Collection BDSM - Bondage, Humiliation

First Time for Bondage
5cfe1821536f0404fca246b4e8d8bb38.jpg

Dressed in her tight shorts and top, we toss her a ball gag and make her put it on. Next we have her take off her shirt exposing her perfect natural breasts. The ball gag is loose so we tighten it, and bind her elbows tightly together. She is helpless for the first time in her life.
She tries to escape, and finds it impossible. Destiny is overloaded with endorphins, and in the first few seconds that the vibrator hits her pussy, she squirts and cums. Still loopy from the orgasm, we knock her to her knees and skull fuck the hell out of our first time bondage girl next door.
This might be the first time Destiny has every been in bondage but, not the first time a cock has been jammed down her throat. This girl can suck cock and takes a devastating throat pounding. Helpless to stop the deep throat fucking, Destiny has no choice but to open her throat and take it as long as we want to give it.
Destiny's brain is now in full sub space, from the orgasm and face fucking. We bind her to a beam, and tie her leg up into a full front split. Her shaved wet pussy is begging for attention, her neck bound tightly to the pole. We make Destiny cum over and over. Her brain broken with endorphins, she can only suffer in the brutal bondage...
Sexually Broken, is the perfect mix of rope bondage, and sex. Inescapable bondage and rough sex, the best bondage and sex site on the net today.

Format: mp4
Duration: 18:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5610kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 765.1 MB

Download First Time for Bondage

Lacy Lennon is Tied, Tormented and Made to Cum
664adb03e54980e5f6045a8b78245f1d.jpg

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Kink
Cast: Lacy Lennon, The Pope
Genres: Ball Gag, BDSM, big dick, Bondage, brunet, Corporal Punishment, Crop, Domination, Facial, Fingering, Gag
Video language: English

Lacy Lennon is curious about BDSM and all that comes with it. She wants to expand her sexual horizons so today she will do so with The Pope. He doesn't want to scare her off, so he begins with a basic hands above her head standing position. A red gag is put in her mouth and the transition begins instantly. Lacy falls right into the submissive role as if she's done it a hundred times already. Her submission is as real as it gets, and it's clear by her facial expression that she's a natural. The pain comes from spankings, floggers, and clothes pins on her nipples, and she takes all of it in stride. When the orgasms begin, we get to see the true slut emerge and it's a sight to behold indeed. The next scene starts with Lacy in a hogtie suspension, and The Pope enters and rubs her pussy to calm her before the next dose of suffering starts. Once he has used a crop to turn her flesh a nice shade of red, he moves around to her face and administers breath control. She stays fixed on him and every word he utters to make sure that she is pleasing him. After toying with her, he brings in a didlo and fucks her face, then her pussy until she is overcome with orgasms. The final scene has her on her back with her legs spread and the rest of her body pulled in every direction to ensure discomfort. The Pope tells her that this is the moment that she has been building up to. This is the scene where the pain comes, and there will not be any stopping until he sees fit. The pain continues into the orgasms, but then the final torment comes from nonstop orgasms. It's very clear that Lacy has had enough, but this is not her choice any more, but rather his. He is the captain of this ship, and the ride isn't over until he says so. In a move to keep her trust he actually unties one of her hands to give her some comfort while he finishes what he started. He uses her until there is nothing left to give, and then he finally leaves her in a puddle of her own juices.

Duration: 54:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4871kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Lacy Lennon is Tied, Tormented and Made to Cum

The Second Year (part 3)
99e6116206e9b892a4f58c4ed47ba956.jpg

Cast: Girls
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Fetish, Teen

o you want to get into the world of debauchery and lust without leaving your home in Spanking Casting sex films?

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 29:36
Video: 720x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1855kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 406.7 MB

Download The Second Year (part 3)

Amber Rayne
a08e005e39b10f57ac822559ce87e6d3.jpg

Cast: Amber Rayne
Genres: Domination ,Nipple Clamps ,Bondage ,Corporal Punishment ,Submission ,BDSM ,shaved ,slim ,Tattoo ,Rope Bondage

Hogtied members know what a category 5 suspension is. Amber Rayne is back and she just did a category 5 shoot. 4 out of 5 ties were worthy of the prestigious Category 5 label. Not only is Amber tough, sexy and beautiful but she also has some of the most intense orgasms we have ever seen. There are some brutal, punishing and unique ties in this update. Add on the massive orgasms and the sexy shaved pussy of Amber Rayne and we have a Hogtied classic.

