Bound and Helpless - Extreme BDSM, Brutal Bondage, Humiliation

Peppers Game - Part 1
8488ccab45efedb58e469232d2389671.jpg

Pepper never wants to admit that she absolutely loves being bound, gagged, and manhandled, but she craves it. She plays this little game where she starts acting all defiant and bratty. She does this on purpose to get what she wants without having to ask and admit that she wants it. That's fine with me, and I'm always happy to bind and gag her. She's up to her same old shenanigans again, so I take her out to my "workshop". I manhandle her and roughly grope her sweater puppies. I make sure she stays put, by means of a neckrope tied above, and I make sure she stays quiet by means of a huge red ballgag. I smack her ass repeatedly, before I snip open her sweater and pull out her huge tits. She pretends that she doesn't like it, but we both know better. I continue roughly manhandling Pepper. I lift her skirt and smack her ass, now protected only by her pantyhose. I eventually get out some rope and start by crotchroping her nice and tight. More ropes are run under her ass cheeks and then I even add a bit of butt bondage. I turn her around, make her spread her legs, and smack her ass again, noting the difference between her ass being tied and untied. I use her tit as a handle, and turn her back around. I remove her giant ballgag and then spend some time slapping her tits with the back of my hand. It's time for more rope. I start at her upper thighs and work my way down, adding band after band of tightly cinched rope. Once her legs are tied, I untie her neckrope and have her sit in a chair. This is where part 1 ends.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 24:30
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Peppers Game - Part 1

HT - Delirious Hunter - Sexy Blondie in Bondage
6963543a25a231069d6b37d00db38766.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Delirious Hunter
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
Video language: English

We'd call this suspension hanging Delirious Hunter out to dry, but between the bondage and the corporal punishment she's dripping wet, even before the vibrators. The candle flame licking her ass and pussy is a huge turn on, too.

Flat on her back isn't a strenuous position but it has its own values. It lets Jack pull her nipples up with a pair of clamps and a pussy clamp is firmly in place. Flat on her stomach means we have the opportunity to work the other side of her. Her ass is perfect for caning while she's in a beautiful hogtie.

Format: mp4
Duration: 54:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download HT - Delirious Hunter - Sexy Blondie in Bondage

Office Inappropriate
fe579b8ea420cc7a5cec072a5722c677.jpg

Five action packed damsel in distress and ladies tricked into bondage , Office themed scenes featuring ladies in business attire, pantyhose, and short skirts. Lots of hot squirming and gagged talking. All gagging takes place on screen and close up for your viewing pleasure.
In the first scene sexy newcomer Ashley applies for a job behind the scenes at GRM Productions but Gina isn't sure she is qualified for the position. When Ashley pleads that she will do anything to get the job, Gina takes total advantage of the situation but tying the sexy applicant, feeling her up and gagging her with a huge ball.
In scene two, Gina catches her personal assistant Derek stealing and decides to take matters into her own hand by chair tying her and applying a massive gag.
The following scene stars Samantha Grace as Gina's lazy secretary. When Gina threatens to fire her, Samantha begs and pleads not to be let go. Gina decides to have some fun with the lazy employee by tying her up and menacing her with her stinky nylon clad feet.
Scene four features Gina Rae and Samantha working late in the office. The night janitor whom they have been harassing and making fun of over hears the pair cooking up a scheme to make some big money with insider trading. When the girls go too far with their snotty treatment, the janitor snaps and the pair end up bound and gagged on the office floor while he cashes in on their stock market tips.
The final scene stars Gina Rae as a snotty hotel guest who goes off on the bumbling room service guy. When she insists he call the hotel manager about his bumbling incompetence, he trusses her up tightly. As she is bitching on the floor, he calls up the hotel manager, whom Gina is confident will fire this staff member when he sees what is going on. To her horror, the hotel manager helps hold and gag Gina before leaving, and once the manager is gone she is worked over by her very own Hitachi that the room service guy finds in her suit case. It is alternated on her pantyhose clad feet and crotch. She goes from howling with laughter to fighting orgasm until she finally looses it and ends up thrashing, screaming into her gag with eyes rolling back into her head as she cums.
Great storylines with onscreen gagging, heels, short skirts, elbow, breast bondage, office attire, foot tickling, orgasm, pumps, stocking feet, groping, and of course pantyhouse!!

Format: avi
Duration: 1:16:11
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1491kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 908.7 MB

Download Office Inappropriate

Fuck - Over a Barrel - IN a Barrel for Maggie!
11212f7184c57aa38d52bc32932c138c.jpg

Cast: Maggie Mayhem
Genres: Rope Bondage ,Submission ,natural boobs ,Feet ,Corporal Punishment ,Bondage ,Brunette ,Fingering ,Humiliation ,BDSM
Video language: English

Dragged on set in a degrading way, she is dragged out & stripped. Maggie's natural tits are flogged, tied clamped & tormented over & over again. Her plump ass is spanked, flogged & stuffed with dick as she struggles to cum. Hung by her feet, Maggie is made to cum against her will.

