BDSM - Bondage Fetish! Humiliation and Torture of Girls!

Arabella - back for more
362e4c5b3ec47359c80e1ac2df5beb84.jpg

The incredible Arabella is back for more bondage! I always tie her boobs, because they are so tieable!! But Arabella doesn't have just one of the 3 holy bondage grails (tieable boobs), she has all three! Huge mouth for 2 inch gags (and more!) and hyper flexible arms for that tight elbow bondage! Arabella can come back whenever she likes, what a girl!

Format: mp4
Duration: 4:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7769kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 248.7 MB

Download Arabella - back for more

Alice is Tied to the Whipping Post - Part 2
7d44f5c8732f30f886f880b190591519.jpg

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Alice's captor shoves the gag back in her mouth before removing it again. He shoves his fingers down her throat until she gags afterwards. Alice spits out small bits of bark as he starts to make her bondage a bit more strict. After a while, he gags her with a large sock and then tapes it in tight with clear tape. Ne then clamps her nipples between a green thin twig that he has split. He tightens it by wrapping it tightly with twine. Alice yelps as He shows her how he can apply a bit of pressure to the end, and twist her nipple at the same time it is clamped. He then tightly ties a long length of rope around her waist, before tying her ankles apart to stakes driven in the ground. The man leaves momentarily, but soon returns with a branch. He removes the leaves in front of Alice. He then starts whacking Alice's right inner thigh with the makeshift implement. Next he works over her inner and outer left thigh before walking away. This is where the clip ends.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 19:14
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps

File size: 865.3 MB

Download Alice is Tied to the Whipping Post - Part 2

Alexis Luna - chastity belt and ropes
7edf6a44ed059ba745fbcc00c1a9b22b.jpg

Strong girl Alexis Luna is here for a hogtie challenge! She is locked in a chastity belt as well, which makes the challenge a bit harder. But as you can probably tell, Alexis is incredibly fit and tough! She can handle a lot of hard bondage, and she loves getting hogtied and gagged. Enjoy this muscular bodybuilder's challenge, she is awesome!

Duration: 3:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14547kbps

File size: 402.3 MB

Download Alexis Luna - chastity belt and ropes

Abigail - girl reverse prayer
59e24b91b9d642117400e6942344f703.jpg

Cute Abigail is tied up in her favorite color rope: pink! But the position is not her favorite. the reverse prayer is very extreme for her, she has her wrists pinned high behind her back. How is she supposed to write on the blackboard like this! She struggles to get free, but in this harsh position there is no chance to reach any knots. Abigail will have to wait a while until someone comes to release her.

Duration: 4:13
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11698kbps

File size: 367.9 MB

Download Abigail - girl reverse prayer

Ariadna - a box tie introduction
a76f6ec1898d77aa31a4363c83e55ded.jpg

Ariadna was hanging around in our headquarters, looking at our ropes and the golden wall we have! We know what she had in mind, but she didn't dare to ask! So we just did it without saying anything: we tied up this gorgeous girl in hemp rope and gagged her!! There's a first time for everything!

Duration: 6:41
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 258.7 MB

Download Ariadna - a box tie introduction

Alisa - playmate in reverse prayer
46aec24465e2ec1495f8735054f292ab.jpg

We have been trying to tie up the stunning tall playmate Alisa for a while now. She never had time for us, but we finally managed to get her in our ropes! Her perfect body is made to be tied up! She looks amazing in a reverse prayer, her natural perfect breasts completely vulnerable and unprotected. Alisa wasn't too sure about all this, she might not return, but we still have the pictures and video!

Duration: 4:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14550kbps

File size: 441.5 MB

Download Alisa - playmate in reverse prayer

Afternoon walk with JJ Plush
58fa715223c83042be3474dd28208309.jpg

When we met JJ Plush last year, we just couldn't be happier! This famous busty star has all the bondage skills we can think of! She can do crazy tight elbow ties and take the biggest ballgags in the industry! And on top of all that, she loves having her huge boobs tied. We decided to take her out for a walk, elbows slammed together, boobs tied, with the biggest gag we could find. Just a casual stroll around with one of the world's most famous bondage models, as you do! Don't miss this update, she's one of the best!

Duration: 5:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14569kbps

File size: 573.5 MB

Download Afternoon walk with JJ Plush

Allegra's Test - Part 1
c5505d8a7fcff0fb5444e76b1c0a4e9d.jpg

Allegra C is next in line of some new models I've been testing. This is a laid back shoot, but the bondage is far from laid back. I start by asking her some questions about her experience and thoughts on bondage as I tie her wrists behind her back. I then try out my biggest ballgag to get an idea of how big her mouth is. I then test out her flexibility. The clip fades to black and we start fresh with me walking her in with a handful of her hair. I grope, smack her ass, and manhandle her as she smiles. I am soon adding a neckrope and her smile grows wider, lol. I then start tying her. I start at her waist, then I add a crotchrope. I then start adding bands of rope down her long legs. The blue in Allegra's eyes seems to intensify as the rope tightens. I ask her questions as we progress. We learn that she likes the rope tight. Perfect! After her legs are bound I cut open her blouse, exposing her perfect tits. I start slapping and kneading them. I grab her by her hair and continue manhandling her. Allegra continues to smile. I ask her if she's ready to sit down and she says "no, lol... she's enjoying the neckrope.

Duration: 22:25
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Allegra's Test - Part 1

Back