BDSM - Humiliation and Torture of Girls! Bondage Fetish!

My Submissive Wife
0b6580c48e7fcae75d6a3e15eff78d4a.jpg

Cast: Mark Davis ,Herschel Savage ,Katrina Isis
Genres: shaved ,foreskin ,natural boobs ,Clothespins ,top ,muscular ,housewives ,Spit Roast ,Ass Hook ,Latinx
Video language: English

Katrina plays a very submissive wife who is married to a very dominate man. Mark Davis brings home his colleague who she has never meet and offers her to him. Katrina obediently pleasures both men out of her loyalty for her husband and fulfills her own desires.

Format: mp4
Duration: 30:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 676.0 MB

Download My Submissive Wife

Tiny Shaved Cunt Pounded: Goldie Day One
b05ab1931e625fbf70dffa742f3125a9.jpg

Cast: Xander Corvus ,Goldie Glock
Genres: shaved ,Nipple Clamps ,bottom ,Rope Bondage ,BDSM ,big dick ,brunet ,Role Play ,natural boobs ,Discipline

Hot little submissive plaything Goldie comes to Training of O eager to submit her tiny shaved cunt to Xander's thick hard cock. Xander takes full advantage of Goldie's little pussy and pounds her silly. Goldie's tight cunt stretches out wide around the thick shaft, and her bondage keeps her body in check, and her tits are tested with hard nipple clamps.

Duration: 47:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Tiny Shaved Cunt Pounded: Goldie Day One

Katia - lingerie shocks
d4cf4c2ad8b70d12c045a8e4ca7ae2e0.jpg

Beautiful blonde Barbie Bondgirl Katia is back again! I challenged her to change her lingerie while getting shocked. Katia tried not to react, she's proud and graceful. But the middle finger at the end told me she didn't really like me anymore.

Duration: 6:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 15517kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 710.4 MB

Download Katia - lingerie shocks

Gigi I Saw You - Part 1
dbe57a36da575d5ebd7f05bd234e80b7.jpg

You: Brown hair, Brown eyes... You were buying rope and duct tape at the Dollar store. You were not particularly good looking, but there was just something about you. Maybe it was the dirty lab coat you were wearing, or maybe it was the fact that you smelled like tires... I don't know, but I want to. Me: Brunette, Brown eyes. I was wearing red shiny disco jeans, which you complimented me on. I said "Thank You" in a Joysey accent. You smiled and walked out the door. A few seconds later I walked out as well and you had, what seemed like magic, just disappeared. It's not long before GiGi is bound, ballgagged, and noosed in some old industrial building. Out of the shadows comes the man she saw at the Dollar store. She doesn't know it, but unfortunately for her, she has drawn the attention of Dr. Cupcakes. He smacks her ass a few times and then immediately starts binding her further. He adds a crotchrope and then starts tying her legs. He gets a few more ropes above and below her tits as well. She's a feisty one though, so he decides to give her something to think about. He ties a rope to the front of her crotchrope and ties it off overhead, forcing her forward. He then ties a rope to the crotchrope behind her and ties it off up high on the post, further tightening it. It is now TIGHT. With GiGi under control, Dr. Cupcakes adds more rope, alot more rope, to her legs. He then removes the noose and makes her sit. He quickly adds more rope to her ankles and feet. Her Ballgag is removed and replaced with an old rag and clear tape. GiGi continues to be feisty, so he cuts open her pretty blouse and clamps her nipples with some nasty utility clamps. He then continues roping up her upper body, including her elbows. Dr. Cupcakes then shoves an old steamer chest up beside her. What is that for GiGi wonders... will I be put in it?!... That's where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 42:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2926kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 946.2 MB

Download Gigi I Saw You - Part 1

Hooters Bound
de8e342b96f588c4aa87c5cf436e337f.jpg

To make October a little spicier this year, we have decided to let you in on the Hooters experience minus the wings and beer (oh and the sweet little hearts on your receipt). But, we have benevolently added the rope and gag to make it worth your while. I thought that was pretty kind of us. Anyhow, I put on my well worn Hooters uniform and head into the garage. Once I am there, Johnny ties me to a chair with rope and a chest harness to accentuate my hooters. Naturally he gives me a thick over the mouth cloth gag to keep me quiet. I struggle around, but am able to get myself out of this chair. Oh well. I hope you like ropes and gags better than those hot wings I was suppose to serve you!

