Extreme video Collection - Bdsm, Bondage, Torture, Spanking

Nipple clamps
7c42be78224dec14db5a5af29de84f18.jpg

No increases today for Cindy Dollar. Starting her shocks at level 20 right away and nipple clamping her sensitive nipples is really harsh, but Cindy is so experienced, she needs a bigger challenge every time! Not easy, but she made it!

Format: mp4
Duration: 6:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14659kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 678.8 MB

Download Nipple clamps

Sydney Hale, Lotus -tied and Mouse Trap Tormented
72d462c5c68fdeb0dd2f9dbdc37dc7d9.jpg

Pretty in nothing but pantyhose, generously gagged Sydney finds her predicament geting more and more precarious when her classic tie is turned into a lotus position. Then mouse traps are aded to her nipples to make her predicament just that much more unbearable!

Duration: 5:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 193.5 MB

Download Sydney Hale, Lotus -tied and Mouse Trap Tormented

Existentialism
5cc802e874d7d8d2bb510e12aaf836a3.jpg

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English

She was put into a frame and she was caned. Hard, brutal strokes, leaving vicious looking weals. She screamed repeatedly. She begged for the caning to stop. But the assault on her helpless body continued. And then what happened later? She was in this big copper sink, half submerged in water, unable to hear anything, unable (as she told us later) to see anything except for the light above. Being repeatedly shocked with electricity, never with any warning. At times a wet cloth was put over her face and she couldn't breathe. She was helpless, in pain and very frightened.

Duration: 51:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4875kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Existentialism

The Magic
75a9e68e684ea1374463d4ff303ddab7.jpg

I bought this bustier from Walmart (that's right, I said Walmart) a long time ago and I'm not sure Johnny really liked it. But, I decided to put it on and see how he reacts. I think his reaction was quite favorable. As soon as I step out of the bathroom in my black sheer bustier, panties and stockings, Johnny pulls me into his arms and tells me he has an idea. It turns out, his idea involved tying my arms behind my back, putting a black cloth detective style gag over my mouth and leading me up onto the bed. Once on the bed, he pulls out the liberator cushion and props my hitachi magic wand up inside it. Then, he helps me up onto the cushion and watches me enjoy my time on the magic wand. I guess Johnny is not all bad.

Duration: 9:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5832kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 415.4 MB

Download The Magic

Elbows bound, spread on the floor, made to cum over and over Crotch rope
f598eb0a3598fafac2bdd2ff18185fd5.jpg

Cast: Tara Lynn Foxx ,Isis Love
Genres: Vaginal Penetration ,mixed ,Domination ,Rope Bondage ,natural boobs ,Blonde ,Fingering ,BDSM ,shaped ,Crotch Rope

Live Show Mondays brings you part 1 of the July live show that featured Tara Lynn Foxx and sexy co-top Isis Love.
Tara is so cute, it's not often you get to tie up girls so innocent and normal looking, but when you can it is a beautiful thing. We start the live show out by binding her elbows tightly together, and spreading her out on the floor, she is stripped of her clothes and her hair is tied back to the wall.
Isis love then makes this girl cum and cum hard, Matt Williams then makes this girl suffer and suffer hard by tying a brutal crotch rope to two monster weights and suspending them though her swollen wet pussy! Tara is pulled up and is suffering, as her head is pulled back and she is raised off the ground by her pussy.
During these live shoots you can see all the onscreen tying, nothing is edited, it happens live and you see it as it happened!

Duration: 20:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 462.8 MB

Download Elbows bound, spread on the floor, made to cum over and over Crotch rope

The Perfect Picture - Tiny Russian Girl Ganbanged, Two Dicks in Ass
b204a5ea2a4a9783ba72cda419685b11.jpg

Cast: Markus Dupree ,Omar Galanti ,Rokki ,Steve Holmes ,Dorian ,Lina
Genres: Double Penetration ,foreskin ,big dick ,Athletic ,Blowbang ,slim ,Rough Sex ,natural boobs ,Blowjob ,Role Play

Little Lina is a photostudent on the quest for the perfect picture. As she gets lost behind the lens she finds herself in an industrial area, with no neighbors around to hear her screams. She is tied up and fucked by 5 construction workers in a factory, then double penetrated, made to take two dicks in the ass, covered in cum, and left alone in the factory. I wonder who will stumble across her bound, naked body next?!

Duration: 53:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download The Perfect Picture - Tiny Russian Girl Ganbanged, Two Dicks in Ass

The Slip
c74596981fe0c2ac8a022e1df1fb4aa3.jpg

Sometimes, when you are a bit sated in the afternoon, it's fun to just dress up in an enticing ensemble and see how well your man can push your limits....Johnny likes it when I'm in this sort of mood and he always knows just what to do! I put on matching black and white bra and panties, with a white garter belt and nude stockings. Then, I put a long white satin night gown on over top. Johnny is happy to see me as expected. He grabs some rope...a lot of rope...and a piece of cloth. Then it's out to the loft where I'll have plenty of room to roll around. He dashes to put me in a strict hogtie with elbows tied, so he can see how far I'll make it. Johnny, who doesn't really want to hear what I have to say very much, also, puts a cloth gag over my mouth. He's actually pretty impressed at how well I am able to get around in my long satin night gown. And, he ajudicates that he should just leave me here for a while, to wear me out. That way, I'll be easy prey later..

Duration: 7:25
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2097kbps

File size: 122.5 MB

Download The Slip

Quarantine Fun
0db00066537ebc51644140db2bc84cc0.jpg

Just because we have been under fairly strict stay at home orders and required to maintain social distancing, does not mean that we cannot have fun. As a matter of fact, I am finding that the excuse to not go out and interact, has made things at home a lot more interesting. Like take tonight for instance....I put on a red cropped tank top with red satin panties -chosen by my fans - and climb up on the bed. Naturally, Johnny has put a metal collar around my neck and attached it with a chain to the end of the bed. It's not truly necessary considering I wasn't going anywhere anyway. But, Johnny wants to be sure. At the same time, I am given a shiny red ball gag and have my arms tied behind my back with red rope. Now, I know what you are thinking...what about the legs. I was just getting to that part. Once I am up on the bed, I hop over to the center and straddle my red magic wand cushion. Johnny allows me to stay over the cushion as long as I remain tied, gagged and having orgasms. Lucky for me.

Duration: 11:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5887kbps

File size: 492.3 MB

Download Quarantine Fun

Purple Nightie
c79ef5bdf5ea7f02a06ce625a6997051.jpg

It's time for something a little more sensuous. In my lavendar baby doll nightie, panties, black garter belt, stockings, high heels and gloves, I head down stairs. I smile timidly as I approach Johnny. I am not sure what type of mood he is in tonight. But, as I get closer to him, I realize that he seems pleased with my appearance. He has the same self indulgent thoughts that I do at the moment. He allows me to lay back on the couch as he ties my legs together in front of me and then proceeds to fasten my arms behind my back with rope. Then, he fills my mouth with packing and places a heavy amount of duct tape over my mouth. I weave around on the couch and moan hoping to please my Master. He release me all too quickly, but I am pleased that I have pleased him.

Duration: 13:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5867kbps

File size: 578.5 MB

Download Purple Nightie

Back