Extreme video Collection - Bdsm, Bondage, Torture, Spanking

Devicebondage - Fair Skinned First Timer Begs for Extreme Domination!!
c90ebdb3934394eefb1f1f9cc943a3b4.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Devicebondage
Cast: Dolly Leigh, The Pope
Genres: bondage, domination, leather, mind fuck, sybian, dildo, Male Handler, Handler, straight, bdsm, metal bondage, submission, Fingering, Corporal Punishment
Video language: English

Fair skinned red head, Dolly wants to make her first experience with a male handler a Device Bondage shoot. She claims that she wants to get pushed, and I take that as a personal challenge. We begin with her bound with leather belts and tethered to the ceiling. I treat her like a whore and manhandle her before ripping her clothes off exposing her milky white skin.The pale white starts to turn a bright red from the heavy impact all over her fragile body.Next I want to test her with a grueling predicament with her on her elbows and knees. Her body is punished even more this time and taken to the edge of her ability to withstand any more. Her pussy is then filled with a massive dildo and she is fucked into tears.In the final scene Dolly is in a very vulnerable position with a sybian placed between her legs with the intent to utterly destroy her little pussy. Her eyes are covered and the brutal mind fuck scrambles her brain. She doesn't know what to beg for or what to plead to make stop. In the end we find that Dolly not only can handle hardcore torment, but can't wait for more.

Format: mp4
Duration: 52:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4894kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Devicebondage - Fair Skinned First Timer Begs for Extreme Domination!!

Jackiebound part 356
c8aa1589ba543bc18839e79d59e0d456.jpg

Johnny bought me this superhot white pvc dress several months ago and it did not even come close to fitting. But, the other day, we were trying to come up with ideas for new updates and he suggested that I try it on again. Well, I reluctantly agreed, because I really did not want to be disappointed again. Of course, this time, it slipped right on. Yay! I was so excited, it was the next thing we filmed. I pair my sexy naughty nurse-like dress with white stockings and my thigh high white boots. Haven't pulled those out in a while! Then, Johnny uses cuffs to secure me to the bondage pole. And gives me a drool inducing white on white ball gag to match! Enjoy! I know I did!

Duration: 11:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5846kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 495.6 MB

Download Jackiebound part 356

Hungry leeches
499cc5c69f07be58a88bc3f75332208d.jpg

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

The critters in this case were 50 hungry leeches. All i can say now is i'm soooo glad it's over and all 51 of us came out alive.
This was the hardest shoot i've done--submerged in the cold (yes, COLD) water, i was completely isolated and at the mercy of the frisky, blood-thirsty creatures. It was one of the few moments i have felt truly terrified in a scene. Though logically i knew the setup was safe, i could not help but dwell on the fact that there is no safewording on a leech. And those little buggers don't mess around. Guess where they headed? Straight for the crotch! And all i could do was wail through my breathing tube and try not to panic as i felt the sting of their microscopic teeth pierce through my soft tissue. It...um...sucked (i know, stupid joke).
But seriously, it was an intense, crazy shoot hopefully with some good end results. i think the leeches, at least are satisfied!

Duration: 48:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Hungry leeches

Devicebondage - Monumental Suffering
a1f56732e830320dda91bf57cf97d8b5.jpg

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Devicebondage
Cast: Sarah Jane Ceylon, Orlando
Genres: bondage, pain, Cut, straight, bdsm, metal bondage, domination, submission, Handler, Fingering, Corporal Punishment, humiliation

Start at the beginning and work your way to present day, and you will find Sarah Jane all over the pages of Device Bondage. She is one of the toughest models, and has proven it over the years. This day will prove to be her biggest obstacle thus far. Orlando attacks every part of her fragile body with the intent to wreak havoc on this willing slut. The pain is the most brutal that she has ever endured, and the suffering is monumental. He pulls no punches in making this slut suffer and scream her way through the most hardcore shoot to date.We included the last scene, although it was cut short, to show the intensity the models endure when shooting for us. This is never faked, and always the most brutal suffering with the most intense devices.

Duration: 54:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4763kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Devicebondage - Monumental Suffering

Extreme Cowtest For Perfect Blonde
7df85e5f46124b327af6235493d7626c.jpg

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Cowgirl, PD
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Ball Gag, Vibrator, Dildo, Blonde, Pain

I have to admit, I love my master. I love him for disciplining, teaching, and nurturing me into the bondage slut that I am today. In every moment of my life I long for his approval, wanting so much to hear him say "Good job", or "I am proud of you". I have no greater satisfaction then I do in those moments. My master has also given me a unique opportunity, the chance to share my new love of BD/SM with others who share my passion. When I am most aroused is when I am performing for a live feed. Just knowing how many people are watching my naked body get tortured is almost enough to make me cum. During live shows I often imagine that all the viewers are right there in the room with me, beating their hard cocks until they cum all over my face, in my mouth, and on my ass. In my fantasy, after I am completely saturated with jizz Cybil, XTC, and Violet rub it all over my body, in my eyes and hair. Paying special attention to my breasts, they give each a firm squeeze with every pass. Tugging roughly on my nipples, each of their tongues fight furiously to rid my body of the layers of sperm. Ocasionaly, a tongue or finger slides into my open and eager mouth and pussy. They only succeed in adding saliva to the massive accumulation of spunk. So PD wraps me in Celophane and leaves me to dry to a ripe, crusty state. My greatest moment in any scene is always when I ask, "May I cum?" and the answer is, "Yes". In that moment as the waves of pleasure pulse through my body and my clit throbs uncontrollably, it is not the orgasm that satisfies me so. It is having my master say, "Yes" and without saying anything further telling me, "You have done a good job, you deserve this reward". I know in that moment that I have pleased my master, and that is the greatest satisfaction I have ever known. Thank you PD, may I have another?

