BDSM - Bondage Fetish! Humiliation and Torture of Girls!

Big Tittied Rich Girl Mercilessly Fucked in a Dirty Bathroom
1c29ef4c683808a3872f7c2201444f0c.jpg

Cast: Candy Manson ,James Deen ,John Strong ,Mr. Pete ,Maestro
Format:[/b] mp4
Duration: 53:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Big Tittied Rich Girl Mercilessly Fucked in a Dirty Bathroom

Anastasiya - Naked bedroom struggles
5cdfc7dc9a516358378b094916d9ccef.jpg

Cute Anastasiya returns for a bit more rope bondage! Just like last time, she wants to be naked, because she does not like underwear! No problem, dear girl, we don't mind! Anastasiya is bound in hemp ropes, and this creative tie even has her fingers immobilized! A nice bedroom struggle!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 6:46
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 262.5 MB

Download Anastasiya - Naked bedroom struggles

Arabella shocked and gagged
b0f7c4ef518dad9a3662e3215b0dc430.jpg

Beautiful Arabella takes the Shock Challenge! She made quite a bit of noise, and we wondered if she would make less noise with a huge ballgag. It did not make any difference, because we increased the shock level all the time, making Arabella moan louder and louder.

Format: mp4
Duration: 8:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10493kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 630.5 MB

Download Arabella shocked and gagged

Adara's Panty Gag Hazing - Part 4
bc7442ddcca326242ceb3c7d9cfab3cd.jpg

This clip starts where Part 3 ended... More panty gags. More panties are stuffed in her mouth. This time they are secured by means of a wide rubber strap. As adara endures the new gag, I tighten up her crotchrope. Soon after, I remove her gag. I get 3 more pairs of panties out of the hamper. After all the gags and now very strict bondage, adara has a much better attitude. Her submissive side is shining through. I can only fit 2 pairs in her mouth. I seal them in with a combination of clear and black tape. What to do with the 3rd pair? I put them over her head with the crotch panel right in her nose. A heavy dose of tape make sure they stay put. I leave her to endure the gag, but I soon return and tie her head back. adara can't really move at all at this point. She stays still as she concentrates on just being able to breathe. She is not overly flexible and I have her bound and pulled to her limit. This along with her nose being covered and her head pulled back make this a very tough predicament for her. I return and release the rope pulling her head back. I remove the panties over her head and the clear tape, but I leave her gagged. As I start to release her from her bondage, I am disappointed that I am not thanked. I remind her and she thanks me profusely through her gag, which makes for some nice gag talk. I continue untying her and at the end I finally remove the last 2 pairs of panties from her mouth.

Duration: 25:03
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Adara's Panty Gag Hazing - Part 4

Amanda vs. The Fetal Chains
10d4ff3651de27b0230f9958ea2ada6c.jpg

From Amanda's viewpoint I was going easy on her. A collar, a couple handcuffs and a scrawny length of chain was all that lay in front of her. With her legs and hands well cuffed and her mouth gagged I connect her posture collar to her legs with a short chain. Amanda's arms are worked under her legs and locked to the chain as well. Simplicity turns to immobility quickly and Amanda is helpless to move. Her only reprieve is when I unlock her cuffs... only to make them tighter!

Duration: 13:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1927kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 208.3 MB

Download Amanda vs. The Fetal Chains

Allegra's Test - Part 2
2f4a11cb236c60b17af37b375388c752.jpg

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... As remove the rope from around her neck, I ask her how she likes her bondage so far. I then add a simple chest harness, before I gag her. She has been left ungagged for far to long. I ask her if she likes gags, before I shove a mouth filling red ballgag in her mouth. I then start binding her tits. They are perfect for tying. When I get done with her left tit, I smack it a few times and then I flick her swollen nipple. Allegra still smiles. She knows she's helpless to do anything about it and she likes it. After I get done binding her other tit, I spend a little time, smacking and groping them. My attention then turns to her arms. I untie her wrists and reposition them in a reverse prayer. When I'm done it's not the best reverse prayer in the world, but it's snug and I still like the way it looks. The next time I'll have to bind her arms while she's standing. I remove her ball gag and ask her once again what she thinks of the bondage. This is where part 2 ends.

Duration: 18:51
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 846.7 MB

Download Allegra's Test - Part 2

Adara the Pony Girl - Part 3
734fff5b72b3181b0f4b477ac3859cd3.jpg

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... A leather harness is buckled onto Adara's body, before she is ordered to turn in a tight circle. She is finally ordered to stop, so he can harness bit gag her. She struggles with the gag as this one has a rubber tongue port like the metal one from earlier, but not quite as long. Her boots are put back on her as well. Adara is ordered to turn in a circle again... she slowly shakes her head. Her shock collar is activated via remote. Adara yelps and starts turning in a circle very fast and is ordered to slow down. Her bondage is then made more stringent when a few more straps are buckled on her elbows and forearms. Her trainer walks to different ends of the room and calls her. She listens to his voice and slowly makes her way to him, even though she can't see. He stops her, smacks her inner thighs and orders her to spread her legs. Adara is then told to hop in place. After the hopping, she is placed on her knees. The gag is removed and Adara is thirsty from all of her activities. A bowl is placed on the floor and Adara has to maneuver onto her stomach to get to the water. Her trainer grabs Adara's own crop and puts his foot on her as he crops her tits and ass. Adara yelps and writhes with each slap of the crop. He eventually straps her ankles and turns off the lights, leaving his new ponygirl on the floor. It's bedtime, and Adara had better get some rest as many more activities are planned for tomorrow.

Duration: 22:36
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Adara the Pony Girl - Part 3

An Evening of Gags with Rachel - Part 2
b8070bfaec3e8d4d1fc8d0efbd8c9fff.jpg

This Clip starts where Part 1 ended... Rachel is gagged with a large pair of panties and then many wraps of elastic ver wrap. She soon gets white electrical tape on top of that! We can tell tht this is a tight and effective gag from her "I am a gag whore chant" and from the tears running down her cheeks. As usual we get to hear her opinions and comments on the gag after it's removal. Her relief is short lived as she is soon cleave gagged with rubber straps. I let her adjust as I continue binding her with more rope. Soon her gag is made more severe and effective by wrapping black tape over the straps and over her face. She tries her chant as we get close ups of the completed gag, and as usual we here her comments after the gag is removed. This is where Part 2 ends.

Duration: 18:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2890kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 407.4 MB

Download An Evening of Gags with Rachel - Part 2

Back