Duration: 40:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 909.2 MB

Download Fuck - Over a Barrel - IN a Barrel for Maggie!

PowerShotz - Kayyla Bench Fuck
6417b7f7ec33605b79e49ccbe9ef9f04.jpg

Kayyla bound in many different ways from standing, sitting, laying or spreading her legs. He places a gag bit in her mouth for every instance. She will adhere to what her Master does and she does.

Format: MPEG
Duration: 8:57
Video: 720x480, MPEG-1, 1660kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 124.8 MB

Download PowerShotz - Kayyla Bench Fuck

Pink Lingerie
bda6c3e7f2710c631972a2b2b2cca6a6.jpg

Sometimes you just need to be tied up on the granite countertop in some seductive lingerie. At least, that's one of my needs. So, luckily my hubby, Johnny, was home to help me get my needs met. I put ony beautiful light pink corset with matching satin panties, stockings and gloves. I add some rockin heels to complete the ensemble. Johnny helps me up on the counter and then p me in a strict hog tie with rope. Then he gives me the cutest matching pink cleave gag to keep me quiet (not that you'd hear anything other than moans of agreement anyway!). I squirm around on the island before Johmy pulls down the top of my corset and my breasts spring out. Now, this is some sexy fun! I am so glad Johnny reads my mind so well!

Duration: 7:13
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2096kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 119.0 MB

Download Pink Lingerie

Polly's Strict Hogtie - Part 3
5bedf287acdb1e8eb788b6661488397a.jpg

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Polly waits and squirms in her chair as she awaits what's to come next. I bring back several large pairs of satin panties, but before those go in her mouth, I tie a length of rope in her hair. Her eyes roll back as I wrap the rope tight right up to her scalp. Now the panties get stuffed in her mouth. I seal them in with black tape. I have a bit more rope to add before I hogtie her, but before I do, I tie her head back with the hair tie I just added. It's not long before I put Polly on the floor. I am soon binding her ankles and feet. I put her on her stomach. This is where Part 3 ends.

Duration: 14:24

File size: 646.0 MB

Download Polly's Strict Hogtie - Part 3

Penny Post Tied - Part 1
b912b1256d5490ebccabc43799924de4.jpg

Penny finds her self with her wrists tied around a sturdy post. Her legs are spread and tied apart. Her hips are pulled forward by her crotchrope. She is ballgagged with Vetwrap over her gag and eyes. She whimpers and struggles for a while, before her captor returns. He has a new position planned and he gets started. He removes the rope pulling her crotchrope forward and unties her ankles. He places 2 paint cans by her feet. He lifts her and then kicks the cans under her feet. He gets more rope and starts tying her to the post. He gets her hips and her upper thighs tied securely before he walks away to get more rope. He soon returns. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 18:59

File size: 853.2 MB

Download Penny Post Tied - Part 1

Punk - Inez
218bbf4bcc2bbdde219fbdca9d744e48.jpg

Inez is a punk rocker with the attitude, piercings, hair and tattoos to match. We put her through her paces to see if she was as tough as she looked. She took it like a champ, having everything from her tits tightly clamped to being spun around like a top on a dildo while suspended in the air. Her tattoo says "Hate Me" but you're going to love watching this little badass get tied up and worked over!

Format: real
Duration: 44:25
Video: 640x480, RV40
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 145.2 MB

Download Punk - Inez

No Dignity - Alisha Adams
3264186617bbd51542b6055fe2dabb1b.jpg

It is almost comical how much these models think alike sometimes. They come in expecting some kind of glamorous shoot and invariably don't see that something is wrong the second PD decides to put them into bondage.
Some of them take it better than Alisha Adams, though. She starts complaining the second she sets eyes on PD. It's almost like she doesn't recognize that she has no power in this situation. The cold iron locked around her neck and wrists should have given her a clue. It looks like he'll just have to be less subtle.
He strips her down and locks her back up, not just to expose her but also to show her exactly how much control he has over her life right now. Whether she feels pain or pleasure is a matter of how he feels at the moment. One second he's whipping her to tears and the next she is cumming at his command. She has no modesty or dignity left, so she may as well learn to love it.
She is going to have a long time to think about that. The chair that PD straps her into she thinks is a temporary arrangement. Between the uncomfortable arm and leg bondage, the constricting posture collar and the vicious medical gag in her mouth, Alisha believes that he will set her free at any moment. He couldn't possibly expect her to endure this for long. When he sets up the fucking machine for her cunt she is sure he will be done with her soon. It isn't until he turns out the lights and closes the door that the truth finally dawns on her.

Duration: 47:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 536.9 MB

Download No Dignity - Alisha Adams

Back