Duration: 14:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5902kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 657.7 MB

Download Hooters Bound

Hungry leeches
499cc5c69f07be58a88bc3f75332208d.jpg

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

The critters in this case were 50 hungry leeches. All i can say now is i'm soooo glad it's over and all 51 of us came out alive.
This was the hardest shoot i've done--submerged in the cold (yes, COLD) water, i was completely isolated and at the mercy of the frisky, blood-thirsty creatures. It was one of the few moments i have felt truly terrified in a scene. Though logically i knew the setup was safe, i could not help but dwell on the fact that there is no safewording on a leech. And those little buggers don't mess around. Guess where they headed? Straight for the crotch! And all i could do was wail through my breathing tube and try not to panic as i felt the sting of their microscopic teeth pierce through my soft tissue. It...um...sucked (i know, stupid joke).
But seriously, it was an intense, crazy shoot hopefully with some good end results. i think the leeches, at least are satisfied!

Duration: 48:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Hungry leeches

It's Fun to Torture Polly - Part 2
d15eae7f864ddd9a63deefd0ab9a505c.jpg

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I untie Polly's right leg. She might think I'm letting her go, but she'd be wrong. I instead use the same rope to tie her leg off to a ring bolted to the post above her head. She's now forced to stand on just her left leg, which is still pulled out to the side and tied to the table leg. Polly starts to sweat! I help her out a little by tying rope around the back of her thigh, around her torso, and around the back of the post. I cinch everything up of course. By the time I'm done, Polly is really struggling to stay on her 1 leg. She is continually shifting her weight, bending her knee and straightening it out. I decide to help her out with this. I tie another length of rope to her crotch rope and then tie it to the same ring that her right ankle is tied to... and she thought that the concrete block digging into her pussy was bad! Her left leg does get some relief though. I clamp her nipples again. this time I use clover clamps. I tie a string to each of them and then tie them off tightly to the floor and to her left ankle rope. I'm still not done with her though... I tie a rope around her neck and then tie it off overhead and to the left. Polly is really in agony at this point... She is still struggling to stand as she endures the crotch rope. She trembles as the sweat beads form and drip off her brow. After a while, I release her from the crotchrope, clamps, and gag.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 20:23
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 915.7 MB

Download It's Fun to Torture Polly - Part 2

Anal Pig: Luna Lovely Abused in Rough Sex and Brutal Rope Bondage
3cc360998f4688600f05350410d5eb49.jpg

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Kink
Cast: Seth Gamble, Luna Lovely
Genres: Anal, BDSM, big dick, Bondage, brunet, Brunette, Feet, Handler, Leather, muscular, Pain, Pain Slut, Rope Bondage, Rough Sex, shaved, Slave, Stud, Sub, switch

Luna Lovely is a beautiful, brunette, BDSM pain slut of the highest order. Rarely do we see such a pretty young thing submit so fully and completely, but that is exactly what this anal pain piggy wants. She says it herself with an eager grin: she's here to, "be used, abused and degraded as much as possible." So that's what she's going to get. Luna starts her day exposed and naked standing in the middle of the room with her arms yanked high in the air, compelling her to bend forward in painful strappado. Her handler for the day Seth Gamble cracks out the heavy leather flogger and beats her with it relentlessly. She moans and yelps and begs for more. And more is what this little slut gets. Seth pops a large metal butt plug straight up her tight little asshole, adding another layer of sensory pain to the bondage and floggings. She screams from the pain, but her yelps are quickly stifled when Seth shoves his solid cock down her throat. She chokes and gags from the face fucking, but she revels in it and loves it, even as she as spits all over herself. Still, Luna is hungry for more. She's tossed onto the floor in a position that makes easy access to her sweet, ripe ass. Seth wastes little time and canes her feet, legs, and ass with a cruel switch, leaving stinging red welts on her thighs and calves. He slams his cock into her pussy and starts fucking her hard, as she pants and grunts and sweats like a little whore. Engorged by the rough sex, Seth then shoves his cock into her tight asshole and pounds his sex slave with full of his muscled frame. To further humiliate Luna, he goes ass-to-pussy, switching back and forth between them. He then flips her over and ties her legs and arms together in a wide missionary position, and renews his brutal rough sex fucking both holes. Luna begs to taste his cum, so in one last fit of brutal pounding, Seth blows a massive load of seed all over her. Luna truly is his anal fuck pig.

Duration: 43:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4868kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Anal Pig: Luna Lovely Abused in Rough Sex and Brutal Rope Bondage

Back