Collection BDSM - Bondage, Humiliation

Jacqueline Summers
441ef7cc7e8830451a02ce374cdb0296.jpg

Cast: Jacqueline Summers
Genres: Lesbian ,Domination ,Big Tits ,Rope Bondage ,Dominatrix ,multiple orgasms ,Blonde ,Slave ,Electrical Play ,Anal
Video language: English

Jacqueline Summer is only eighteen, a sweet little newbie with nice big tits and a slender frame. Having been in the business for only 3 months, this is her first time experiencing electricity and domination by a femdom. Her innocence and hesitation are clear in the beginning, but in the end she enjoys the orgasms and the mixture of pleasure and pain. Don't they all!?! This is a BONUS update, there will be a full update on Friday.

Format: mp4
Duration: 27:21
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 318.6 MB

Download Jacqueline Summers

Fayth's Tight Hogtie - Part 2
7688831779183b6e5e49208cdc1b4520.jpg

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I was going to sit Fayth down and change out her gag, but I got sidetracked and decided to do a little experiment instead. I tie her chest harness off overhead. I release her hair tie and run it over a pulley. I raise her arms up and tie her hair rope to her wrists... Kind of a hairtie strappado. This is a very stringent tie and I love Fayth's expressions while in it. I give her tits a few squeezes and her ass a few smacks. I go take a break. I sit back and watch Fayth endure her bondage for a while. After a while, I remove her ballgag. I then untie her hair from her wrists. I spin her around and enjoy smacking her ass for a while again as I hold onto her hair rope with my non-spanking hand. I finally untie her chest harness from above and I make her sit. This is where Part 2 ends.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 15:22
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 689.5 MB

Download Fayth's Tight Hogtie - Part 2

Good Old Fashioned tight Hogtie for Adara - Part 2
636f1560726733bb88b91b8a33e84c1e.jpg

This clip starts where part 1 ended... adara waits for me to return bound and ballgagged on her knees. When I return, I grab her by her hair and remove her gag. I spend some time groping and manhandling her. I have another gag planned and I want to make sure it will fit, so I shove 2 or 3 fingers down her throat and she instinctively starts sucking. I think the new gag will fit just fine. I shove a large rag in her mouth and make her hold it there as I tie a length of rope in her hair. I then seal the rag in with clear tape. I smack her ass a few more times before I lift her onto an old bed. It's not long before I hogtie her tight. adara can barely move, but I'm not done yet... I tie her head back using her hair tie. She really couldn't be tied any tighter and can barely muster a twitch here and there. If you like a lot of movement and struggling around, you won't like this as she is completely helpless! I eventually roll her on her side and as I do you can tell how solidly she is bound. I grope, manhandle and slap her ass. All she can do is moan. I leave her to endure her bondage once again. At the end of the clip I return and cut off the ropes binding her arms and then remove her gag.

Duration: 21:55

File size: 983.8 MB

Download Good Old Fashioned tight Hogtie for Adara - Part 2

Desires of a Dominatrix Vol. 6
eef3b4979c54b0c0ea630e3c7960c438.jpg

Genres: Bdsm

Poor sweet Tanya must endure the wrath of Nicole. Lingerie and latex abound in this bonanza of badness. Your spine will tingle with anticipation as you watch these demure yet devilish femdoms subject their quivering quails to tease after tease, tickling, whipping, pinching with clothespins. The ultimate culmination of sins ends with a helpless blond and a vibrator bound to her clit, left to climax again and again...

Duration: 55:31
Video: 512x384, AVC (H.264), 1270kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 621.1 MB

Download Desires of a Dominatrix Vol. 6

First Sybian Ride
9dfc237c595d97863ab6cf140e729b6d.jpg

Sybian is something that we have always been curious about, but didn't want to spend the money until we were sure that it was worth the investment. Johnny would hate to buy it and find out it didn't really do anything for me. Luckily, my good friend Sandra Silvers had one that I could try before we made the purchase. Johnny sets the sybian up on the canopy bed and has me straddle it and then ties my arms above my head to the canopy and gives me a thick white cleave gag. He watches me struggle around in my white bustier, garters, stockings and panties, willing me to have an orgasm. It takes a little bit and some adjustment of the controls, but I do accomplish a very satisfying orgasm. That was all Johnny needed to make his decision about this purchase. Look for a motor bunny in the future. For right now, I am enjoying it for myself!

Duration: 12:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5881kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 555.5 MB

Download First Sybian Ride

Gord coco Fucks Femcar
14fe29494f76ec5e2846e641cc86b3b9.jpg

Gord installs Femcar tightly into the Coco butt box and has a fucking machine surprise hiding inside the box! Features caning, a mesh catsuit with nipple cut outs, strap bondage and a built-in fucking machine.

