Femdom,Tormentor,Strapon, Pegging

Girl Domination #7 | 694 MB

Actress: Anna, Cindy, Fanny, Jolie, Ines
Year: 2008

Duration: 01:28:03
Video type: 384p
Video Format: AVI
FileSize: 694 MB
Extension: avi || Resolution: 512x384 (4:3) || Frame Rate: 25.000 fps || Format MPEG-4 Visual

The danger of being beat up and humiliated is lurking around every corner. This is what an office clerk, a flyer distributor and a patient must discover. Katja, Johanna and Sara know no mercy. Kicking, hitting with a belt, boot worship, spanking, trampling, face sitting, spitting, slapping, feminising, verbal humiliation, living ashtray, piss drinking, breath reduction.

Girl_Domination_7.avi

Goddess Amber Li - Bullwhipped to Tears | 306.8 MB

Actress: Goddess Amber Li
Year: 2020

Duration: 00:07:01
Video type: 720p
Video Format: Windows Media
FileSize: 306.8 MB
Extension: wmv || Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 30.000 fps || Format WMV2

Greetings fans and admirers. In this video I delight in my slave's demise as I brutally and sadistically punish him with a four foot leather bullwhip. As my slave stands helplessly chained to the ceiling overhead, I rip his back raw, one painful stroke after another. Unyielding as I slash his exposed back and ass until they are bruised and lacerated. His deafening screams fall on deaf ears...mine Ha Ha! I stop when I wish to stop, never before. And not before he truly understands who he belongs to.

Goddess_Amber_Li_Bullwhipped_to_Tears.wmv

Goddess Nina Elle & Princess Chanel. No Breaks For Shine Boy | 728.6 MB

Actress: Nina Elle, Princess Chanel
Year: 2017

Duration: 00:10:25
Video type: 1080p
Video Format: MPEG-4
FileSize: 728.6 MB
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 59.940 fps || Format AVC

This is being written by the new "clip description slave" that has been commanded to watch all Mean Girls clips and do all their writeups from now on because they shouldn't have to do their own writeups. This is how I serve because I cannot live at Mean Girl Manor. I am to watch, review, and give a complete and fair description of each clip from a slave perspective to all potential clip-buyers before deciding to make their purchase.***Shine boy is a slave that mans the shoe shine station at Mean Girl Manor. He is on call 24/7 to provide shoe shine service so any girl at any time can get her shoes cleaned. Goddess Nina and Princess Chanel sit down to have their thigh high black boots cleaned. The idiot slave has one of those shoe shine kits with brushes and polish but he won't be using it. I guess he didn't realize that at Mean Girl Manor boots are always cleaned with slave tongues. Princess Chanel orders the slave to start polishing her boots with his tongue. She wants them so clean she can see her reflection in them. The slave has been at his station so long that the mean girls forget to feed him. The slave is lucky because Goddess Nina accidently stepped on a piece of pizza and a bit of it stuck to the bottom of her boot. The slave is allowed to lick the tiny scrap of food from the heel of her boot. It will be the only food the slave has eaten in days. Overall, on a "slave scale" of 1-10, I give it a "6"

Goddess_Nina_Elle_Princess_Chanel._No_Breaks_For_Shine_Boy.mp4

Goddess Valora | 830.6 MB

Actress: Goddess Valora
Year: 2020

Duration: 00:11:17
FileSize: 830.6 MB
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

All of My slaves know that Valentines is My favorite holiday! This one such slave was able to make it over to serve Me on this special holiday. He brings me candy, drink, and a leash. Since he brought me such lovely treats, I thought I'd let him taste mine. I let My eager Valentine slave lick My perfect boots, coating them in slutty slobber. Then I pull them off and make him inhale my sweaty feet. After some begging, I begin to coerce feed My greedy slave. Inch by inch, My perfect feet are shoved down into his throat and gag him hard. Drool pours and he gags on My petite pedis, proving his true devotion to serving Me. After it's all done, I leave him My boots to fuck while I treat Myself to My new dildo. It is Valentines after all.

