Guys with Big Dicks love to Fuck Guys

CorbinFisher Tony Fucks Jack
9b98651a77a15077d290e2c2f0b580dc.jpg

Studio: CorbinFisher

This tall, handsome, red-haired, uncut, big-dicked stud is just what the doctor ordered for Jack as a bit of roleplay leads to Jack on his hands and knees, Tony fingering his hole at one end with Tony's big dick plugging his throat at the other. Seeing Tony in action is always an incredible experience - that smooth, lithe, tight body shows off every muscle as he flexes and writhes and treats his fellow CF studs to a taste of his dick. Jack clearly loves every bit of Tony as much as the rest of us do, as he wastes little time straddling Tony and lowering his hole down on to Tony's hard cock raw.

Format: mp4
Duration: 28:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5849kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download CorbinFisher Tony Fucks Jack

BelAmiOnline - Antony and Andrei Part1
aba162664c6d35b9f6b5cf4f102a069f.jpg

Sexually it has been quite a varied week this week. Starting off with the innocent lust of Tommy Poulain, moving through to the intense encounter with Torsten and Jeroen and now to cap it all off we have a flip flop scene with Andrei Karenin and Antony Lorca. This scene is the continuation of 'Antony's Accidental Lovers' and we chose it a)because we think both boys work really well together, and b) after our predominantly blond and ginger updates earlier in the week we thought that you would enjoy some brunets as well.
Today we prove that domesticity can also be very sexy. Antony is overly excited as just having purchased 3 new pictures, and he needs Andrei's help in hanging them.

Duration: 18:34
Video: 1440x810, HEVC, 1778kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 263.9 MB

Download BelAmiOnline - Antony and Andrei Part1

Hot Fucking of Dex Devall & Adam Snow 1080p
bae1b368ea625a6e340c9d534756d410.jpg

Cast: Dex Devall, Adam Snow
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback

Adam Snow uses his big cock to spread my ass wide open. I seem to love when huge dicks spread my tight hole because I kept backing it up balls deep onto his dick. His thick cock made my tight hole feel good in all the best ways possible.

Duration: 16:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5862kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 709.4 MB

Download Hot Fucking of Dex Devall & Adam Snow 1080p

Beautiful hairy ass of manly man fucked by Fabio Vador
4ceaf791abd319225e26506e37f32ef5.jpg

Studio: CrunchBoy
Cast: Juan Jaguar & Favio Vador

We gave an appointment to Joan, a bisexual guy with a nice hairy ass, and to Fabio Vador, a nice muscular guy from Barcelona. The two guys met at the bar and immediately had a good feeling, the active one took out his cock to be sucked by the guy.... He then broke his hairy ass on the sofa.

Duration: 16:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1922kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 253.7 MB

Download Beautiful hairy ass of manly man fucked by Fabio Vador

BelAmiOnline - Zac DeHaan, Peter Annaud
f43517eb0b94f0b94d822dd528357cb2.jpg

Sometimes the direct approach is the best approach, and Zac's simple 'Hello babe, let's go to fuck' seems to do the trick for Peter Annaud.
Those of you who are DVD fans will remember this remarkable encounter from the DVD 'Size Matter', for most of you though this will be the first time you are seeing this XXL encounter. Peter seems to definitely be the better at giving blow jobs, but I am pretty sure that his cock is the biggest thing that Zac has ever tried to put in his mouth.
The fucking action here is fast paced and intense with Peter taking all that Zac can give.
For those of you who are left wanting more huge dicks all bundled together for ease of viewing, we can highly recommend any of our Size Matters or Offensively Large titles.

Duration: 19:00
Video: 1440x810, HEVC, 1999kbps

File size: 300.9 MB

Download BelAmiOnline - Zac DeHaan, Peter Annaud

Good Teams Stick Together
566601a36c0b09f50d47a7aa05710385.jpg

Release Year: 2024
Studio: SayUncle

Caetano and Gabriel are stranded in a remote area when they run into sudden car problems. Luckily, Rick shows up with a toolbox and a helping hand. This situation would be normal, except Rick has a big sex toy in his toolbox that lets Caetano and Gabriel know he loves taking big dick. Rick gets excited when he realizes he won’t need to rely solely on his toy today and will instead get to have fun with two real cocks. Caetano and Gabriel get to work getting themselves hard and letting Rick play with them. The Latino threesome gets ultra-kinky and explodes, with Rick getting his face covered in a hot, sticky mess.

Duration: 36:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4755kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Good Teams Stick Together

Hot Fuck of Ange Lyon & Kevin Sportwear, Chapter 2 1080p
cef3da5c224ea615aef8a9f2cf8ca0b3.jpg

Cast: Ange Lyon, Kevin Sportwear
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Condom

In a dusty cellar in a grand French chateau, muscular Kevin Sportwear stands in the middle of the space, his head tilted back in ecstasy as a cute, submissive twink sucks his big fat dick. That’s Ange Lyon, and he knows exactly what he’s doing. His wet lips slide repeatedly up and down Kevin’s shaft--pleasuring him, exciting him, making him want to do bad bad things. Ange’s eyes are sometimes a little too big for his stomach; from time to time Kevin’s long, rock hard dick causes him to gag violently. He continues, unflustered. Kevin is soon ready to take things to the next level, pushing an excited Ange against a bench and diving into his ass with his hungry tongue. Once the boy is ready, Kevin lies on the bench--dick waving about like a flagpole--and encourages Ange to hop on. The cute boy squats over Kevin, slowly lowering himself down onto the muscle man’s huge penis, wincing bravely as it enters his body. Kevin, of course, wastes no time and is soon pumping in and out of the cute twink, who gasps and moans in a state of pure bliss. Kevin’s strokes are fast, deep and utterly relentless. The man is a sex machine, and he’s loving every moment of plowing Ange’s ass. He bangs with eye-watering speed, his balls slapping hard against the twink’s butt, making a deliciously hollow thwacking sound. Kevin eventually pulls out, marveling at the beauty of Ange’s tight hole, before spraying the twink’s chest and neck with a thick coating of delicious cum.

Duration: 22:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7777kbps
Audio: 253kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Hot Fuck of Ange Lyon & Kevin Sportwear, Chapter 2 1080p

BelAmiOnline - Raf Koons, Gary Danton
2cd042d4dbca8ec7d1b0e4c6da5a4bcd.jpg

From this clip, we can learn several things: firstly when Gary says 'I have an erogenous zone, it really means 'I want you to fuck me'. Secondly, Raf really like to suck dick, eat ass and fuck! Even though the scene may start off a little slowly, the pace picks up after a little while and we end up with a really hot encounter between the 2.

Duration: 20:16
Video: 1440x810, HEVC, 1680kbps

File size: 273.7 MB

Download BelAmiOnline - Raf Koons, Gary Danton

ChaosMen Channing & Ransom Serviced 1080p
cfebbc52fd29730489bf6c2494909ddd.jpg

Studio: ChaosMen

As I mentioned last week, Channing has done video work before, but I thought I would put him through his paces. I love how passive he is, and though I know he can take charge, I wanted him to sit back and let someone totally play with his hot muscly parts! His body looks amazing all oiled up!

Duration: 20:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4880kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 763.9 MB

Download ChaosMen Channing & Ransom Serviced 1080p

Back