Female scat, shit on face scat toilet slaver

The Filthy Swimming Place!

Type: AVI Resolution: 452 x 608 Size: 600 MiB Time: 20 min 43 s

Poop Videos, Scat, Smearing, Groups/Couples, Toilet Slavery, Panty/Jean Pooping, Pee, Desperation, Enema
Ayuka lay exhausted and fatigued from having been fucked and fingered for hours. She closed her eyes as the men inserted the most massive enema she had ever seen - almost three feet long - and the fluid flowed into her abdomen unabated, filling her so much that she felt a bit of pain. Holding her by the arms, she felt her pussy folds quivering hard as they placed a bulbous vibrator set on maximum. She cried a bit as her pussy squelched and came hard. Her butthole suddenly unclenched, releasing a stick and squelching wave of brown shit. The masters' fingers grabbed the shit and bathed her in the warm, wonderful soup. Twisting her torso and laying her on her nape, she felt a hard tip enter her butthole, opening her sensitive anus once again. She farted a little, unable to contain her belly. She looked up - only to see a hard dick swinging in front of her mouth.

DOWNLOAD

The Nastiest Cunt Alive

Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 1080 x 1 920 Size: 928 MiB Time: 7 min 24 s

Period Play
Julia is truly the nastiest cunt alive. She lets her menstrual blood run down her legs and dry. In this clip she climbs up on the kitchen counter and fingers her bloody cunt then licks the blood off the counter. This clip is not for the faint of heart.

DOWNLOAD

The Pleasure Room!

Type: AVI Resolution: 540 x 720 Size: 1.12 GiB Time: 41 min 4 s

Poop Videos, Scat, Groups/Couples, Toilet Slavery, Desperation, Farting, Enema
Kasumi felt dazed as her legs were spread apart for all the world to see. Her wet, pinkish folds shone in the light as the excited men took turns with her nubile body. Someone grabbed Kasumi's small tits and began fiddling with her hard, bullet-sized nipples. She moaned ecstatically as she reached for her pussy and began fingering her nub. A hand pushed a small vibrator into her set to maximum, and she felt waves of pleasure penetrate her, and she came again and again. Switching vibrators, her masters placed a bulbous vibrator on top of her clit, sending her to overdrive, as someone fingered her and pushed a massive vibrator into her pussy to hilt. Her pussy felt full and ravaged, and her butthole was tingling from stimulation. Her pussy expanded powerfully with waves of pleasure as a fist reached inside to massage her cervix. Her muscles tensed as her vagina was filled to the brim with sensuous movements, and she could feel her insides tighten with anticipation. A lone tongue began licking her fluids clean from where they were squeezed out. She gasped as they inserted the tip of the massive enema in her butthole. She cried as her rectum and bowels filled with the salty fluid. With her belly full of water, she squealed as she lost control of her sphincter and let loose a tidal wave of shit-filled water all over the place. The orange-brown soup was hot to touch and smelled fetid and acidic, and the master bathed himself in it as he fucked her slippery butthole hard.

DOWNLOAD

Thick Shit from Tight Ass

Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 1080 x 1 920 Size: 1.03 GiB Time: 12 min 3 s

Poop Videos, Scat, Smearing, Groups/Couples, Toilet Slavery
My slave is going to inhale and lick my sweaty asshole! He is a shit eater, worm, nothing more for me! When I see that he cannot take all of my shit at once I am going to sit on his face and order him eat all of my thick shit!

DOWNLOAD

Three Ladies Enema and Poop Smearing!

Type: Windows Media Resolution: 540 x 720 Size: 469 MiB Time: 37 min 42 s

Poop Videos, Scat, Smearing, Groups/Couples, Panty/Jean Pooping, Pee, Desperation, Enema
With no work for the day, these three lesbians take the opportunity to quench their filthy fetish! One of them gets her butt cheeks spread wide apart by the two ladies who then rub and finger fuck her asshole! Eventually, the sweetheart is made to piss and defecate inside a glass bowl! When she could no longer release anymore, another lady is made to do the same! The contents of the bowl is then poured all over the bodies of the sweethearts who have contributed to the mixture! To make things more interesting, they would smear it all over themselves! Despite the mess that they have already made, they are not yet done! One-by-one, the ladies would receive an enema and then release a strong surge of fluid and feces! Then, for the finale, two women drench a massive dildo with their spit and then simultaneously fuck their pussies with it until they orgasm!

