BDSM - submission and Humiliation, Domination, Strap-on and Bondage!

Wasteland - The Confession, Part 2
8a918de92b2d01fac96d6355f6754d46.jpg

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Alyssah
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Controlled Orgasms, Discipline, FemDom, High Definition, humiliation, Lesbian, Lesbian Bondage, masturbation, Mistress Madeline, Sex
Video language: English

Alyssah and her friend Trisha Uptown decided to get a little down and dirty together and broadcast it on webcam. They were gracious enough to give me the footage of their show and it just so happens that this took place at a party which I had attended. As always I have my trusty camera with me (documentarians curse!) and am rewarded when Trisha actually wakes me up from a rather pleasant sleep to come upstairs and document a moment that she has been longing for. To confess her long-felt desire to submit to Alyssah. Honesty is the name of the game. Alyssah immediately collars Trisha and inflicts some stern discipline on her newfound submissive enthusiastically smacking her breasts and ass until she finally directs Trisha into a long strict pussy worship session that leaves nothing to the imagination.

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2735kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 296.2 MB

Download Wasteland - The Confession, Part 2

Florane Russell - Bad Girl
cfa92f25ac53dc4f9b5299c262aeaf73.jpg

Release Year: 2024
Genres: All sex, Hardcore, Blowjob, CumShoot, Big Dicks, Handjob, Natural Tits, No Condom, Shaved Pussy

She wears the cutest teen outfit he's ever seen, including white stockings with lovely red bows, and when her soft lips surround his cock to give a blowjob he's instantly hard. His cock throbs for the slender beauty and he will soon deposit a thick creampie inside her, letting it leak out while she plays with the cum.

Duration: 36:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5858kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Florane Russell - Bad Girl

Newlywed Submissive Gets Gang Banged By Husband's Friends
920f47c440945f680f27cca379504676.jpg

Cast: Marica Hase ,Nathan Bronson ,Eddie Jaye ,Jay Savage ,Rob Piper
Genres: Blowbang ,Petite ,master ,Handjob ,Rough Sex ,Double Penetration ,switch ,Straight ,natural boobs ,foreskin

Happy newlywed Marica Hase arrives to meet up with her husband with stars sparkling in her eyes. She's so excited to fulfill her fantasy of a doting submissive trophy housewife, however, she has no idea the dominance she's in store for! Her new husband lays down the new rules of their bedroom BDSM arrangement - she now has to fuck all of his friends! They rip off her underwear and dress, bind and tie her beautiful, tight body up with rope while they take turns fucking all of her holes. She opens her mouth wide to get filled with four huge cocks ramming down her throat! The studs take turns holding her down and sexing her up! They grab, grope, tie her down and fill all of her holes with huge cocks. It's all part of Marica's twisted game - every time she struggles to break free, she knows she's going to get a load of cock in her hands, mouth, pussy, and ass! The more she resists, the more hardcore this gangbang turns out for her and she LOVES every minute of it! She squirms with delight as these four huge men bang her wide open! She loves all the corporal punishment coming her way. Marica truly submits when she's tied down in rope bondage, stuffed airtight full of cocks, and fucked by all four cocks. The guys take turns stuffing their huge cocks in her tiny asshole while she's bound in rope. Before she goes to bed in her dream submissive cage, they cover her up with their hot cum! Marica's newlywed life is filled with humiliation, rough sex, anal, double penetration and degradation all at the hands of her new master husband.

Duration: 51:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4873kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Newlywed Submissive Gets Gang Banged By Husband's Friends

Seven All in One
b811e4206da8a76313630594fa479ce1.jpg

Guess what? Seven is going to put on a naughty little show for us all! She's going to get squeezed, shocked, and dildoed! But Seven wouldn't have it any other way... And you gotta love seeing any girl with her ass in the air. In this feature you'll see a lot that ass. After giving his machine a few test spins, Gord is ready to rig up some tens units to administer some electro shock! You may think shock treatment would be painful, but Seven just loves it.

Duration: 17:35
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 1981kbps

File size: 271.4 MB

Download Seven All in One

Submissive Wife Part II
1621d985a83ab65396fa405c271f4df2.jpg

So, I imagine that it would go without saying, that if I must be tied up and gagged during the day in my usually 1950's housewife attire, I must wear lingerie and be tied up at night as well. Johnny is definitely very consistent in this manner. I know what to expect after 22 years in this relationship. At any rate, I put on a sheer coral nightie with coral silk panties, garter belt and stockings and Johnny hogties me on the bed with white rope. This time, the thick white cloth gag has made it's way into my mouth and I am to struggle on the bed, while Johnny gets ready to get settled in for the night. I am pretty sure that he could watch me for hours without complaint. I mean, I am not complaining either!