Duration: 6:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2393kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 116.9 MB

Download Gord coco Fucks Femcar

Ginary's Test - Part 1
0a0a6808c388b05172dbed743f725cc6.jpg

Studio: futilestruggles

Ginary wanted to be a Futile Struggles model. I like to run new girls through a test shoot. They usually end up hogtied, but in the process, I subject them to spanking, manhandling, a few different kinds of gags, and maybe some clamps. Ginary waits patiently, but nervously on her knees with her arms behind her back as I prepare. The first thing I do is get her wrists tied behind her back. I have a longer length than I need right now. I kind of wrap the excess around her wrists to keep it out of the way. I have plans for it later. I grab Ginary by her hair and start groping her tits with my other hand. I tie a rope around her neck. I use it to pull her to her feet before I tie it off overhead. I now commence groping and slapping Ginary's tits, ass, and thighs. I rip open her blouse and raise her skirt, exposing her white cotton panties. I rip her panties off and as I bring them up to her face, Ginary voluntarily just opens her mouth. I like her already! I continue manhandling Ginary for a while before I start roping her up. As usual, I wind some rope around her waist and then tightly between her legs. I start at her upper thighs and start working my way down. Lots of tightly cinched bands of rope when I'm done. Ginary has a nice ass, but it looked extra nice after the rope was applied. I turn her around and spend a little time smacking and squeezing it. At the end of the clip, I untie her neckrope from above and then I help her into a chair. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 25:14

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Ginary's Test - Part 1

Amber Rayne is analy probed to find contraband
0f7003052788c9b4a1a5ab91980432e8.jpg

Cast: Aiden Starr ,Amber Rayne
Genres: Dildo ,shaved ,Leather Cuffs ,Anal Stretching ,Lesbian ,buttplug ,Big Tits ,Medical Fetish ,Rimming ,Mouth Spreader
Video language: English

Under the stark white lights of the institution.
Amber Rayne is institutionalized and possibly being a naughty girl. Aiden Starr is the head nurse & is defiantly being naughty when she needs to search Amber for contraband. First Aiden tries to beat information out of Amber by giving her a caning. When that does not giver her the info she requests, more drastic measures are called into play. Hooked from ass to nose, Aiden first searches Amber's oral cavity & then moves things to the infirmary for some deeper probing. Stretched WIDE & flushed out, Aiden is then able to do a hands on anal cavity search on Amber's tiny little asshole.
After coming to the conclusion that Amber was telling her the truth that she was not hiding anything, Aiden just takes advantage of her captive & gives her a good ass fucking.

Duration: 50:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

Download Amber Rayne is analy probed to find contraband

Everything But the Kitchen Sink - Part 2
fd3d8ebfed2c855fa17780336a3d63bf.jpg

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... A large posture collar limits Rachel's movement even more. She wobbles around and her breathing intensifies as I bind her lower legs with vetwrap and black tape. Her hands are then bound with ducttape and then taped to her body. Her arms are bound with zipties as well and cinched. the leather body harness straps are tightened and they are even cinched with zipties. A harness ballgag is buckled on her head as well right over top the pantyhose cleave gag that she was already sporting. It is also ziptied overhead. Her arms are bound with more zipties, before many wraps of black tape fuse her arms to her body. Her septum is the clamped. She is then ordered to turn in a circle. The bell hanging off her septum clamp rings and Rachel whimpers and moans as she does her best to turn for our enjoyment. Her poor nipples are once again clamped, this time with clovers, and then tied off tightly to her septum clamp. I've used leather, rope, zipties, vetwrap, and 2 different kinds of tape to bind her. Most of the time, I like to pretty much stick to 1 kind of material, but I like the way this looks. I also added a little behind the scenes footage at the end of the clip.

Duration: 24:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2911kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 541.0 MB

Download Everything But the Kitchen Sink - Part 2

Employee Discipline - Dolly Volunteers - Part 2
798809de186989e9c37bfa659bbb5237.jpg

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Dolly sits bound in her office chair ungagged, but that's about to change. Eric soon stuffs a huge sponge in her mouth and tapes it in. The sponge is to big and Dolly starts choking. Eric removes it and explains that sometimes he gets a little to ambitious. He gags her with the same white ballgag that she wore before. He then adds some heavy duty clamps on Dolly's nipples... They seem extra sensitive today, lol. Eric adds more rope. Her elbows are tied and then pulled up to the overhead pipe. Her forearms are tied to the vertical pipe in the back of the chair. Her bondage is getting pretty strict at this time. Eric continues dispensing business and bondage advice as he works. He nose hooks her next and ties those to the overhead pipe. He ties her nipple clamps off tight to the front of the chair. He then spins Dolly around so everyone can get a good look at her and her bondage from all angles. Eric walks away and leaves dolly to endure the bondage. When he returns he gropes her clamped tits and smacks them lightly. He spins her around a few more times. He takes some pics as they will be posted on the employee part of the company website. He then removes the clamps and starts groping and smacking her tits. Eric signs off and explains that he'll be taking Dolly with him. He's going to roll her through the office area and then leave her in the break room as entertainment for the other employees. He rolls Dolly away and the clip ends.

Duration: 24:25

Download Employee Discipline - Dolly Volunteers - Part 2

Back