Femdom Brutal Collection

Today I will play with my sissy bimbo doll with my strap-on! I will fuck his pathetic ass hard and rough using my big black cock!

Name: [FCHDommes] - Evil Woman - Strapon Pegging My Sissy Bimbo Doll

Video: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Duration: 00:08:06 Size: 703.87 MB

Download Or Watch Online
Keep2Share

So many pathetic fucking losers message me all the time begging to be my toilet slave. Hahaha dream on you fucking munchers!!! You think I would allow you to be my toilet slave just cause you ask?

NOOOO WAYYY! I only deal with the most obedient slaves and even then it would take them a long time of proving their worth. You need to know your place slave and it starts under my feet like the dirt you are.

This slave did everything right... It sent a tribute to message me, then did the 3 simple things I demanded of it and then served me for a long time before me even allowing it to be my personal sink.

Maybe one day it will be permanently incased in cement where my toilet once was but only the best and most obedient will ever get that.

- Goddess Platinum

Name: [AMERICAN MEAN GIRLS] - Working Its Way Up To Being My Toilet - Goddess Platinum

Video: 2720x1530 Format: mp4 Duration: 00:10:17 Size: 2.31 GB

Download Or Watch Online
Keep2Share

Today, decked out in leather and with My chattels fully geared up in leather too, I've decided to toss them a bone. I'm letting them hump My boots-not My gorgeous Arollo ones, but the special "humping" boots. First, they go through the boot ritual, swapping My footwear to the ones better suited for their upcoming task. Once that's done, I'm going to let them go at it. My boys can do whatever they want to My boots to get that brief moment of pleasure I grant them, but only the first to climax gets the reward of release. The one who finishes last will be licking up every drop from My boots. Once they've cleaned My boots spotless with their tongues, I'm off to enjoy date night with My husband.

Name: [Ezada Sinn] - Leather-clad Matriarch Ezada Sinn humiliates Her chattels with a boot-humping contest

Video: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Duration: 00:09:18 Size: 3.13 GB

Download Or Watch Online
Keep2Share

A ruthless officer delivers some brutal CBT before ruining his orgasm, leaving him desperate and tortured.

Name: [Evil Woman] - Cruel CBT Ruined Orgasm by Evil Officer

Video: 1920x1078 Format: mp4 Duration: 00:07:45 Size: 342.36 MB

Download Or Watch Online
Keep2Share

I get home after a wild night with My lover, and My cuckold is ready to serve Me. My lover's cock was so incredible, I couldn't stop even after getting dressed, and now I'm dripping with sweat. As I head to the bath, I remember the surprise I have for My cuckold: a perfect mold of My lover's massive cock. I want him to know what it's like to be taken by such a beautiful cock. He obediently helps Me strap it on, and I bend him over My makeup table. Forcing him to watch himself in the mirror, I ram My strap-on deep into his ass, fucking him hard. Watching him take it all pleases Me because this is the only way My cuckold gets to experience any form of sex with Me.

Name: [Ezada Sinn] - A Big Surprise For My Cuckold

Video: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Duration: 00:21:01 Size: 524.76 MB

Download Or Watch Online
Keep2Share

Three slaves and four Dommes come together for a brutal pegging party. Every hole is filled with massive dildos as the Dommes take turns fucking their slaves mercilessly in the open air. The mistresses use their slaves with no mercy, knowing that the more cruel they are, the more their slaves beg for it. This is a pegging orgy where the slaves are pushed to their limits, and the Dommes revel in their power.

Name: [LadyAnnabelle666] - Pegging orgy with slaves

Video: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Duration: 00:08:26 Size: 1.01 GB

Download Or Watch Online
Keep2Share

My friend and I are about to make this pathetic slave suffer. We'll have him kneel before us, and we’ll unleash a barrage of slaps, pushing him to his limits. We’ll spit on him and hurl insults, making sure he knows his place.

Name: [Miss Dula] - Slapping the mini-slave 4K

Video: 3840x2160 Format: mp4 Duration: 00:08:00 Size: 1.19 GB

Download Or Watch Online
Keep2Share

Last edited:

Mistress Mona Thea has Her slave shackled in the laundry room, masked like a pet, blindfolded, with its wrists chained to the door. She enters in just a pair of skimpy yellow panties and a purple sports bra, holding a laundry basket filled with dirty clothes. She drops the basket and says:

"You know why you're here, don't you? What day is it? That's right, it's laundry day. And since you're My pussy slave, you're going to clean some really filthy panties today. Want to smell them?"

She grabs a black and white striped thong, crusty and matted with a dried, whitish substance. She unfolds it, pressing the dirty crotch against the slave's nose:

"These are the nastiest ones I have. They're pretty disgusting. SMELL!"

The slave gags from the foul stench, which makes Her furious. She slaps the slave hard across the face:

"How DARE you gag at My scent! You should be GRATEFUL I let you experience anything that comes from Me! Now smell them again, and you'd better act like you LOVE it!"

She shoves the filthy panties into the slave's face, forcing it to sniff loudly through the soiled fabric. The slave pretends to enjoy it, so She pulls out another pair of stained panties and presses them against its nose:

"Really breathe these in. Take in every bit of My dirty scent. Gross, right? But you LOVE it, don't you, puppy?"

She grabs another pair with a crusty, whitish crotch and forces him to smell them for a good 15 seconds. Then She orders him to stick out his tongue and wipes the nasty crotch against it:

"Keep your tongue out! Mmm, good. How does that taste, puppy?"

He retches slightly, earning two hard slaps across the face:

"What the hell? NO! Tell Me how delicious they taste! You worship EVERYTHING that comes from Me, slave. Now SUCK IT!"

She makes him suck the filthy crotch of the panties. Then She pulls out another pair with a "pussy accident" and covers his face with them.

"Inhale every bit before you mouth-wash them."

She removes them and makes him suck them clean, then wraps them back around his face to dry. One by one, she uses his head as a filthy panty tree, wrapping him in five different pairs of dirty panties, all soaked in her fluids. Finally, She takes off the panties She's wearing, showing the crotch wet with a creamy discharge. She makes the slave smell, lick, and suck it out before wrapping them around his head to dry.

"You look great like that, slave! But these need to be in your mouth so you can suck them clean. OPEN!"

She stuffs the drying panties into his mouth until it's full. Before She leaves, She says:

"Aww, so cute! Your mouth looks like a dirty panty flower in full bloom. Suck on those for a few hours, and then I'll wash them. Enjoy, piggy."

Name: [Domina Planet] - My Dirty Panty Tree

Video: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Duration: 00:09:51 Size: 440.43 MB

Download Or Watch Online
Keep2Share

I'm going to make you suffer and beg because that's all you're good for. You're weak, and breaking you is going to be so easy. I'll slap you around, spit on you, and choke you until you're on the floor, struggling for breath.

Name: [HoneyPotProductions] - Hurt and Cry for Me

Video: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Duration: 00:13:14 Size: 486.08 MB

Download Or Watch Online
Keep2Share

Back