Extreme video Collection - Bdsm, Bondage, Torture, Spanking

Carissa Dumond Standing Kneeling - Part 4
b506a94c17643ab17c539bf3c16c3c58.jpg

After being on her feet all day, Carissa is ready to spend some time on her knees. Once down, I replace her gag with an open mouth dental version after hooding her with a latex hood that is a tad to big, but I tighten it up when I add a posture collar. I added some behind the scenes footage at the end of her being released and her reactions.

Format: mp4
Duration: 29:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2954kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 665.0 MB

Download Carissa Dumond Standing Kneeling - Part 4

Cowgirl - Pervert Cowtest
ad13ced0dd856ca0a159c4dc266d4e9c.jpg

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Cowgirl, PD
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Ball Gag, Vibrator, Dildo, Blonde, Pain, High Heels, Tears, Crying,
Video language: English

I have to admit, I love my master. I love him for disciplining, teaching, and nurturing me into the bondage slut that I am today. In every moment of my life I long for his approval, wanting so much to hear him say "Good job", or "I am proud of you". I have no greater satisfaction then I do in those moments. My master has also given me a unique opportunity, the chance to share my new love of BD/SM with others who share my passion. When I am most aroused is when I am performing for a live feed. Just knowing how many people are watching my naked body get tortured is almost enough to make me cum. During live shows I often imagine that all the viewers are right there in the room with me, beating their hard cocks until they cum all over my face, in my mouth, and on my ass. In my fantasy, after I am completely saturated with jizz Cybil, XTC, and Violet rub it all over my body, in my eyes and hair. Paying special attention to my breasts, they give each a firm squeeze with every pass. Tugging roughly on my nipples, each of their tongues fight furiously to rid my body of the layers of sperm. Ocasionaly, a tongue or finger slides into my open and eager mouth and pussy. They only succeed in adding saliva to the massive accumulation of spunk. So PD wraps me in Celophane and leaves me to dry to a ripe, crusty state. My greatest moment in any scene is always when I ask, "May I cum?" and the answer is, "Yes". In that moment as the waves of pleasure pulse through my body and my clit throbs uncontrollably, it is not the orgasm that satisfies me so. It is having my master say, "Yes" and without saying anything further telling me, "You have done a good job, you deserve this reward". I know in that moment that I have pleased my master, and that is the greatest satisfaction I have ever known. Thank you PD, may I have another?

Duration: 51:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4875kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Cowgirl - Pervert Cowtest

She Came to Play, I Played Her to Cum
29199696c7451a4094157d45f58f96e0.jpg

Cast: Miss Jade Indica
Genres: Metal Bondage ,Flogging ,Brunette ,Blindfold ,Handler ,Bondage ,natural boobs ,Curvy ,Domination ,Corporal Punishment

Jade is tightly fastened to the steps using relentless metal straps. Her arms, wrists, legs, ankles and neck immobile, leaving her chin planted on the edge unable to hide that pretty face. Her firm sexy ass and pussy is out for a hard flogging. After snapping black bands on all her sensitive areas, I fuck her with a vibe and dick until she cums while fighting the bondage.
Belted with her arms out, legs chained and bolted down. All Jade can do is squirm when I strike her with the cane and wiggle that plump ass. With her mouth open wide, the moans and stretched screams come pouring out.
Jade is kneeled above our vicious fucking machine with arms in strappado and hair tied up to keep her in position. After some titty suction torment, she is blindfolded and covered in clips. In between brutal fuckings, I whip the clips off one by one which becomes too much for even tough Jade to handle. She is given an even harder fucking to finish her off.

Duration: 50:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4807kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download She Came to Play, I Played Her to Cum

It's Fun to Torture Polly - Part 2
d15eae7f864ddd9a63deefd0ab9a505c.jpg

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I untie Polly's right leg. She might think I'm letting her go, but she'd be wrong. I instead use the same rope to tie her leg off to a ring bolted to the post above her head. She's now forced to stand on just her left leg, which is still pulled out to the side and tied to the table leg. Polly starts to sweat! I help her out a little by tying rope around the back of her thigh, around her torso, and around the back of the post. I cinch everything up of course. By the time I'm done, Polly is really struggling to stay on her 1 leg. She is continually shifting her weight, bending her knee and straightening it out. I decide to help her out with this. I tie another length of rope to her crotch rope and then tie it to the same ring that her right ankle is tied to... and she thought that the concrete block digging into her pussy was bad! Her left leg does get some relief though. I clamp her nipples again. this time I use clover clamps. I tie a string to each of them and then tie them off tightly to the floor and to her left ankle rope. I'm still not done with her though... I tie a rope around her neck and then tie it off overhead and to the left. Polly is really in agony at this point... She is still struggling to stand as she endures the crotch rope. She trembles as the sweat beads form and drip off her brow. After a while, I release her from the crotchrope, clamps, and gag.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 20:23
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 915.7 MB

