Femdom,Tormentor,Strapon, Pegging

Jewelz Blu - Sissy Stretcher | 1.09 GB

Actress: Jewelz Blu
Year: 09.11.2020

Duration: 00:15:21
Video type: 1080p
Video Format: MPEG-4
FileSize: 1.09 GB
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

Mistress Jewelz bends her bitch over to finish breaking in his greedy sissy ass. His only purpose will be pleasing cock of all shapes and sizes by the use of his hungry holes. He loves cock as much as his Mistress loves fucking him making it a win/win situation for both of them. No hole is left un-fucked as Mistress Jewelz mercilessly destroys him a new one with her thick, strap-on cock. She wants him to continue sizing up his fuck-hole and will stop at nothing until her fist slides in with ease.

Jewelz_Blu_Sissy_Stretcher.mp4

Jill Kassidy - Blackmailed Boy | 1.12 GB

Actress: Jill Kassidy
Year: 18.09.2019

Duration: 00:15:26
FileSize: 1.12 GB
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

Jill is a sex-crazed Goddess who has been hearing her roommate get non-stop orgasmic action with her best friend's boyfriend. It's time for Jill to get a piece of this boy-toys action and makes him a proposal he can't refuse. Become her obedient pussy licking bitch or his girlfriend finds out about what a cheating, lying scum he has become. Pierce begs and pleads for Jill to not tell his girlfriend and agrees to do anything she asks to keep his secret. Jill grabs him by the hair, forces him to his knees and shoves his head deep in her pussy to make her orgasm as many times as she desires. To make sure the bitch boy keeps coming back Jill snaps a few photos of his face buried deep in her young, tight cunt. He is now her pussy whipped boy-toy for life!

Jill_Kassidy_Blackmailed_Boy.mp4

Jillian Janson 2 | 1.59 GB

Actress: Jillian Janson
Year: 2016

Duration: 00:44:10
FileSize: 1.59 GB
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 30.000 fps || Format AVC

Miss Janson sees her favorite wimpstain Marcelo walking home from work so she kidnaps him and takes him to her Dungeon. She makes him lick her ass and feet, and then fucks his sissy ass!

Jillian_Janson_2.mp4

Joy, Kat Turner, Lucid Lavender - Three Mistress Ambush | 747.7 MB

Actress: Joy, Kat Turner, Lucid Lavender
Year: 2020

Duration: 00:22:45
FileSize: 747.7 MB

Three little mistresses jumping on one very dangerous boy. That's why he's restrained!!One named Joy makes fun of his drippy cock, one named Lucy has a pretty great store just like mine
and the other one is me, and I'm going to tease this boy until he's begging to cum. Highly entertaining tease and denial taunting.It's my ever so popular escape challenge boy (see also the description in "Not Gonna Ruin You, Promise) in a crazy, 22 minute clip of nonstop boy-owning.
At the end I make him apologize (no small feat) and wrap his dick expertly, and leave him pathetically saluting the air. Recommended.

Joy_Kat_Turner_Lucid_Lavender_Three_Mistress_Ambush.mp4

Kat Dior - Kat Fucks Lance in Chastity Part 2 | 800.1 MB

Actress: Kat Dior, Lance Hart
Year: 22.04.2021

Duration: 00:13:39
FileSize: 800.1 MB
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 30.000 fps || Format AVC

Kat Dior has Lance Hart locked in chastity. His blue balls are aching. She has him well trained at this point to crave a huge dick up his ass. She fucks him in the ass, hard, four times total. This is the second time. Kat laughs when he whimpers and drips pre-cum out of his caged cock. She humiliates him for having a pathetic locked up, worthless cock and makes him beg her to fuck him harder.

Kat_Dior_Kat_Fucks_Lance_in_Chastity_Part_2.mp4

Kat Turner - Endless Orgasms | 1.09 GB

Actress: Kat Turner
Year: 2021

Duration: 00:33:00
FileSize: 1.09 GB

Top 50 C4S hit. This boy just got released from chastity and Kat has him cumming buckets.
Multiple cumshots.

Kat_Turner_Endless_Orgasms.mp4

Kat Turner - Kat's Sex Clinic | 354.8 MB

Duration: 00:07:12
FileSize: 354.8 MB

A girl reached out to me about her boyfriend, Sir Lack of Luster. No passion. Not much of anything.
Don't worry Ashley. I'll show you everything you need to do.Before you know it, I have her boy strapped to my wall and hard as a rock. Take notes, Ashley.
Sometimes it has to feel wrong to feel right. Here's how you make them excited. That's how you get excited, yourself.
Soon, you'll own your very own submissive!

Kat_Turner_Kats_Sex_Clinic.mp4

Kat Turner - Not Gonna Ruin You Promise | 370.1 MB

Duration: 00:08:29
FileSize: 370.1 MB

One of my best boys to film with, he has a fetish for escaping and acting like anyone who restrains him is incompetent. You should see his emails leading up to sessions. Full of trash talking (at first I thought he was a goober, but really just another cute fetish boy doing his thing) and challenges and insults to my restraining ability.Sets up for a great, motivating session, really, once I decide to relax and play the game.He already came once but I'm not in the mood to play. I tell him I'll give him a normal handie, just like you know, normal vanilla friends do.Then I ruin it. And he's helpless. After I told him I wouldn't. Super fun clip.

Kat_Turner_Not_Gonna_Ruin_You_Promise.mp4

Back