BDSM - submission and Humiliation, Domination, Strap-on and Bondage!

Wasteland - Dick On A Stick Shibari Style!
d44e4c7d2ade36719d1f71ba25d77032.jpg

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Violets
Genres: Bondage, breast play, caning, crops, Goddess Starla, Intense Orgasm, Pussy Play, restraints, Rope Bondage, Suspension
Video language: English

Goddess Starla has Violet nicely suspended, Shibari-style, in the dungeon and warms her up with a good caning and cropping with a bit of breast and nipple play added in for spice! Now that she has Violets undivided attention, Goddess proceeds to some enthusiastic pussy and clit play leading up to the grand finale of fucking her with On A Stickâuntil she cums hard! A happy ending for a happy Violet today!

Format: mp4
Duration: 10:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3407kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 297.0 MB

Download Wasteland - Dick On A Stick Shibari Style!

Savannah vs. The Electric Touch
114ce84b80f660dca0e3941f29817aca.jpg

With Savannah's desire to try anything new she was excited for what was next. With her arms cuffed to a spreader bar above her I set to wrapping her head in a tight layer of vetwrap. Gagged and blind I warmed her up with a pinwheel to get her squirming a bit. Unsuspecting of what's next I place a TENS pad on her ass and another to a copper bar. As one hand grips the bar my other causes her to jump and twitch as I run it all over her sensitive body. Unable to get away Savannah does her best to endure wherever my electric fingers decide to wander to.

Duration: 17:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1931kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 262.3 MB

Download Savannah vs. The Electric Touch

Going Deep
a8dfb09b0751591b42e6ea6c32308732.jpg

Cast: Mona Wales ,Alex Adams
Genres: Orgasm Denial ,unshaved ,switch ,Slave ,CBT ,Rough Sex ,Blonde ,BDSM ,Facesitting ,muscular

Mona Wales strips slave, Alex Adams, of any male pride he had lingering in his body. She uses tight hogtied bondage, humiliation and an electric cock stroker! He also can't control himself around her cold black leather boots and sweaty feet. Once she slides her big black rubber cock deep inside him he can't help but blow his fat load two times over and is made to eat it!

Duration: 48:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4844kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Going Deep

Straight Jacket
21bb9d5ba8f17255ac7c1559c53016fe.jpg

I wouldn't say we have resisted getting a straightjacket in the past, but it hasn't exactly been something that we really thought fit in with our site. But, we finally decided to get this white leather straightjacket and I kinda like it. I may be crazy though. It is warm and cozy and makes being tied up a lot easier. Of course, Johnny pairs it with this not so sweet over the mouth leather harness gag and spotted satin panties. Watch me struggle around in may bare legs and feet and wish it was you getting to have this much fun!

Duration: 6:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5858kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 302.5 MB

Download Straight Jacket

Alexa Lynn and Kayla Paige
01125deebe719c66c7256af00a24acfd.jpg

Cast: Alexa Lynn ,Kayla Paige
Genres: Kinky ,Bondage ,Anal ,Brunette ,Dominatrix ,blond ,Tattoo ,Slave ,Facesitting ,slim

Alexa Lynn is a 22 year old blond girl. Her sexual preference is to be with a man, but finds it kinky to be dominated by a women. Kayla Paige has her perverted way with Alexa, dishing out punishment that reaches her threshold. She gets put in creative bondage positions and in pussy, ass and tits. Kayla also strapon fucks her with a big cock and makes her cum like a little slut.

Duration: 41:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 930.4 MB

Download Alexa Lynn and Kayla Paige

Self Tied Bonus
8c781111565d55d8c9be15db9da03c70.jpg

Johnny stepped away for a little while, so I decided to surprise him with a homemade video for when he returns. I put on some charming pink lingerie that I know he would like-matching garter belt, panties, stockings and bra. Of course, I wear my black metal collar as well. Then, I hop up on the bed and put leather cuffs on my wrists (did you know it is super hard to tie your own wrists with rope?) and proceed to tie my legs together with white rope at the knees and ankles. Finally to show how much I intend to please him, I put on that pesky pink pacifier gag (it's not my favorite). I link the cuffs together behind my back and roll around on the bed for a couple of minutes. I am sure that Johnny will like this video.

Duration: 6:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5852kbps

File size: 279.2 MB

Download Self Tied Bonus

Blind Little Anal Pleaser
4253419a4b3b1163dc7b79e464cadc7c.jpg

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation

After several days of seeking art through anal suffering, Rebel and Dr. Mercies decided it was time to rest the eyes. For her, this meant donning a blindfold and focusing her remaining senses on pleasing all the doctor's harsh desires. They stripped away everything to seek beauty through raw submission, degradation, and service. And they found it. One of the best moments, perhaps, is when Rebel became Dr. Mercies' assfucked massage chair, taking it up her ass, massaging him as he rested, taking it up her ass again, and on and on. This scene is as authentic and down to Earth as it gets. Enjoy.

Duration: 37:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5655kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Blind Little Anal Pleaser

Sandra Silvers, Lisa Harlotte
5af5004700fdef03225b58db870db84d.jpg

Drooling over the gigantic ballgag spreading her jaw, Sandra moans in delight in her spread eagled struggles upon the bedcovers. She knows she's in for a treat as her sister Domme Caroline has arranged quite the evening's entertainment. A new gal is being introduced to the household, lithe and limber blonde Lisa, whose long legs, luscious tits and smooth shaven pussy are going to be in front of Sandra very soon. Caroline leads Lisa into the room to meet her associate Sandra - both ballgagged to the extreme - to admire and worship bound pantyhose-d pins and soft skin of the tanned, silver haired MILF stretched out on the bed. Lisa is about to find a whole lot more to admire, as Caroline instructs the pair in an oral introduction! Filming the pussy licking action on her mobile phone (for her own pleasure, and for her pair of students to later review) Caroline videos her point of view as Sandra's tongue deftly delves between the folds of Lisa's lips, the lesbian initiation pleasing her greatly, so much so she rewards her sister Domina Sandra with a Hitachi wand, the powerful vibrator demanding bound orgasms from the MILF that make her groan and giggle onto Lisa's swollen clit in conjoined orgasmic bliss!

Duration: 17:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4915kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 678.4 MB

Download Sandra Silvers, Lisa Harlotte

Secretary
1b6de1fdae8484db480fd04533405f15.jpg

So, it has been about six months since I have really been able to go to the office. I have been doing all my work from home. And, let's just say maybe I have gotten a little bit sloppier. My satin blouse is not tucked in. My hair is maybe not quite as springy as before. At any rate, Johnny has noticed the change in my performance. He surmises that I just don't seem to care as much about my appearance after months at home. Of course, Johnny is all action and not much talk, so he decides to do something about it. He catches me one day wearing a loose white satin blouse (not tucked in, naturally), blue skirt, stockings, garter belt, white satin panties and silver high heels. He decides to put me in my place, literally, at that very moment. He uses rope to tie me down to the chair and then a blue scarf to gag me effectively. And, what happens after that is amazing! I suddenly become the model secretary! As if you had any doubts I could pull it off.

Duration: 13:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5888kbps

File size: 594.8 MB

Download Secretary

Back