Extreme video Collection - Bdsm, Bondage, Torture, Spanking

Friends and
b35a1b6ef7ac8e759f3c1ff347dc7d00.jpg

Cast: Bella Rossi ,Dia Zerva
Genres: Blonde ,Big Tits ,Lesbian ,Flogging ,other hair color ,Pierced Pussy ,LezDom ,Redhead ,Rope Bondage ,Tattoo
Video language: English

Go behind the scenes on some of Kink's -focused shoots. Hogtied director, Lochai, orients models doing scenes combining D s and . Models are instructed not to expel until given permission. Can these models contain the contents of their asses while getting whipped and punished? Also, model Dia Zerva explains how she became curious about play after getting aroused while cleaning herself out for anal sex shoots.

Format: mp4
Duration: 7:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9674kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 556.7 MB

Download Friends and

Scarlett Hope gets shocked
3145275bd1d6b7b473c45b6478ea41af.jpg

A new girl takes the shock collar challenge! It is Scarlett Hope, who is quite tough at the start, but once she is gagged and cuffed the higher levels are too much for her. She got really far though! Impressive first time!

Duration: 7:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14347kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 775.5 MB

Download Scarlett Hope gets shocked

Sydney Hale, Self Bound
f48866c0e277100d853a4bd2089df155.jpg

Sydney Stretches her neck out wiht a super-strict leather posture collar! Self-administered Zip-Ties on her wrists prevent her from reaching the buckles! Barefoot struggles ensue!

Duration: 13:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4878kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 508.1 MB

Download Sydney Hale, Self Bound

Quandary
716307054007c43d282825003aeb9e8b.jpg

Cast: Bobbi Starr
Genres: slim ,BDSM ,Dildo ,bit gag ,Submission ,Corporal Punishment ,Gag ,Bondage ,Fingering ,Metal Bondage
Video language: English

Bobbi Starr is the girl next door all right. Such a nice girl, with a hi and a friendly word for everyone. If she was your daughter, you'd never know what she was getting up to in her spare time. She'd come home from college during semester breaks and you'd be so proud when you saw her high marks. You'd tell everyone what a good girl you raised. Totally, blissfully clueless that she's cramming as many cocks as she possibly can in every hole she has and otherwise generally engaging in the most depraved and perverted sexual escapades known to mankind, because the straight up sex alone isn't even enough. Our good little girl's got to get into the hardcore S&M too, you know, for variety and such?
Well on this day, Bobbi wandered her way down into the basement of our armory, all smiles as usual. Her hair and nails all trim, neat and shiny, having been freshly plucked, powdered and preened in the clean and pleasant confines of the second floor makeup suite.
The hair and makeup lasted about five minutes, give or take.
I bolted her to the floor naked on her back, with her legs strapped open and up, cunt and asshole spread wide and went to work. I clamped her tits, I locked her mouth open with a ring gag and stuffed a dildo on a pole in her cunt and her mouth, back and forth for lube and so she could taste her own juices. I stepped on her for some more leverage on the pole.
How do you like your good girl now?

Duration: 51:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Quandary

They Get Revenge - Part 4
559a003ba428396c9b00af782c13754e.jpg

This clip starts where Part 3 ended... Cherry's ankles are crossed and then tied. She is then put into a strict hogtie. The rope in her hair is tied back as well. Soon the panties that are in her mouth are securely taped in with clear tape. They then nose hook her next. Riley and Eric go about their business as Cherry suffers in extremely tight bondage at their feet. After a while, Eric rolls her onto her side. They know she'll bring a pretty penny on the open market so they get a few more pics of her from various angles. Eric and Riley decide to go out for dinner and discuss their plans for Cherry as they leave her on the floor in agony. When they return later, they torment her a bit more before releasing her from her hogtie. They leave her wrists bound and put her up on her knees. Eric gives her crotchrope a nice tug and orders Cherry to open her mouth and keep it open. This will be her new position for the next few hours. What will Cherry endure next. Use your imagination. This is where Part 4 ends.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 21:20
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 957.0 MB

