BDSM - Bondage Fetish! Humiliation and Torture of Girls!

Allegra's Test - Part 3
91ef04e79d7fe39d4ba27ac1ef22e7bb.jpg

Allegra comments on how helpless she looks. I then shove 2 huge pairs of panties in her mouth. I tell her to hold them there as I tie a rope into her hair. I ask her a few more questions so we can hear some gag talk, lol... I am soon sealing the panties in with multiple wraps of black tape. I plan on hogtying her, but her bound tits are just begging for more attention, so I give them more. I add one more quick rope, before I place her on the floor. I tell her to struggle for a few minutes. She does, but soon she needs the gag out. Allegra is still very new to bondage and struggling in 95 degree heat while strenuously bound isn't easy. She'll definitely get better as she gains more experience. I then pull her into an extremely tight hogtie. I started at her crotchrope, which tightens it up a great deal, when I hogtied her. I add another rope and use it to pull her head back by the hairtie I added earlier. Remember how Allegra has been smiling all along? That smile is gone now and you can tell that the heat and her severe bondage is starting to get to her now. I add some heavy green clamps to her nipples. She hasn't been hogtied for very long now and is looking distressed. I tell her I'll get her out in a few minutes. I want to regag her, but she knows that she wouldn't be able to handle it. I move the camera around and get as many shots as I can before I roll her on her side. I grope her bound tits while she's on her side. I then get as many camera angles as I can before I start cutting the ropes off of her. I get her out of the hogtie and then remove her breast bondage. I am freeing her arms as the clip ends. For not having done very much bondage, I was very impressed with Allegra. She has great flexibility, gags nicely, and has a high pain tolerance... definitely looking forward to tying her again!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 15:45
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 706.9 MB

Download Allegra's Test - Part 3

Adara the Pony Girl - Part 2
5c4ce70e80e86db268eca5b826ca17d0.jpg

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Adara is pushed into a chair and a strap is tightened around her waist. He removes her gag and of course she wants him to let her go. He asks if she has his money. Her pony training then starts with a metal bit gag with a large built in tongue port. He shoves it in her mouth and enjoys watching Adara's eyes immediately tear up, and listening to the sounds of her as she gags. He produces and shows her a pair of contact lenses and orders her to put them in. When she resists, he threatens her with the bit gag again and that makes her change her mind. After she gets the contacts in, she is ordered to strip. Once again her captor enjoys watching his blind and cuffed captive struggle to remove her boots and jodhpurs. He un-cuffs her wrists and removes her shirt, before cuffing them behind her back. He starts roughly manhandling and spanking her ass for a while, before ordering her to hop up and down. This is where Part 2 ends.

Duration: 13:27
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps

File size: 603.4 MB

Download Adara the Pony Girl - Part 2

Alais Peach - Breast bondage predicament
7aa9ebed30525ef44dfe74fde51491fc.jpg

Alais Peach is in a very awkward predicament! Her boobs have been tied to the bed frame! If she struggles to the left or right, the ropes pull on her boobs. She can't stand up because her wrists are tied to the bed. And she is ballgagged as well! What will happen next? How long will she have to stay like this!? Poor Alais Peach!

Format: mp4
Duration: 4:03
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11700kbps

File size: 352.6 MB

Download Alais Peach - Breast bondage predicament

Amy vs. The Vibrating Chair
f5f977427572f891641639c459cb9043.jpg

After wrapping her in tight purple ropes, a6m6y6 (Amy) didn't think that a little wooden chair could hold her down. Knowing better I decided a quick demonstration was in order. It didn't take long for her to give up, especially with the vibe just out of her reach. I love to watch her cum so I strapped the Hitachi wand to the chair on high and watched the show.

Duration: 7:57
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1518kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 91.7 MB

Download Amy vs. The Vibrating Chair

Amanda vs. The Couch Chains
2c09afec72eda0f00994dab6c47b73d8.jpg

With a few clicks of my padlocks Amanda finds herself in the most delicious of predicaments. Her neck is chained to one side while her handcuffed hands are connected to the other between her legs. This of course keeps her pantyhosed ass high in the air and squirming to find a comfortable position. I'm not quite done teasing her yet and secure a vibrator just out of reach of her pussy. To reach it Amanda has to pull against her neck chain leaving one question. How bad does she want to cum?

Duration: 15:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1938kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 228.2 MB

Download Amanda vs. The Couch Chains

Alisa's first boob tie
a90d4a373b7f944307778c6e9e783f80.jpg

Beautiful playmate Alisa! She is back again, and this time she will experience something new: a breast tie! Alisa never had her boobs tied in her life, and she wasn't so sure about it. But she shouldn't worry, it looks amazing on her! With her elbows and wrists tied behind her, Alisa tries to struggle and shake, but the ropes are annoyingly inescapable. Don't miss this beauty, join now to download all videos and picture sets!

Duration: 4:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14568kbps

File size: 450.9 MB

Download Alisa's first boob tie

Back