Bound and Helpless - Extreme BDSM, Brutal Bondage, Humiliation

Masturbating Co-ed
d62ce8e725baf6890ba0f2054b0537a1.jpg

Cast: Lorelei Lee ,Kristina Rose
Genres: Hitachi ,Breast Abuse ,Paddle ,Lingerie ,Pussy Eating ,Strap On ,Fetish ,Slapping ,Bondage ,BDSM ,Nipple Torment ,Lesbian ,Suspension ,Teacher ,Kinky ,Big Tits
Video language: English

Sexy college co-ed Kristina Rose gets caught masturbating in the academy bathrooms. Professor Lorelei Lee teaches her a lesson and shows her what this institution of higher learning does with dirty girls like her. She gets spanked, clamped, and fucked in bondage cumming multiple times from rough lesbian strap-on anal sex.

Format: mp4
Duration: 54:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Masturbating Co-ed

The Long Con
8e1d56619cfbc130132d9c3eaec9cb0d.jpg

Cast: Bill Bailey ,Katy Kiss ,Syren de Mer
Genres: top ,Humiliation ,Redhead ,Submission ,Tattoo ,toned ,shaved ,fake boobs ,Domination ,Athletic

Syren de Mer and Bill Bailey fall into a twisted relationship of power and submission. The two of them have a criminal enterprise going where the payoff will set them both up for life. However, Syren has a different plan. When the slutty gangster moll double crosses Bill and hides out at her step-daughter's apartment, Bill tracks the two of them down and gets his revenge. Katy Kiss is beautiful and brilliant as Syren's adorable step-daughter who has to pay the price for her Mom's betrayal.
Katy is made to please Bill's dick as Syren is bound and gagged, helplessly watching her innocent step-daughter mauled and by her criminal boss. When he is done with Katy, Bill pushes his hard cock deep into Syren's big round ass and her face into Katy's tight, puckering pussy. Bill makes the women do bad things to each other, and he makes them both very sorry they ever tried to fuck him over.

Duration: 53:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4889kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download The Long Con

Hitchhiker's Guide to the Grave - Scarlett Mae
4fb6afb49eac20c5a3fad34d336a5b7c.jpg

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Grave says little more than "Don't get into trucks with strange men!". For those poor souls like Scarlett Mae who don't listen it should really be noted that you were warned. For Scarlett the consequences are painful.
Scarlett finds herself chained in the back of his truck being driven around some back road. It all goes down hill from there. Once he gets her back to his land she's got nowhere to run. She's chained to a tree, strung up by her neck, and left to wallow.
The loss of freedom is hard enough to bare, but the manner in which she is treated leaves a lot to be desired. Each position brings a new torment. Whips, invasion of her cunt and anus, gags, being fondled, and being sprayed with a hose. She should have listened!

Duration: 32:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7293kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Hitchhiker's Guide to the Grave - Scarlett Mae

TG - Pierced - Redhead Rain DeGrey and Anna Rose
206bd0a90524618302b3b8f8752a2390.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Anna Rose, Rain DeGrey
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination

Anna Rose is not a newbie. She isn't some wide-eyed MILF off the streets looking for the 50 Shades of Grey experience. She knows exactly what she likes, and it's a lot of kinky, girl-on-girl sex. Rope bondage, strap-ons, candles, and corporal punishments all turn her on.

Rain DeGrey is not some rookie either. She's a professional when it comes to making hot women scream and cream. She has Anna figured out from the second she lays eyes on her. Anna has a whole collection of kinky, sexual fetishes that she needs help fulfilling. The nipple piercings she has send the clear message that she likes having her tits played with.

The one on her clit says that she wants to be fucked. Pain and suffering are the perfect foreplay. When the time comes Rain just ties her down, bends her over, and she is so wet that the huge strap-on slides right in. Rain fucks Anna so hard that if she weren't tied into position she would collapse from sexual exhaustion.

