Female scat, shit on face scat toilet slaver

School Teacher Shitting at the Student

Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 1080 x 1 920 Size: 1.21 GiB Time: 14 min 14 s

Poop Videos, Scat, Groups/Couples, Toilet Slavery, Efro
Watch me ask my student to become my toilet, he first lick my dirty shoes with his tongue to taste my treat after.
Then i sit over his head and push out a huge giant poo, you see my arsehole stretch open wide.
And i feed it to my best student.

DOWNLOAD

Sea Hotel Scat, Piss and Fisting

Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 1080 x 1 920 Size: 560 MiB Time: 7 min 34 s

Poop Videos, Scat, Smearing, Groups/Couples, Pee
1080p Full HD | h.264 mp4
A crazy shit and piss adventure in a luxury hotel. We had to do it, on our expensive summer holiday. Defile a 5-star hotelroom with our dirty games, leaving the door open – creating a chance that other guests could see Heather smearing herself all over with shit, being fisted hard and pissed on. Just a minute after we cleaned up a maintenance guy walked on our balcony…. and we discovered that our neighbours could see into our hotelroom from their balcony.

DOWNLOAD

Selfmade shitcake stuffing and smearing

Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 1080 x 1 920 Size: 810 MiB Time: 27 min 36 s

Poop Videos, Scat, Smearing
This was a customer request, and it was really,really hot.
I do a huge shit on a plate, then u see a little compilation (about 4-5 minutes) of me doing the cake.
I take two pieces of the chocolate-shit cake.
I taste a spoon of it and tell you how it tastes, then i start ti smear my shitcake on my tits, encourage you that you will be able to eat the rest of the cake and to eat my yummy shit.
I smear on my tits and on my belly. My skin get oily, and i get horny as fuck.
I continue to smear on my inner thigh and finally on my pussy.
I take my dildo and start to fuck me anal while i stuff my pussy with my shitcake and rubbing my pussy.
After a while i push the shitcake out and with it comes a bit pee and a bit fresh shit.
I climax while the dildo stucks in my ass and rubbing my oily pussy.
At the end i gather everything from the ground and my body together for my customer!

DOWNLOAD

Selfpee and nasty piss action with shemale!

Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 1080 x 1 920 Size: 565 MiB Time: 3 min 55 s

Groups/Couples, Toilet Slavery, Pee
Here I have with my sweet Shemale girlfriend TS-Amal again nasty wet action organized. Since Amal had to pee, she first pissed herself in the mouth and on her tits. Then I pissed Amal on her cock and tits. Amal then licked my pussy clean! After that, I let the piss that had landed on the latex sheet patter down on Amal and then blown her stiff cock clean! We both are also a super nasty dream team. If you want to experience us live, then contact us!

DOWNLOAD

Sensual Toilet Slavery

Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 1080 x 1 920 Size: 918 MiB Time: 10 min 33 s

Poop Videos, Scat, Smearing, Groups/Couples, Toilet Slavery
Watch me tell you how I’ve picked you to be my toilet slave. I show my asshole close up and my my sexy butt. I want you licking that all up every last drop. I tell you how I want your tongue deep inside my asshole. tassting that fresh shit that I’ve been saving for days. I push out a thick turd stretching my assehole wide and releasing it.. I show you it and tell you want you to lick and consume every last bit!

DOWNLOAD

Severe punishment slave girl

Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 720 x 1 280 Size: 957 MiB Time: 22 min 39 s

Poop Videos, Scat, Smearing, Groups/Couples, Toilet Slavery
My slave is a little whore! I let her go for a walk, and she went to fuck without permission. Now she will be punished. She doesn’t know what’s coming. I dragged her by the hair into the room, slapped her and kicked her. Since this slut likes to fuck, I’ll fuck her hard in the ass. I fucked her wide ass until she started apologizing and begging for mercy. I listened to her pleas when I was completely satisfied with her agreement to everything. And that little bitch knows what I want. She’ll have to eat my shit. And I don’t care if she’s ready. She obediently lay down on the floor, opened her mouth and began to eat shit. Now I am satisfied, calmed down and forgave her. She’s my favorite toilet bowl.

DOWNLOAD

Sexy Farting In Faux Leather Pants

Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 1080 x 1 920 Size: 427 MiB Time: 5 min 2 s

Farting
Loud sexy farting in my faux leather moto pants. front farts, back farts, doggy farting. I love farting in my faux leather pants. My farts are super loud and stinky too! I love the way the farts echo off the inside of my pants!
Compliation Clip with Several Different Farting Scenes, Filmed in 1080p.

DOWNLOAD

Sexy Pee Jean Dance

Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 1080 x 1 920 Size: 849 MiB Time: 17 min 22 s

Pee, Desperation
Watch me in grey denim jeans pee them three times while i pee them, wetting jeans while i dance to music over and over again. Watch my pee stained bum wiggle to music and the dried pee stains when ibefore i soak them again.
#peejeans #wetting #pee #denim #dance #evamarie88

DOWNLOAD

Sexy striptease and poo in transparent underwear

Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 720 x 1 280 Size: 740 MiB Time: 7 min 20 s

Poop Videos, Scat, Smearing, Panty/Jean Pooping
I show long sexy striptease, poop in transparent underwear and show how dirty became my ass and pants

DOWNLOAD

Sexy Toilet Slavery

Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 1080 x 1 920 Size: 643 MiB Time: 10 min 0 s

Poop Videos, Scat, Smearing, Groups/Couples, Toilet Slavery, Desperation
Oh my god! I come at home, just I arrived and a began to feel a terrible stomach ache! By luck, my slave was on the floor, such usually, and I take advantage for take a very big and nasty shit all over his face! hahaha! Then, I smearing shit on his face contemplating my work of art. What a filthy pig, he was getting a lot of fun with al my shit in his ugly face. He can’t avoid the temptation and started eat for himself the shit I gifted him. Enjoy it, toilet loser!

DOWNLOAD

Back