Download They Get Revenge - Part 4

They Get Revenge - Part 3
ded4588ce83f8a1b5b0ef98fb4c8fd46.jpg

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Eric continues to lightly slap and squeeze Cherry's bound tits, before he ties her neckrope overhead once again. He turns her around and removes his belt. He repeatedly whips Cherry's ass with it. When she yelps a little to loudly, Riley covers her mouth with her hand. Riley looks on with a big grin as Cherry is punished. A few hard hand spanks come next. Riley and Eric sit back and order Cherry to dance for them while neckroped. She does so very reluctantly, and her captors are not happy with her performance. They get up and start snipping away the rest of her clothing. They give her a wedgie with her panties, before snipping them off and shoving them in her mouth. Her lovely little blazer is next. As Eric snips away at her blazer, Riley has fun groping Cherry and slapping her with the wooden paddle. She's left in just her heels, stockings, and garter belt. A tight crotchrope is next. Then they bind her elbows and chicken wing her, with more and more rope. They remove her neckrope and place cherry on the floor. This is where Part 3 ends.

Duration: 18:40

File size: 838.3 MB

Download They Get Revenge - Part 3

Rain DeGrey - Alani Pi
f620ba494277b5e53dec5c9101835c73.jpg

Rain DeGrey always hates having her tits tied off or tormented, especially directly on the nipples. The lack of flow increases the feeling in her already sensitive breasts. She has, on occasion, told us that she doesn't think there is anything more painful. She probably meant it as a warning. We took it as a challenge.
In times not so long passed it was common to put pins under the finger and toe-nails of prisoners as a means of inflicting pain. The objective was to cause such significant anguish that their minds would break and they would become compliant. We figured we would give it a shot on ours and see what happened.
The problem, for Rain, is that we don't want anything more. This is just our form of entertainment. We like to watch the tears stream down her face and hear her screams through the gag while we inflict one horror after another on her body and mind. There is nothing she can offer us that would be sweeter than her suffering.

Duration: 34:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 385.9 MB

Download Rain DeGrey - Alani Pi

The Vigilante Turns His Attention Towards Rachel - Pony Girl - Part 2
8858c9f0b5ff3b8b0227085c1540a25e.jpg

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... The Vigilante orders Rachel to jump in place. After a while, he orders her to stop. Rachel's pants turn to yelps as hevy clamps are put on her nipples. The Vigilante then walks away and calls her. Being blind, Rachel has to listen to his voice in order to find her way. With her ankles tethered she finds her way to him. He walks to the other end of the fence and calls her again. She once again finds her way to him. He calls her back one more time, before he leads her back to her starting position. Since her gag did not have enough holes in the strap to tighten it completely, it has not been quite as tight as it should have been. The Vigilante pulls it tight as Rachel chokes and gags on the tongue port. He removes it and gags her with a rubber version. He orders her to turn in a tight circle once again. After a while he decides that it's time to put his toy away for the evening. He leads her into her cage. He is nice enough to have given her a mattress to sleep on. It's a little wet from earlier, but it will eventually dry. Rachel struggles and whimpers while still, blind, clamped, gagged, and in bondage. The lights go out and we hear a door close. Rachel's activities will resume in the morning. I have included some behind the scenes footage as well.

Duration: 21:35
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps

File size: 968.6 MB

Download The Vigilante Turns His Attention Towards Rachel - Pony Girl - Part 2

Yvette Xtreme Visits for Bondage - Part 3
6a440c9db063e0ab976bb0b4714ef8f9.jpg

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... I tie Yvette's elbows together, chicken wing her and then I cinch her arms to her body. I stand her up and tie off the back of her chest harness above. I tie her head back using the D-ring in her head harness. I step back and watch Yvette endure her bondage. This is one of those clips that I have been sitting on fr a while. Things didn't go as planned. For instance, I didn't tie the spreader bar good enough and it came loose. The lighting isn't as good as I would have liked. Overall, it's not bad and Yvette later told me that it was the most intense clip she has ever done, so if you are a Yvette Extreme fan, you'll love it.

Duration: 18:57

File size: 851.3 MB

Download Yvette Xtreme Visits for Bondage - Part 3

Shoga with Ballet Sub Ella
cb22b81944aa9d276b55e715703ba73d.jpg

Shoga! Or shock yoga as it is called. It's the ultimate flexible babe Ella with just one mission: hold yoga poses and stay focused!

Duration: 6:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19416kbps

File size: 965.4 MB

Download Shoga with Ballet Sub Ella

Back