BDSM - Bondage Fetish! Humiliation and Torture of Girls!

Arabella - perfect reverse prayer
bb48840bc42294aae9824ee3b957167e.jpg

We have said it before: Arabella is the perfect bondage babe! She has it all! Extreme flexibility, very tieable boobs, and a huge mouth. What more can you ask for? Unfortunately, it means Arabella always gets tied up in the most extreme positions, the ones that other models can't do. She also gets the biggest gags other models can't do. Is that unfair? We don't think so, we are trying to be nice to her, we even matched her rope to the wall color! Enjoy Arabella in a reverse prayer that is one of the highest you have ever seen!

Format: mp4
Duration: 5:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9698kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 407.7 MB

Download Arabella - perfect reverse prayer

Aisha - hogtied
22acab25474f14c4592b7836cc078bfe.jpg

Persian girl Aisha is back for more rope! This time without her head scarf, just naked, but with a lot of attitude. It soon changed when she got gagged with a massive harness gag. It is so tight and solid! Aisha ended up hogtied with her toes tied to her head. Great struggles and fun times! This girl is so kinky!

Duration: 3:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14539kbps

File size: 424.8 MB

Download Aisha - hogtied

Alice's First Ever Hogtie - Part 2
6f3e4bbc4580063eda46c1b33da11927.jpg

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I stand Alice up and make her stand up against the post. I smack her ass hard several times. I add a neck rope and tie it up high to a ring bolted through the post. I manhandle her a bit more before I start smacking her ass again. I put the ropes I tied to her ankles to use now. I make her spread her legs as I tie them off to the table legs. The spanking then starts again. The 2x4 bolted at the end of the table is getting in my way, so I quickly remove it and then I take off my belt. I start whipping Alice's ass with this now. Her thighs get a few slaps before I pull her stretchy pants down. I start again smacking her ass with my hand. After this goes on for a while, I switch back to the belt. I squeeze her bound and clamped tits for a bit before I add more rope to her upper body in preparation for her hogtie later. I untie her legs from the table and turn her around. This is where Part 2 ends.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 13:23
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 599.2 MB

Download Alice's First Ever Hogtie - Part 2

Anikka Albrite
9ed2350e5f0b387bf2d0df919cba0962.jpg

Anikka Albrite loves to please cock, especially with her mouth. She prides herself on making love to a cock with her mouth, so we give her the opportunity to do so. Her clothes are ripped from her body and she is made to serve up this love making. She is then suspended on her side so that her pussy and mouth are on display to be used any way we want. We then belt her in to a position that shows off her perfect ass. She is fucked and tormented, yet this whore cant get enough cock. We finish by spreading her out wide and fucking her while pressing a vibe hard against her cunt, ripping orgasm after orgasm from her body.

Duration: 39:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3391kbps
Audio: 174kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Anikka Albrite

Allegra's Test - Part 1
47bbaee08e3bebafc3a717e1b453caf3.jpg

Allegra C is next in line of some new models I've been testing. This is a laid back shoot, but the bondage is far from laid back. I start by asking her some questions about her experience and thoughts on bondage as I tie her wrists behind her back. I then try out my biggest ballgag to get an idea of how big her mouth is. I then test out her flexibility. The clip fades to black and we start fresh with me walking her in with a handful of her hair. I grope, smack her ass, and manhandle her as she smiles. I am soon adding a neckrope and her smile grows wider, lol. I then start tying her. I start at her waist, then I add a crotchrope. I then start adding bands of rope down her long legs. The blue in Allegra's eyes seems to intensify as the rope tightens. I ask her questions as we progress. We learn that she likes the rope tight. Perfect! After her legs are bound I cut open her blouse, exposing her perfect tits. I start slapping and kneading them. I grab her by her hair and continue manhandling her. Allegra continues to smile. I ask her if she's ready to sit down and she says "no, lol... she's enjoying the neckrope.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 22:25
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Allegra's Test - Part 1

Amyka Lee - harness ring gag drooling
93e95afe291de7328cf1b94b80c2df57.jpg

Philippine girl Amyka came for some rope bondage, but she got a little more than she asked for! She was tied in a box tie with her big boobs in a nice rope harness, but then we added a harness ring gag! We have never seen anyone drool this much! Amyka couldn't stop it, she was drooling all over the floor and over her own boobs! She struggled to free her hands, but she couldn't get out. Great video!

Duration: 4:04
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11692kbps

File size: 354.5 MB

Download Amyka Lee - harness ring gag drooling

Back