Duration: 43:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 970.5 MB

Download Amber Rayne

Eat My Pussy Hogtied Challenge
74ce1bc5697a98d998a210e61d6353ad.jpg

Cast: Margout Darko, Miss Daphne
Genres: Fetish, Bondage

Mistress Margout Darko has her slave Kinky Ropes tied in shibari bondage hogtie. She is ballgagged and blindfolded. Her task is simple: she's got 30 minutes to tip over a water bottle at the end of the corridor. On top of that, she's got a magic wand vibrator tied between her legs making her cum uncontrollably. To make it even better, her Mistress commands her to give her one orgasm eating her pussy for each orgasm Kinky gets with the wand. Will the Mistress get satisfied?

Duration: 21:55
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 7691kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Eat My Pussy Hogtied Challenge

Garage Night Out
7e10aed6ae70af40fd16cf7841278be3.jpg

There is one good thing about being stuck in the house. You finally clean up and make good use of the garage. And, Johnny and I haven't had a real date night in quite a while since there seems to be no real place to go. So, we decided to solve multiple quandaries, we would have our date in the garage. I dressed up, sort of naughty like Johnny likes, with a sparkly red top, tight black PVC skirt, stockings, hot pink silk panties and shiny black high heels. I meet my darling master in the now somewhat more spacious garage. He has a chair sitting in the middle of the floor. I know what is coming next. I sit in the chair and allow Johnny to tie my arms behind the back of the chair and legs spread and tied to the chair legs with rope. Then, he stuffs my mouth with cloth and puts a hefty amount of tape over my face. He sits there and lets me be. Watches me wiggle and begome indignant. He's amused. I am relieved of all other duties. The garage is cleanish. Life is all good.

Duration: 11:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5886kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 502.4 MB

Download Garage Night Out

Gord's Walking Fucking Machine
adf7c5bcce13e368cfed95ffc0d641c4.jpg

2013 Folsom Street Fair Gord's Walking Fucking Machine - Femcar and Pandora63 traveled to this year's Folsom Fringe Steeet Fair and demo'd Jeff Gord's Walking Fucking Machine in public at the street fair. Femcar wore the machine for 5 hours and this week her pussy is still sore. The jaw-dropping spectacle was seen by thousands of Festival-goers. As they passed by kink stage, all eyes turned to Femcar and Pandora as they paraded past the stage.

Duration: 12:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2419kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 234.9 MB

Download Gord's Walking Fucking Machine

Adorable Slut Ella Nova gets fucked up by Sergeant Major
73507f3b2bc3f2dc7999bf3b3e6ba96e.jpg

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Kink
Cast: Ella Nova
Genres: BDSM, Blonde, Bondage, bottom, Corporal Punishment, Crop, Domination, Fingering, Handler, Hitachi, Humiliation, Leather, natural boobs, Pain, Rope Bondage

Sergeant has lots of plans for Ella today and the fun has just begun. After bending Ella over his knee to give her a good spanking she is gagged and bound to a chair. Mr Major cuts Ella's bra and sexy leotard off so she is only wearing see-through black stockings and thigh- high leg warmers. Sergeant Major pulls a tight rope between her legs which raises her hips up high in the air creating quite the fetching bondage position. He vibes her clit with the Hitachi and clips a bunch of clothes pins on her tits while he fucks her pussy with a dick on a stick. He goes deep and hard in Ella's cunt making her wiggle and moan and when he adds the vibrator she cums hard. Next laying on her stomach with arms and ankles bound behind her Sergeant has his way with Ella's pussy again. First he flogs her tender ass and teases her sensitive slit with the long leather strands of the flogger. Ella's perfect little ass wriggles in the air while Major fucks her pussy and makes her cum with the vibrator. He whips her with the crop, single tail, flogger and slaps her butt turning it bright pink. Flipping back and forth between stinging pain and pussy pounding pleasure Ella is getting the royal treatment today. Now on her back tied up tight and gagged Sergeant Major puts Ella through her paces with more intense vibration on her clit, cunt fucking with the dick on a stick. Major is having a good ole time with his little plaything and Ella just takes whatever he gives because she wants to please him. Finally bent over on her knees Mr. Major tickles Ella making her squirm and plays with her pussy to get her all hot and bothered. Hardcore pussy fucking and vibration takes Ella way over the top as she begs Sergeant Major to cum and boy does she!

Duration: 45:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4850kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Adorable Slut Ella Nova gets fucked up by Sergeant Major

Back