BDSM - Humiliation and Torture of Girls! Bondage Fetish!

Bondage Orgy
1aff608d6069aa71c8c870f7315871b1.jpg

Mistress Chanta Rose ties her fellow bondage enthusiasts Maxine X and Yumi together and proceeds to have her way with them. Chanta Rose whips their naked flesh, gets them off and pours liquid over their quivering bodies. Mistress Chanta Rose then tells them to get on all fours facing away from each other and gives them both a good spanking. Chanta Rose uses her favorite sex toy on herself while watching her kinky slaves get themselves off. The two sex pot slaves practice giving head on a long dildo while their mistress watches approvingly.

Format: mp4
Duration: 28:04
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1389kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 312.5 MB

Download Bondage Orgy

Ashli Orion
5a037755ec2e9ea7acd42b0e997b84d3.jpg

Release Year: 2024
Video language: English

They flip her over into doggie and continue pounding her pussy one at a time, using her like a sex doll.

Duration: 51:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Ashli Orion

Shay Sights
baf4dead2939c72e3533e76c99f44779.jpg

Cast: Shay Sights
Genres: Suspension ,Domination ,Ball Gag ,Humiliation ,fake boobs ,Bondage ,toned ,Fingering ,Mask ,shaved

Shay gets some nice suspensions. Her huge tits certainly are a pleasure to 'work with'.

Duration: 28:43
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 334.4 MB

Download Shay Sights

An Introduction to Pain Pt II
2810bcfd125a26919a4c1f1fac6c3dbd.jpg

Cherie's been run through the wringer by now. Imagine her despair as she is bent and bound, with a rude greeting from Holly's whip. Her only comfort must come from the fact that Holly is surely finished fucking her pussy....Think again...Holly buries it deep and hard before reaching for the violet wand. Shocking indeed, as Cherie soon learns, her screams careening off the Dungeon walls. The magic wand is brandished next and Holly brutally vibes Ms. Deville into multi-orgasmic oblivion...After all this, Holly surely won't be denied. After Cherie is suspended, ankles up from the rafters, Holly unveils her glorious breasts and pussy.

Duration: 10:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1462kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 121.5 MB

Download An Introduction to Pain Pt II

SexAndSubmission - Two Beautiful Girls Brutally Fucked in the Desert
ed201cde60634db6d1cb52769102e774.jpg

Release Year: 2013
Studio: SexAndSubmission
Cast: James Deen, Casey CalvertLyla Storm
Genres: bondage, Rough Sex, straight, bdsm, domination, submission, role play, rope bondage, anal, Vaginal Penetration, blowjob, humiliation, Corporal Punishment

Lyla Storm, Casey Calvert and James Deen return for a very special feature presentation with rough sex and interaction. Casey Calvert is a war reporter who lives out her fantasy when she goes deep into forbidden enemy territory looking for a hot story. She takes photographs of what looks like a POW girl, Lyla Storm, who is naked and being fucked hard and dominated by some of the rebel soldiers. Casey then tries to leave and gets caught by a soldier who ties her up, interrogates her and fucks her into oblivion. Both girls are then tied up together and get the fuck of a lifetime. This is one story this bad journalist will not be writing about!

Duration: 54:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4734kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download SexAndSubmission - Two Beautiful Girls Brutally Fucked in the Desert

Hooters Girl
272c7c449c14de67fd14426e3a33d280.jpg

Who do we love? Jackie! Why do we love her? She's a delightfully restrained little Hooters Girl! Duh! But, where's my wings? I'll need them to watch this little performance... After bouncing around with a chest harness for a few minutes in my Hooters Girl uniform, my Manager, Johnny decides the customers need to see me restrained a little bit better. So, now that I have hopped up on the bar, he ties my ankles with hemp rope and pulls me up into a taut hogtie. I wiggle around appealingly for the audience as a camera scans up and down my wanting uniform. My cleavage is pushed up delightfully in my tank top, and my smooth shorts making me appear slender. I effort around for a few moments more, letting the patrons soak in perplexing thoughts about going home and tying up their own little ladies.

Duration: 5:49
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2087kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 95.7 MB

Download Hooters Girl

Devicebondage - Big Natural Tits get Brutalized
851e33838f50fea833f67848da960772.jpg

Studio: Devicebondage
Cast: Bella Rossi
Genres: big natural tits, straight, bondage, bdsm, metal bondage, domination, submission, Handler, Fingering, Corporal Punishment, humiliation

Bella has a very natural beauty about her, one that makes us want to torment her even more than usual. Her eyes are so bright that clouding them with fear and desperation seem like the best idea. She is beautiful, but when she suffers, she becomes more beautiful than before. Her natural tits bound by rubber and metal, her body held still by sadistic devices, her body and mind abused by a sick and twisted man, and her pussy commanded to release every orgasms it has for our pleasure.

Duration: 53:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Devicebondage - Big Natural Tits get Brutalized

Enough said. Countdown to Relaunch vol.15 of 20
85fcd4cbe9760f6f4cfd8a937c77f94b.jpg

Studio: Devicebondage
Cast: Ariel X
Genres: bondage, cattle prod, straight jacket, strap on, zipper, Ariel X, straight, Double Penetration, bdsm, metal bondage, domination, submission, Handler, Fingering

Ariel X has one of the tightest sexiest bodies one can ever hope to strap down and fuck with. So I do exactly that. A strap over her chest and a strap on her hips. Never has Ariel felt so vulnerable with such little bondage. To perfect this body I hoist her back up into her full potential of a back arch. Some finger fucking to get her wet and ready for whats to come. Her nipples are stretched and she is covered with black clamps, especially on the pussy. Then she is caned and fucked, able to feel every clip shake with every thrust.Next, Ariel is chained and restrained at a spread. I warm her up with some vicious cattle prodding. I find her weak spots, which is just enough to loosen that asshole. I shove a dick in her and fuck her to near orgasm, then leave her there like a human tripod. I tie her nipples to her toes to keep her still, then it's time for an old fashion zipper. I flip nine her ass and nipples until she is ready to give me what I want. Dick in her ass, I shove another in her pussy and vibe her to orgasm. When I'm done I hoist her up by her arms attached to a crotch chain and watch her agony surface as she kicks and squirms for unattainable relief.This last one is for me and Ariel, so you're welcome for being invited. A straight jacket, electric plug and a tie from foot to throat. Any time I jolt her strong enough she can only kick with the leg that will intentionally choke her. A build up that leads to the juice turned all the way up in order for Ariel to cum. Mission accomplished.

Duration: 1:07:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Enough said. Countdown to Relaunch vol.15 of 20

Back