Duration: 44:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4873kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Extreme Cowtest For Perfect Blonde

Gigi I Saw You - Part 1
dbe57a36da575d5ebd7f05bd234e80b7.jpg

You: Brown hair, Brown eyes... You were buying rope and duct tape at the Dollar store. You were not particularly good looking, but there was just something about you. Maybe it was the dirty lab coat you were wearing, or maybe it was the fact that you smelled like tires... I don't know, but I want to. Me: Brunette, Brown eyes. I was wearing red shiny disco jeans, which you complimented me on. I said "Thank You" in a Joysey accent. You smiled and walked out the door. A few seconds later I walked out as well and you had, what seemed like magic, just disappeared. It's not long before GiGi is bound, ballgagged, and noosed in some old industrial building. Out of the shadows comes the man she saw at the Dollar store. She doesn't know it, but unfortunately for her, she has drawn the attention of Dr. Cupcakes. He smacks her ass a few times and then immediately starts binding her further. He adds a crotchrope and then starts tying her legs. He gets a few more ropes above and below her tits as well. She's a feisty one though, so he decides to give her something to think about. He ties a rope to the front of her crotchrope and ties it off overhead, forcing her forward. He then ties a rope to the crotchrope behind her and ties it off up high on the post, further tightening it. It is now TIGHT. With GiGi under control, Dr. Cupcakes adds more rope, alot more rope, to her legs. He then removes the noose and makes her sit. He quickly adds more rope to her ankles and feet. Her Ballgag is removed and replaced with an old rag and clear tape. GiGi continues to be feisty, so he cuts open her pretty blouse and clamps her nipples with some nasty utility clamps. He then continues roping up her upper body, including her elbows. Dr. Cupcakes then shoves an old steamer chest up beside her. What is that for GiGi wonders... will I be put in it?!... That's where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 42:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2926kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 946.2 MB

Download Gigi I Saw You - Part 1

Anal Pig: Luna Lovely Abused in Rough Sex and Brutal Rope Bondage
3cc360998f4688600f05350410d5eb49.jpg

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Kink
Cast: Seth Gamble, Luna Lovely
Genres: Anal, BDSM, big dick, Bondage, brunet, Brunette, Feet, Handler, Leather, muscular, Pain, Pain Slut, Rope Bondage, Rough Sex, shaved, Slave, Stud, Sub, switch

Luna Lovely is a beautiful, brunette, BDSM pain slut of the highest order. Rarely do we see such a pretty young thing submit so fully and completely, but that is exactly what this anal pain piggy wants. She says it herself with an eager grin: she's here to, "be used, abused and degraded as much as possible." So that's what she's going to get. Luna starts her day exposed and naked standing in the middle of the room with her arms yanked high in the air, compelling her to bend forward in painful strappado. Her handler for the day Seth Gamble cracks out the heavy leather flogger and beats her with it relentlessly. She moans and yelps and begs for more. And more is what this little slut gets. Seth pops a large metal butt plug straight up her tight little asshole, adding another layer of sensory pain to the bondage and floggings. She screams from the pain, but her yelps are quickly stifled when Seth shoves his solid cock down her throat. She chokes and gags from the face fucking, but she revels in it and loves it, even as she as spits all over herself. Still, Luna is hungry for more. She's tossed onto the floor in a position that makes easy access to her sweet, ripe ass. Seth wastes little time and canes her feet, legs, and ass with a cruel switch, leaving stinging red welts on her thighs and calves. He slams his cock into her pussy and starts fucking her hard, as she pants and grunts and sweats like a little whore. Engorged by the rough sex, Seth then shoves his cock into her tight asshole and pounds his sex slave with full of his muscled frame. To further humiliate Luna, he goes ass-to-pussy, switching back and forth between them. He then flips her over and ties her legs and arms together in a wide missionary position, and renews his brutal rough sex fucking both holes. Luna begs to taste his cum, so in one last fit of brutal pounding, Seth blows a massive load of seed all over her. Luna truly is his anal fuck pig.

Duration: 43:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4868kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Anal Pig: Luna Lovely Abused in Rough Sex and Brutal Rope Bondage

Cute red-head tests her masochistic tendencies with JP The Pope
717c004baee3ff5416ef07dcf4864715.jpg

Cast: Bonnie Day
Genres: Rope Bondage ,Foot Torment ,Brunette ,Submission ,Bondage ,Ball Gag ,switch ,slim ,Humiliation ,Pain Slut

Are you a Masochist? Bonnie Day says she is. We put her claim to the test in this series of rigorous hogties. Don't let her cute red ringlets and baby face fool you- She is a filthy attention loving pain slut! Bonnie endures excruciating foot torment, the cane, the flogger and painful nipple-weights on her perky little tits. She gets fucked upside down in an inverted suspension and treated to a cruel clothespin zipper. This whore got what she was looking for.

Duration: 40:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Cute red-head tests her masochistic tendencies with JP The Pope

Ivy Red - elbow tied
31f46c0262fa7ff7ff375907abdd5bec.jpg

500 updates and my new model Ivy Red is back again for more bondage! Remember her chair tie? That was awesome! She loves ropes so much, she always needs a while to land back on earth after she has been tied. Ivy is very flexible, so I tied her elbows together. A big red ballgag is making her drool as she struggles. So much fun! She wants to do many more shoots, so if you have a custom video request for the beautiful Ivy, let me know, she is open to anything!

Duration: 4:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14562kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 458.3 MB

Download Ivy Red - elbow tied

Back