DOWNLOAD

Timid Wife is Unleashed!

Type: AVI Resolution: 916 x 1 632 Size: 626 MiB Time: 21 min 37 s

Poop Videos, Scat, Smearing, Groups/Couples, Desperation
My wife looked extremely hot in her skimpy, see-through fishnet dress, but she didn't know what she was about to do today. I smiled at her as she kneeled down and showed me her tight anus and bubble round ass. Before that, she looked at me from the bed with a sensuous look in her eyes as she lay back and showed me the pink lips of her pussy. I motioned for her to begin fingering her lovely butt hole, and in a few minutes, a nutritious soup of reddish brown shit began flowing out slickly, with a pop each time each segment dropped onto the bed covers. The bed was absolutely soaked with the fetid stench of the shit, and I am loving it. I began smearing the shit all over her breasts and face, as I fed her my hard dick. Her tongue swirled all over my dick, and I pulled out to pound her pussy, finally. She was tight as fuck, and the crumbly shit spread all over my skin, and it was warm enough to cover the both of us.

DOWNLOAD

Tit Play, DoggyStyle, and Tasting

Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 1080 x 1 920 Size: 1.02 GiB Time: 9 min 55 s

Poop Videos, Scat, Smearing, Desperation
Watch as I desperately end up shitting, taking the wet shit and smearing it all over my torso. After I get my tits and stomach covered in shit, I end up setting my dildo against the wall to fuck myself doggy style. Forward, sideways, and cowgirl riding, I fuck the dildo nice and hard while playing around with my shit covered tits, talking dirty to you, and tasting my shit.

DOWNLOAD

Toilet Conversion Via Seduction

Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 720 x 1 280 Size: 614 MiB Time: 20 min 47 s

Poop Videos, Smearing, Toilet Slavery, Efro, Pee
You will no longer resist! You are weak. Weak, weak, weak for my ass. I am controlling you via your dick. Slow seduction in my hot red lingerie, I am converting you to the cult of my ass. From now on, it is your religion and your god. Your sexuality and your owner. Now eat up!

DOWNLOAD

Toilet For My Tit Tease

Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 720 x 1 280 Size: 999 MiB Time: 17 min 14 s

Poop Videos, Toilet Slavery
I have a special message for you today, delivered via my 36F boobs!
The perfect tease for a Mystique addict like you; listened to my sexy Caribbean accent as I instruct you on your service to me, how to stroke your cock and fill your balls for me. Producing the biggest load for ultimate consumption countdown.
My tits are so good to you and you are such an obedient bitch. Fetch this video it on your knees and follow all instructions.
@iWantMystique || #VODOUNATRIX || @MistressOfYou

DOWNLOAD

Toilet Queen Olga

Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 1080 x 1 920 Size: 1.30 GiB Time: 13 min 45 s

Poop Videos, Toilet Slavery, Panty/Jean Pooping, Pee
Hello! Dear, our beloved fans. Thank you for always staying with us! Today in this video you will see our toilet queen Olga. My friends Lolita, Marina and Olga and I decided to make Olga a very dirty queen of the toilet. We kept shit all day, to arrange mud baths for Olga in the evening. It was in the evening, so that Olga could later wash herself from all this. She would lie with pleasure in a bath with aromatic oils and foam))) And so Lolita shit on the toilet and smoked a cigarette, Marina also defecated in the toilet, then I went and Olga was the last one to go. She after the shit and pissed in the toilet and she sat on it. Olga began to get shit out of the toilet and smear her body with it. She again and again took a mixture of shit and urine from the toilet and smeared herself. She completely smeared her breasts, her stomach, her ass. Olga, of course, was very smelly at this time))) But she likes it and she is very pleased with herself!

DOWNLOAD

Back