Goddess_Valora.mp4

Helena Locke, Cedar Parker, Pierce Paris - Do Better Part One | 727.2 MB

Actress: Helena Locke, Cedar Parker, Pierce Paris
Year: 17.12.2021

Duration: 00:38:37
Video type: 480p
FileSize: 727.2 MB
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 854x480 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

Domina Helena Locke enters her dungeon to discipline her bound submissives, Cedar Parker and Pierce Paris. Both of them have let her down and need a lot of improvement. It doesn't take her long to figure out who needs the most work and one submissive, and Helena ends up giving a particularly hard time to Cedar. As they are both bound to some posts, they get flogged, cropped, and are asked to pull a zipper of clothespins off of each other with their teeth. Tied down and completely exposed, Helena subjects Cedar to an overload of pleasure and pain, using Pierce as an object for pleasure. She allows both of them to come, but it is clear they are far from redemption.

Helena_Locke_Cedar_Parker_Pierce_Paris_Do_Better_Part_One.mp4

I Lost My Anal Virginity To Mandy Marx | 1.11 GB

Actress: Mandy Marx
Year: 2024

Duration: 00:36:51
FileSize: 1.11 GB
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

My eager sub asked me to take his anal virginity. My pleasure! And his. After he kisses my heels and chokes on my cock, he bends over to take my giant dick right up his tight little ass. A true Mandy Marx cinematic experience.

I_Lost_My_Anal_Virginity_To_Mandy_Marx._clips4sale.com.mp4

Janira Wolf Worship The Wolfe We Love Our Girl Time | 3.24 GB

Actress: Janira Wolf
Year: 2019

Duration: 01:04:38
FileSize: 3.24 GB
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 30.000 fps || Format AVC

I'm at Fetish Con with My favorite sissy: sissy Scarlett. I've been really enjoying shooting My clips organically, and capturing "the real Me", so I decided to continue with it by capturing "the real Me" with sissy Scarlett. First, I stand naked next to her and point out the differences in O/our bodies. mine being naturally beautiful, the way Scarlett would like to be. and then I make her up so W/we can both be beautiful, and enjoy O/our girl time! Which of course includes Me strapping on a nice big cock and filling her holes with it

Janira_Wolf_Worship_The_Wolfe_We_Love_Our_Girl_Time.mp4

Jessa Jordan - Jessa Pounds Johnny and Drains All His Cum | 1.42 GB

Actress: Jessa Jordan, Johnny Hill
Year: 31.12.2020

Duration: 00:24:41
FileSize: 1.42 GB
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 30.000 fps || Format AVC

Not much plot here. Just strong pegging from an athletic, beautiful lady. Jessa Jordan has Johnny moaning and begging for more while she gives him the sweet dick. She makes him jerk off while she's sitting on his face and pounding his ass with the dildo by her hand. After Johnny is completely drained, she tells him she's going to fuck his ass again in about 5 minutes.

Jessa_Jordan_Jessa_Pounds_Johnny_and_Drains_All_His_Cum.mp4

Jessa Jordan - Smothered in Jessa Jordans Pussy | 969.3 MB

Actress: Jessa Jordan, Johnny Hill
Year: 03.12.2020

Duration: 00:16:28
FileSize: 969.3 MB

Jessa Jordan is wearing a black snake skin high cut leotard, fishnet stocking and boots. She's sitting on Johnny Hill's face. First she teases his rock hard cock and smothers his face with her pussy and ass over the leotard. Then she unsnaps it and puts his tongue to work while his cock is still throbbing. She cums on his face, then tells him to slide his cock in her wet pussy. Just as he gets all the way inside her, she reminds him that she's going to fuck his ass after this. How ever he fucks her, she's going to fuck him. He can't help but rail her perfect pussy hard while she moans and cums over and over on his hard cock. Then she gets on top of him and grinds with his cock all the way inside her dripping pussy. "If you cum, I'm going to make you lick it all out, and I'm STILL fucking your ass after." He tries everything he can but her pussy is too good. She laughs while he moans and whimpers. She knows she's getting all his cum and he's gonna eat it all. When Jessa knows he's about to lose it, she tells him she wants to watch him squirm on the end of her dick when she fucks him after he cums and he's all sensitive. Johnny loses it and fills her pussy with cum, so she straddles his face and makes him eat it all.

Jessa_Jordan_Smothered_in_Jessa_Jordans_Pussy.mp4

Back