsel Whitney Wright Pleads Her Case for Deep Anal

Lena Ramon and Sonya
687d7596b6b9bb00e81ec6341761fda7.jpg

Cast: Lena Ramon ,Sonya
Genres: Lesbian ,Fingering ,natural boobs ,Bondage ,other hair color ,Slave ,Sub ,Brunette ,Dominatrix ,BDSM

This is a fun update that starts with a bitch brawl between Lena and Sonya over shifts at the local strip club. Sonya eventually wears Lena down and gets her to submit willingly.

Duration: 31:17

File size: 364.3 MB

Download Lena Ramon and Sonya

Dina Ket - reverse prayer
e4856d5077d61d4780e8fbe94599ad43.jpg

New girl Dina Ket is slender! Will she be able to do a reverse prayer? She is so cute, doing her best to look perfect with her makeup and earrings and lingerie, when we just strapped a bit gag on her. It does go nicely with her earrings, we will admit. Dina managed a reverse prayer, as we hoped, and she was a bit confused. She had never been tied up like this before, it is a strange feeling! She started drooling and sticking out her tongue, but her struggles couldn’t get her free of the ropes holding her long arms in this extreme position!

Duration: 4:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14578kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 518.8 MB

Download Dina Ket - reverse prayer

Kym Wilde and Chloe Catastrophe
a5171a2d431f3062791a0a554be87eaf.jpg

Cast: Kym Wilde ,Chloe Catastrophe
Genres: glasses ,Bondage ,Fingering ,BDSM ,Anal ,spider gag ,Brunette ,Flogging ,Nylons Stockings ,Tattoo

Chloe is a curious local girl who heard about whippedass and wanted to experience Kym’s unique domination. Her emotions and sexuality were brought to new levels as she endured as much as she could for her mistress.

Duration: 33:16

File size: 387.4 MB

Download Kym Wilde and Chloe Catastrophe

Dolly's Test - Part 1
d7519971c3e5c3a34de9ed690511981a.jpg

Dolly wanted to model for FutileStruggles, so I decided to do a test shoot with her. The clip starts with Dolly, a tall cute redhead, already lightly bound... Just wrist and ankles. A huge red ballgag is immediately stuffed in her mouth. She is then left to struggle. After 5 min or so the jaw stretching gag proves to be too much for our new damsel. I remove it and stuff a large pair of panties in her mouth as a substitute. I wrap her head with clear packing tape to seal them in. Soon after I rope up her legs nice and tight. I tie her thighs in 2 places and I also tie her lower legs in 2 places. Once again, I leave her to struggle for a while. When I come back, I smack her ass and grope her tits for a while, and in the process her blouse is ripped open, exposing her pretty white bra. Dolly, is once again left to struggle. I return after a while with a chair. Dolly is lifted onto it so I can more thoroughly bind her. I do just that. After I'm satisfied, I wrap vetwrap around her gag, cut off her bra, clover clamp her nipples, Tug on the clover clamps, and then bind her tits. After all this I once again leave poor Dolly to struggle. I return and remove the clamps, but that's just so I can squeeze and slap them more easily. I finally tire of this and move Dolly to the floor. This is where Part 1 ends.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 35:32
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Dolly's Test - Part 1

Collared, Gagged, Spanked, Whipped
99fdd1fc264debe248067f9a5e22f377.jpg

Illustrious Rouge is brought in. She is wearing 7" ballet boots and shiny panties. Her wrists are taped behind her back. I sit her in a chair and leave her for a few moments. When I return, I strap a posture collar on her. A big red ballgag is next. I stand her up and make her face a length of pipe. It has a 90 degree attachment at the bottom. She straddles that. She has trouble standing in the boots. I lock her collar to a ring attached to the vertical bar. I grab her by her hair with one hand and start smacking her ass with my other. I eventually remove my hand from her hair and grab her by her right tit. After a while, I pick up a leather belt and continue whipping her ass with it. This goes on until almost the rest of the clip.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 9:26
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 420.9 MB

Download Collared, Gagged, Spanked, Whipped

Back