Femdom Brutal Collection

For me only the length of the tongue in a pet is of interest. If this meets my requirements, the little animal gets a collar and leash - that's all it's entitled to. And that's all I need to teach obedience. My patent leather boots should shine beautifully; this requires long, even tongue strokes from my cock-bearing slave. Of course, he doesn't understand what I ask of him; harsh words and slaps in his face are necessary for guidance until he learns his place with chains around his neck or wrists if needed repeatedly throughout training sessions until submission becomes second nature again after each "stimulus". Once properly trained once more through physical punishment if necessary (which often happens), then only will he be allowed near enough for those delicious soles upon which drool like an idiot pig while drying them off on its worthless body before being granted permission onto our balcony overnight where we may continue our dominance over such pathetic creatures at our leisure.

Name: [Institute of Discipline] - My new pet - a bootlicker by Mistress Katharina

Video: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Duration: 00:10:03 Size: 979.16 MB

Download Or Watch Online
Keep2Share

I take on the dominant role, subjecting my slave to intense, rough pegging. I show no mercy as I penetrate his tiny ass with vigor, emphasizing the power dynamics at play. I fuck him roughly in several positions, demonstrating my control and his submission. By the end, his pathetic ass will be utterly destroyed, leaving him completely at my mercy.

Name: [FCHDommes] - Evil Woman - Pure Mercilessly And Rough Pegging

Video: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Duration: 00:04:23 Size: 379.22 MB

Download Or Watch Online
Keep2Share

I seize every opportunity to humiliate and dominate my slaves. At times, I do it out of amusement, other times due to anger or boredom. Afterward, I feel better and more content.

Present before me is a loser who can only perform the most menial and basic tasks. Occasionally, I make this idiot clean the entire house on his knees for hours on end. I kick him, strike him with my belt, slap him, spit on him, and do everything in my power to show him that he is nothing but a worthless piece of dirt beneath my feet.

Name: [Institute of Discipline] - Bullying the Cleaning Slave by Mistress Katharina - German language

Video: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Duration: 00:14:11 Size: 1.27 GB

Download Or Watch Online
Keep2Share

Real slavery is in Dracula's castle, where I reign supreme with medieval play. I'll enjoy my breakfast at the stone table wearing a new, sexy red rubber latex outfit, accompanied by my stunning friends Empress CatastroV from Holland and Mistress Selina from Germany. Two of the castle's sleeves are kneeling before the stone table, eagerly waiting for any scraps of food we might choose to throw their way.

Following a long day filled with impact play, the slaves proudly served as our targets, kneeling on spiky rocks for our amusement. They were also used as garbage bags before receiving any remaining food. Licking the dust from our boots is the ultimate bonus for them.

Name: [Mistress Zeida] Dracula Femdom Castle - Breakfast Servitude At Dracula Femdom Castle

Video: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Duration: 00:13:45 Size: 1.33 GB

Download Or Watch Online
Keep2Share

Briefly rewrite the entire text in an openly Hardcore form: adria Rae is stuck in detention because she is failing science. Her professor Pierce Paris is trying to teach her some discipline but she doesn?t give a damn and keeps falling asleep when she is supposed to be reading and learning the lesson. Being so incredibly bored, Adria falls asleep on her desk and slips into a fantastic dream?She is pleasantly surprised to discover Mr. Paris all tied up, gagged, and at her mercy. The tables have turned. Adria is the boss now and has complete control over her pesky, demanding teacher. They start with a lesson in female anatomy but Mr. Paris has a problem paying attention because Adria is pleasuring herself with the vibrator and he keeps looking at her. She hits him with the ruler and demands he keep reading as she continues to moan and bring herself to orgasm. She tears her stockings open and exposes her ass and pussy to poor Mr. Paris who can?t do a thing about it and then she smothers his face in her ass, giggling all the while. Next Pierce is tied up in a chair with his legs spread wide open. Adria fingers his ass. She pulls, slaps, squeezes, and bites his balls. She crams a big strap-on dildo up his ass and fucks him good while he moans and begs her to stop. She lets him suck her cock clean. Adria finally unties Pierce and makes him lay down flat on his back. She rubs her dirty feet all over his mouth and then sits on his face and lets him lick her young college-girl pussy until she cums all over him. Adria is determined to use every part of Mr. Paris to pleasure herself, and so she slides two of his fingers in her pussy, bounces up and down laughing, and gets off as he watches. Pierce?s cock gets hard so she gets on top of her submissive helpless teacher and rides his fat dick until she cums again. Then she smothers his face with her juicy pussy and gets on all fours to let Pierce pound her slutty hole until she is in total ecstasy and he shoots a hot load all over her cute butt.