Duration: 10:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5846kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 474.2 MB

Download Submissive Wife Part II

DragonLily The Hardest Predicament Of All
447771d121ec20f2e92ed3e8e456edf6.jpg

Cast: DragonLily
Genres: Brunette ,Domination ,Bondage ,natural boobs ,Fingering ,Humiliation ,Chains ,Curvy ,shaved ,Metal Bondage

Dragon is in great shape, she is one of the premier wrestlers at Ultimate Surrender. She can wrestle for 24 minutes and not be out of breath. If you think that is not amazing I dare most of you to run out to get your mail and back without breathing hard.
So we put Dragon in this ridiculous predicament position. Legs in a squat, unable to straighten up. Head pulled back to an ass hook. Go ahead - stand like that at home, squat down, pull your head all the way back; it sucks, huh? We also have a waist chain so she can bend lower, but that would be cheating.
Now we watch this girl suffer in real time, how much can she take, how long can she stand there. She can't physically move up or down, she has to hold the same position. Her legs BURN, her neck BURNS, her back BURNS, she screams in pain, she begs to be released, she suffers!
Oh yeah, while all this is going on, let's make her jack off the help. Get that cock hard and make it cum bitch - we love watching you suffer!

Duration: 9:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 221.9 MB

Download DragonLily The Hardest Predicament Of All

Wasteland - Stocking Up On Cat
c352c1b9d75329141dfb2bcec14f910b.jpg

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Cat Belmont
Genres: Bondage, breast play, crops, Discipline, restraints

Master Argus decides to try out his new medieval stocks on Cat Belmont! Having her firmly restrained in them, he applies he to her breasts and then proceeds on to some breast and nipple play. He then ramps it up to a good hard cropping. Satisfied that she is now in total submission, he removes the stocks and compels her to give him an extended blowjob.

Duration: 9:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3414kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 265.0 MB

Download Wasteland - Stocking Up On Cat

Summer's Legs Spread Strappado - Part 2
1e390c1f0fbe49be07fc974c6effbf96.jpg

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Summer's gag and all the tape wrapped on her face is removed. 2 huge pairs of panties are used to gag her instead. Black vetwrap is twisted for the 1st few wraps to really push the panties in. It is then stretched and covers everything under her nose to the bottom of her chin. A very effective gag indeed! The rope tied to her collar is tied to the spreader bar. Her wrists are tied to an overhead hoist and Summer is to stand as her arms are pulled up behind her. Summer is in a very uncomfortable position, but things get worse when I tie her hair to left ankle. Between her extreme position, the tight posture collar, her tits tied to the collar, her mouth stuffed to the max, and etc... she is not very happy nor comfortable. I sit back and enjoy watching her try and deal with her predicament. Before to long she is grunting and moaning in agony. I slap her ass a few times and adjust her positioning more to my liking. She just doesn't look uncomfortable enough though. I clamp her nipples with the extra heavy green clamps. They have to be heavy, as tight as her tits are tied, clover clamps just wouldn't work. I once again sit back and enjoy watching her tremble and moan as she deals with her bondage.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 18:51
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 847.1 MB

Download Summer's Legs Spread Strappado - Part 2

21sextreme - Domination victim - Zafira
0ffbec1477c076bed99794a05242cfca.jpg

Release Year: 2009
Studio: 21sextreme
Cast: Zafira
Genres: bdsm, blowjob, facial, fetish, teen, brunette, one on one

´What´s going on here?´ asks surprised Zenza, when he spots that his secretaries Angelica and Zafira have been going down on each other in his absence. Time to teach the two nasty ladies who´s the boss in here! He starts with Zafira, takes the frightened gal to his secret chamber. Zafira finds herself hogtied so tightly that the ropes cut deep into her tender skin, leaving painful bruises. But that´s just the start...!

Duration: 40:27
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1945kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 616.1 MB

Download 21sextreme - Domination victim - Zafira

Selfie Secretary
5e40500e9c62115c1a3f672f191489a8.jpg

Johnny hasn't been home a lot lately. I get a little bit bored working at home alone without him. So, I figured if I will be sitting around without any Johnny interaction, I will just have to create some. On this particular day, I am wearing a gold satin blouse, coordinated with plaid skirt (there may be a little bit of purple in the plaid-just sayin), garter belt, stockings and golden high heels. I take my trusty desk chair to the living room and proceed to film myself in front of the faux fireplace. I put on leather cuffs and tie my legs together at the ankles and knees with rope once I am seated. Then I pop a drool worthy red ball gag in my mouth and attach my leather cuff clad wrists to some sports cuffs on the arms of the chair. I proceed to struggle (as you do when you are tied to a chair) and thoroughly enjoy my self imposed bondage. Who said you need a "bad guy", a boss or a partner for a little secretary action?

Duration: 7:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5858kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 329.2 MB

Download Selfie Secretary

Back