Duration: 55:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download TG - Pierced - Redhead Rain DeGrey and Anna Rose

Raven's First Hogtie - Part 5
c1e294fd6fee3a3069d613d5fe552a56.jpg

This Clip starts where Part 4 ended... Raven is left to endure her hogtie, I ask if she is concentrating on just breathing, which she is. Not much struggling going on at this point, although we like to see it sometimes, we all know it is futile. After a while, I want a new view, so I roll Raven onto her side, because she sure can't do it herself. She is there for quite some time. I finally get a reaction out of her when I clover clamp her nipples and then pull the clamps tight. I step away once again and let Raven endure her bondage, nose hook, and now the clamps. I remove them a short while later and once again Raven lets out a loud groan. I manhandle her again and slap her nice jean clad ass a few more times before I free her. I remove the sponge from her mouth and she talks a little about her ordeal as I continue removing her ropes.

Duration: 22:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2934kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 512.7 MB

Download Raven's First Hogtie - Part 5

Penny Post Tied - Part 2
94b38f0fa585c48a01e0d9fd978cc4f6.jpg

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Penny's captor returns with more rope, but with clover clamps as well. The clovers go on her nipples and the rope further secures her to the post. He then ties rope into her pigtails before he snips her panties off. Her ballgag is removed and she is re-gagged with her own panties. A few more bands of rope are added and cinched to her lower legs. Her pigtails are then tie up and out. Penny looks alarmed, as her captor starts hammering nails into the post very close to her head. He uses one nail and stretches nose hooks down to her nose. He likes the look, but Penny doesn't seem to. He removes them for now, but they'll make a nice finishing touch when he completes the rest of her bondage. This is where Part 2 ends.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 19:38
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 882.6 MB

Download Penny Post Tied - Part 2

Pink Rope Corset and Ballet Boots
e9e4fc7e509aeda2b6db4cafd30f43db.jpg

Mina is wearing a sexy combination. A sheer bodystocking, a velvet thong bodysuit over the top, wet look opera length gloves, a tightly laced leather corset and patent ballet boots to top it all off! She is dressed in pink rope, her elbows tightly bound together, and a black and pink harness ballgag. Mina's helpless struggles are gorgeous in this 13 minute update.

Duration: 13:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6671kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 700.9 MB

Download Pink Rope Corset and Ballet Boots

HardTied Endza Lost in Rope
d2ca81f4adabfea27f98e8d7366ffd11.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Endza
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

Endza isn't just lost in rope, she's lost in subspace entirely. The rope is the vehicle, the torment is the fuel, and this is her journey.
Endza needs to experience tight and intense bondage, but there's something more to it than that.

Duration: 50:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download HardTied Endza Lost in Rope

Ballerina Gets Electro Fucked!
913ddb8e976dc2b1f7aa82ec024244f9.jpg

Cast: Melody Jordan ,Chanel Preston
Genres: Pussy Eating ,Lesbian ,Discipline ,switch ,Tens Unit ,Electro Plug ,natural boobs ,Dominatrix ,Femdom ,slim

Episode 1: Why does Melody Jordan have such porcelain white skin? All the better to see the welts from the metal clips during her lesbian BDSM session with Chanel Preston, my dear!
Of course, Melody's introductory lesson in electrosex discipline doesn't end there. Chanel wields zappers in each hand, shocking Melody's ass, thighs and the bare soles of her feet.
With the dick-on-a-stick, Chanel breaks in Melody's lily white ass and wet, dripping pussy into the pleasure and pain of electro BDSM. Sticky pads applied to Melody's natural tits and milky ass delivers electricity to convulse her body as she's being penetrated and as Chanel works out the orgasms she's earned.

Duration: 29:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Ballerina Gets Electro Fucked!

PowerShotz - Aubry Anal Training
2ac47243b5b662701e0888b0417e3a21.jpg

Unique video of torture of young girls with elements Cruel sex with them ... The torture by fire, piercing and cutting items, water, etc.
And the brutal rough sex ... Do not miss Extreme video of the studio PowerShotz ..

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 20:00
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1222kbps
Audio: 227kbps

File size: 214.0 MB

Download PowerShotz - Aubry Anal Training

Back