Name: Kink - Adria Rae - Stuck In Detention

Video: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Duration: 00:53:07 Size: 1.9 GB

Download Or Watch Online
Keep2Share

In this release, My submissive awaits his first session of the year with anticipation. He knows it won't be easy as I make things difficult for him. First, he must worship Me, showcasing his eagerness to please. I want him to adore My perfect arse, but it must be comfortable for Me. I position him as a doormat on a bench, allowing Me to sit comfortably on his face. The mere presence of My divine ass makes him incredibly horny; when I lower his trousers, revealing how wet he is already, he can barely contain himself.
The fun begins as I remove his chastity device; the thought of an orgasm excites him further. However, I have a surprise in store for him: I use a Kali's Teeth to release the chastity, causing immense pain as My voluptuous ass makes his dicklet rock-hard against the spikes. I continue to tease and torment him, enjoying every moment of his suffering. I ride his face with My arse, adding more agony to an already intense experience. Despite the pain, I stimulate him further with My ass on his face and a finger stroking his dicklet. Eventually, he can't take it anymore, and with a mix of pleasure and pain, he explodes in a ruined orgasm.
Afterward, he cleans up the mess he made and awaits his next punishment. His chastity device is once again secured, leaving him longing for release and wondering what other torments I have in store for him.

Name: [Ezada Sinn] - Matriarch Ezada Sinn rides his face while giving a painful and frustrating ruined orgasm

Video: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Duration: 00:17:15 Size: 312.77 MB

Download Or Watch Online
Keep2Share

You're a helpless slave to the rush of power that surges through your body when I dominate you. The feeling of your neck crushed between my thighs as you're on the brink of ecstasy, the thrill of watching the life drain from your eyes as I wrap my hands around your throat - it's an addiction that you can't shake.

You're hooked on the high that comes from losing control to me, and you never want to come down from it.

Name: [HoneyPotProductions] - The Honey Highs

Video: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Duration: 00:15:06 Size: 580.28 MB

Download Or Watch Online
Keep2Share

My pony was diagnosed with two months ago, so I haven't been able to ride him. But that's not the worst part, his stamina has taken a hit since then. I have to start from scratch and rebuild it.

To counter this, I've implemented a new training program: riding until the pony breaks down and repeating. After a quick warm-up of trotting and some dressage, we gallop. I use my whip and spurs to help him keep going, but his stamina is too weak, and he breaks down after several rounds. However, I don't let that stop me. I keep galloping until he's utterly exhausted and in tears.

Name: [Riding Mistress Katharina] - Pony exhaustion - post covid pony training by Mistress Katharina

Video: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Duration: 00:23:01 Size: 1.95 GB

Download Or Watch Online
Keep2Share

Sam is determined not to study or obey his tutor, Penny, but soon finds himself stripped naked and pinned down by her. When he loses his pants, he loses his nerve too. Penny has had enough of his back talk and decides to teach him a lesson in humiliation. She strips him completely naked and pins him down, leaving him with no choice but to beg for mercy. This is just the beginning of his humiliating discipline though. Penny shoves his face into her pantied crotch and ass until he is begging to be her little pet. She keeps a firm grip on his submissive little erection until he obediently reads from his textbook at the end of the lesson.

Name: [Girl Bullies] Penny Barber - Humiliating Handjob from Strict Tutor

Video: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Duration: 00:19:50 Size: 458.93 MB

Download Or Watch Online
Keep2Share

Back