Femdom Brutal Collection

Zara has her toy bound tight, leaving only his tongue and cock exposed. She teases him with light touches, enjoying his reactions, spitting in his mouth, and shoving her fingers in deep. When she's ready, she sits on his face, making him pleasure her with his tongue. As he obeys her every command, she decides to ride his cock hard until she comes. Then, she toys with him even more, using the Venus2000 and Doxy to edge him relentlessly before finally letting him climax.

Name: [The English Mansion] - Miss Zara DuRose - Mummified Cock Toy - Complete Movie

Video: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Duration: 00:20:58 Size: 1.57 GB

Download Or Watch Online
Keep2Share

Mistress Parker and I are lounging by the pool, toying with our slave. We take turns fisting him and shoving our feet deep into his ass while using him as our ashtray. Smoking and dominating him-it's pure pleasure.

Name: [LadyAnnabelle666] - footing and fisting with two mistresses outdoor

Video: 3840x2160 Format: mp4 Duration: 00:13:23 Size: 5.54 GB

Download Or Watch Online
Keep2Share

Miss Kaitlyn and Queen Sirena have just finished a long, sweaty workout and are on their way to showering. Both are clad in super short booty shorts and sports bras, but are soaked in sweat, and perhaps a little ripe. They have their slave lying on the floor, bound with straps and a hood and blindfold. Miss Kaitlyn says: "I'm so sweaty and stinky after that workout! I didn't put on any deodorant either! But You know, I don't feel like taking a shower right now. Since We have our slave here, let's use it instead. Have you ever had a tongue bath? SLAVE, OPEN!" Miss Kaitlyn wipes the sweat from Her perky little tits with Her hand and wipes it on the slave's tongue, as an appetizer. Queen Sirena gets a big smile on Her face, obviously enjoying the prospect as Miss Kaitlyn flogs the slave's chest and continues: "Your slave should know and cherish every part of You and everything that comes from Your perfect Goddess body, including things like sweat from Your feet, ass, thighs or boobs, to Your spit and even your stinky armpit sweat!" Queen Sirena comes up with an idea suddenly: "Let's make it taste the sweat from different parts of our bodies, then make the slave guess which one is which. Shouldn't it be able to identify the tastes of its Owner?" They agree and Queen Sirena starts by ordering the slave to stick out its tongue. She then takes one of Her sticky, sweaty, stinky feet and uses the slave's tongue like a doormat, rubbing it back and forth in order to transfer enough foot filth for the slave to identify Her. They ask the slave whose foot it is and the slave correctly replies that it's Queen Sirena's, but Miss Kaitlyn flogs the slave anyway. Then they both stand over the slave and have it taste each foot again, getting it wrong the last time and earning a series of flogs by Miss Kaitlyn. "Ok slave, before you have your next tasty treat of our delicious sweat, We need to clean your palette. Now open your disgusting toilet mouth wide" The slave opens its mouth, while they both hawk and spit into the slave's mouth, order it to swallow and thank them for the privilege of drinking their spit. Next, they both kneel down close to the slave's face. Queen Sirena lifts one of Her sweat-shiny arms high and puts Her open armpit over the slave's nose and mouth, while Miss Kaitlyn pushes the slave's face deeper in: "SNIFF AND LICK SLAVE, SNIFF, AND LICK" The slave licks up the stinky, steamy armpit sweat and guesses correctly that it belongs to Queen Sirena Then Miss Kaitlyn smothers the slave's face with Her pitted out armpit and it guesses correctly again. They take another spit break to clean the slave's palette, dripping long bubbly loogies into its mouth. But the third time armpit smelling and licking it gets it wrong, angering Miss Kaitlyn who starts furiously flogging the slave over and over. "Now it's time for you to smell and taste a sweaty, dirty, stinky ass slave" Miss Kaitlyn straddles the slave's head, and with Her ass facing the slave, spreads Her sweet ass cheeks wide and orders the slave to stick out its tongue. She squats down and the slave's tongue briefly enters Her sweaty asshole. The slave guesses correctly again. Miss Kaitlyn decides that the game is over and it will clean both of their dirty asses. To be continued.

Name: [Domina Planet] - Taste Our Bodily Fluids

Video: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Duration: 00:06:20 Size: 251.53 MB

Download Or Watch Online
Keep2Share

Goddess Luna storms into the dungeon, a vision of dominance and fury. Without hesitation, she lunges at her slave, seizing his balls in a merciless grip. She squeezes them with all her might, a wicked grin spreading across her face. "How's my pathetic slave today? Or should I say, my worthless dawg?" she sneers, her voice dripping with contempt.

She taunts him, declaring that his cock and balls are completely useless to her, and if they're not, they will be soon. Luna circles behind him, yanking on one of his nipples, making him wince in pain. She knees him repeatedly, each blow harder than the last, before unleashing a brutal barrage of 19 vicious kicks to his balls. His traitorous cock stiffens with each savage strike, betraying his twisted desires.

Luna steps back in front of him, her expression cold and calculated. Slowly, she lifts her leg, revealing a shoe covered in menacing spikes. "I wore these just for you," she smirks. She presses the spikes against his cock, grinding it between the sole and heel, making the spikes bite into his flesh. She drives the heel into his stomach, enjoying the way he squirms in agony. "I bought these shoes with you in mind," she mocks, her eyes filled with cruel amusement.