Download It's Fun to Torture Polly - Part 2

Devicebondage - Plaything
4a912f038899bcf0a7762af6754a8d82.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Devicebondage
Cast: Mia Austin
Genres: dungeon, The Pope, straight, bondage, bdsm, metal bondage, domination, submission, Handler, Fingering, Corporal Punishment, humiliation

Mia has been left in a dark dungeon, chained to the floor. She is crotched away in the darkness with hopes of eluding her captor. The Pope enters and slowly drags her into the light by her chain to torment. The positions change but always keep her helpless, and the suffering increases with every passing moment. She begs and pleads for it to stop, but it won't stop until he has completely destroyed her. Mia's introduction to his sadistic ways will be one that she will not soon forget.

Duration: 55:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4844kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Devicebondage - Plaything

Keep standing! or nipple clamps
d8090ba127805ba84acb32110c2d2133.jpg

We fitted the gorgeous bombshell Cindy Dollar with a shock collar and harness gag. Her task is to remain standing. Simple! If she can not do it, she will have to wear clover clamps! We got her to her knees of course, at level 20 already! We keep shocking her until she whimpers and cries. Cindy is a tough one, but she couldn't win this one!

Duration: 7:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14092kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 766.1 MB

Download Keep standing! or nipple clamps

Hooters Bound
de8e342b96f588c4aa87c5cf436e337f.jpg

To make October a little spicier this year, we have decided to let you in on the Hooters experience minus the wings and beer (oh and the sweet little hearts on your receipt). But, we have benevolently added the rope and gag to make it worth your while. I thought that was pretty kind of us. Anyhow, I put on my well worn Hooters uniform and head into the garage. Once I am there, Johnny ties me to a chair with rope and a chest harness to accentuate my hooters. Naturally he gives me a thick over the mouth cloth gag to keep me quiet. I struggle around, but am able to get myself out of this chair. Oh well. I hope you like ropes and gags better than those hot wings I was suppose to serve you!

Duration: 14:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5902kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 657.7 MB

Download Hooters Bound

Recapturing yultsi part 1
9351028cd44db91ce4be203acb6e718d.jpg

Release Year: 2021
Studio: Graias

Recently Yultsi is building her career on femdom, and indeed she's doing her job almost perfectly. Most of the submissive guys, who are applying to take role in a femdom movie, are taking their step back when they are told that the domme of the movie will be Yultsi. But there is a point that Dr Lomp must intervene, that Yultsi is being hooked on to dominance, and soon she may forget her position next to Dr Lomp. She is eventually his submissive, who must please him with her tears. Thus, Dr Lomp creates an excuse, and accuses her for terribly hurting a guy in a former record. She is told that she will be punished for this fault. As Dr Lomp guessed, Yultsi can't believe her ears, and starts to weep against this degradation. Watch and see how Dr Lomp puts Yultsi into deep subspace.

Duration: 18:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12296kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Recapturing yultsi part 1

The Dentist
b5d6890d56bbb3eb25c32408a3665ef4.jpg

Cast: Sabina
Genres: Pussy Eating ,BDSM ,Facesitting ,natural boobs ,Electric Dildo ,Fingering ,Corporal Punishment ,Electro Clamp ,Tens Unit ,LezDom

Please welcome Sabina to Wiredpussy. Sabina has been a member of the site for nearly 4 years and has long fantasized about getting tied up and dominated with electricity. As a member of the site, Sabina thought she knew what to expect, but as she struggles against the inescapable bondage and feels the sting of electro for the first time, she quickly begins to wonder what she has gotten herself into!!! At the end of the day Sabina has been fucked, sucked, and shocked into submission, and her dripping pussy shows that she can't wait to come back for more!
This weeks update not only features hot amateur talent, but also a very sexy storyline!
Sabina goes to the dentist office to get her wisdom teeth removed, but when she falls asleep from the anesthesia she finds herself tied up in a dirty dungeon with sadistic nurse Princess Donna! Is it fantasy or reality? either way it's hot, hot, hot!!

Duration: 57:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download The Dentist

Back