Without warning, she slaps his balls hard, sending a jolt of pain through his body. She follows up with a series of brutal knee strikes before stepping back and delivering five more devastating kicks straight to his groin. Luna isn't done yet; she unleashes another round of punishing knee strikes, then moves behind him once more to deliver eleven more kicks, each one more ferocious than the last.

Deciding it's time for a new position, Luna releases his wrists from their restraints. "Get on the floor, on all fours," she commands. "Spread your legs wide. I want to see those pathetic balls of yours." He obeys, trembling as he gets into position. "Now, bark for me," she orders, a cruel smile playing on her lips. As he starts to bark, she kicks him from behind, each kick harder and more demeaning than the last. She lands 16 brutal kicks until he collapses to the floor, a broken mess.

She yanks the snout off his mask, leaning down to hiss in his ear, "You're not even good enough to be my dawg. Lick all your ball sweat off my boots." He frantically licks her boots, desperate to please her. After a while, she pulls him up onto his knees and kicks him viciously from behind, sending him crashing to the ground in a fetal position. Luna rolls him onto his back with her feet, then climbs onto his chest, sitting down heavily. "So weak," she scoffs, bouncing on his chest to crush the air out of his lungs, reveling in his helplessness.

Name: [Club Stiletto] - Doggone it Spike. Starring Goddess Luna

Video: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Duration: 00:07:34 Size: 808.32 MB

Download Or Watch Online
Keep2Share

My Domme friends and I, Mistress Hush, took our slave to the next level while wearing our tight black latex catsuits. We used him ruthlessly, fucking every hole he had. We mouthfucked him and pegged him hard, wrecking his holes with our massive dildos until he was completely destroyed.

Name: [Evil Woman & Mistress Hush] - Double Domme Pegging And Mouthfucking 2024

Video: 1920x1078 Format: mp4 Duration: 00:06:22 Size: 280.07 MB

Download Or Watch Online
Keep2Share

You're stepping into hell, pervert. Think stealing panties and sneaking peeks is fun? Guess again. You might think you're in for a good time, but once you're caught in my grasp, there's no mercy. This is my domain, and we're playing by my brutal rules. Every twisted punishment I can dream up is going to be unleashed on your cock, and you better believe I'm going to enjoy every second of it. Welcome to your worst nightmare.

Name: [TeaseAndThankYou] Mandy Marx - Panty Thief Prison 25.08.2024

Video: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Duration: 00:18:17 Size: 801.37 MB

Download Or Watch Online
Keep2Share

Lady Bellatrix revels in spitting on her slaves, viewing it as an act of both dominance and generosity, ensuring they never forget their lowly status-just a mere spittoon for her amusement. She forces a mouth spreader into her slave's mouth, ensuring it remains wide open, and commands him to crawl down the stairs to position his head beneath her, ready to catch her spit from above. Each time she spits, the slave desperately jerks his head side to side, frantically trying to catch every drop of her "gifts."

Bellatrix takes pleasure in both chastising him for missing and watching as the spit splatters across his face, mingling with those globs he manages to swallow. She makes sure to hork up thick, hefty spits, turning them into substantial, meal-like offerings for her slave. When he finally catches one of her spits in his mouth, she condescendingly praises him, reminding him that the spit is his only reward-nothing more.

The scene is shot from all the best angles: spit splattering on his face and body, close-ups of it sliding down his skin, and shots from below as the saliva falls from her lips. "Maybe if you're lucky, you'll get a different type of liquid later," she teases, smirking cruelly. "Only a pathetic loser like you would lay there, begging for a hot woman like me to spit all over you."

Before long, the slave is drenched in spit. She descends the stairs, rubbing the saliva into his face with her pantyhose before shoving her foot into his mouth, but not before spitting on him some more for good measure. Finally, she orders him to stay put and wait for her friends to arrive, instructing him to call out to them when they do. She wants them to see him lying there with his mouth forced wide open, and who knows? Maybe they'll want to turn his degradation into a drinking game or something!

Name: [Club Stiletto] - My Gift Of Spit - Lady Bellatrix

Video: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Duration: 00:05:40 Size: 415.72 MB

Download Or Watch Online
Keep2Share

My Domme friends and I absolutely dominated this bitch, going hard on his throat without holding back. We had him in tears, begging for mercy as he tried to escape our relentless assault, but there was no way out for him-completely helpless and at our mercy. We took pure pleasure in using his mouth, showing no compassion and taking control with every thrust. The way we used him was ruthless, and we loved every second of it.

Name: [Evil Woman] - Sadistic Deep-Throat Fun By Two Dommes

Video: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Duration: 00:05:50 Size: 278.5 MB

Download Or Watch Online
Keep2Share

Standing over my slave, I see him staring up at me with his pitiful erection. "You didn't have permission to get hard," I say, smirking. Time to fix that by crushing those delicate little balls. I drive my knee into him, softening him up while my big breasts hover right at his face. Let's see if he can keep control or if my breasts will make him stay hard, dragging out his punishment. There's only one thing left-to finish him off by stomping his manhood with my thigh-high suede boots.

Name: [Miss Courtney] - Erection Correction

Video: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Duration: 00:11:21 Size: 1.46 GB

Download Or Watch Online
Keep2Share

Back