Guys with Big Dicks love to Fuck Guys

RFC-Hot Fuck With Adam Gray Romeo Davis XL
0e2f4efac61d4b09564ae1de1468804d.jpg

Video language: English

jizz splashing started as he gets his cream fucked out of him and decorates ' chest, and that soon has joining in with his own milky goo! isn't far behind, pulling out and wanking off to launch his load over his buddy's back and bringing their threesome to a sticky finish.

Format: mp4
Duration: 11:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2321kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 203.6 MB

Download RFC-Hot Fuck With Adam Gray Romeo Davis XL

First part of this hot sweaty fuck with techo6
c430a8d535fa77300bc3da5bee843c88.jpg

【顔出し】3年前から出演していた○大野球部が、ついに待望の顔出し出演してくれました!薄顔イケメンです。そして、初挑戦のアナル受けもしてくれました!マジでエロいです。

Duration: 17:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8306kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download First part of this hot sweaty fuck with techo6

Franklin fucks John Thomas
60583268eb722271d4c4f6231b436dfd.jpg

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Cumshots, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles

Timtales is proud to introduce you one hell of a sexy hunk! John Thomas is everything we love. Tall, muscular, blond, blue eyes, and can take any cock size! With a strong body like his, John can take the full pounding. So he begins his journey on Timtales with our Venezuelan huge cock, Franklin Acevedo. Watch John’s eyes when that massive cock first fucks him. Absolute pure bliss! Watching a bottom enjoying himself like John is insanely contagious. Big smile, and bigger cocks ahead for our dear John!

Duration: 28:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6797kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Franklin fucks John Thomas

BelAmiOnline - Zac DeHaan, Brian Jovovich
d9fd2dde6b55c5183e23589b1726c2e0.jpg

If there was ever a quintessential jock couple you would have to look no further than Brian and Zac. They are with us today as part of our Sex Safari series and being photographed by Marty Stevens. Mary started out mainly as a still photographer before moving on to become our lead director mor many years, but on occassion he still like to pick up his camera and see if he still has it. Judging by the results here, taking pictures must be a bit like riding a bike, once you learn how, you never forget. It certainly doesn't hurt when your models are as sexy as these 2!

Duration: 20:36
Video: 1440x810, HEVC, 2692kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 430.7 MB

Download BelAmiOnline - Zac DeHaan, Brian Jovovich

NakedSword-Heath Halo & Brody Meyer
bd6638421ef3094ff58a4e8b0c1480cc.jpg

Stress only intensifies when Jeremy Spreadums shows up at his door. Carter tells him the texts were crossing a line, and Jeremy tells him he's sorry. He tells Carter he can make it up to him

Duration: 19:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5076kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 716.1 MB

Download NakedSword-Heath Halo & Brody Meyer

Matt and Andy Finally Get It On! 1080p
b0ad45619faf9fcc2a21f62f8b34a9fe.jpg

Cast: Luckas Layton, Matt Hughes
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Condom

Confessing his crush, skinny blond twink Andy lets Matt in on his secret, and he’s totally flattered. Moving out, there’s nothing to lose with a bit of big dick fun, and Andy gladly obliges!! Matt’s rock hard dick proves just what a weapon it is as he lets loose on Andy and fucks his ass as hard as ever, slamming it home again and again, flipping the boy over and over as he gets his fill of ass, and Andy gets filled with dick! Spurting whilst Matt grinds hard, his face is then the target of streams of cum.

Duration: 13:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4915kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 478.0 MB

Download Matt and Andy Finally Get It On! 1080p

City Boys Part 2 La Venganza
ca0b075a5baa3233a99838aa5303f929.jpg

Release Year: 2014
Studio: LucioSaints
Cast: Allen King, Aday Traun, Robbie Rojo
Genres: Big Dick, Blowjob, Facial, Glory Hole, Masturbation, Muscles, Tattoos, Twink, Uncut.

Allen King after discovering that Robbie is cheating on him decided go to the bar where his best friend works to venting, Allen full of pain decides that having sex with the first guy he find, will be his greater vengeance.

Duration: 26:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2440kbps
Audio: 134kbps

File size: 497.2 MB

Download City Boys Part 2 La Venganza

Aries & Glenn Raw Flip-Flop
01d27a2f41bb5f30a6634fda6b9c3e35.jpg

Release Year: 2013
Studio: ChaosMen
Cast: Aries & Glenn
Genres: Oral, Rimming, Anal, Muscle, Tattoos, Cumshot, Bareback, Flip-Flop

I am always hesitant to say a particular sex act is a model’s “first time”. I shoot videos several months before a video actually airs, and who knows what a model may have been up to in the interim.Aries had actually tried bottoming once before with a dude that he had messed around with. He said it hurt a lot and it didn’t help that the guy had a huge cock. He pretty much swore off bottoming at that time.I think after seeing guys not only stay hard from being fucked, but also cumming, he was willing to give it a try. I may be jumping ahead of the summary, but sure enough, he had an epiphany that he could stay and actually enjoy being fucked. I loved panning the camera up and seeing that his dick was hard while Glenn ground his cock into his semi-virgin hole.But I get ahead of myself. Aries was dubious about getting fucked after getting more than a mouthful of Glenn’s rather thick cock. After they blew each other, he volunteered to get fucked first to “get it over with.” Glenn had licked his hole, trying to get him in the mindset. I think it worked.Aries is a tough guy so Glenn got it inside him on the first pass. There are a few fun ‘ouchy’ faces though. He may not soon be unloading while getting fucked, but he no longer fears it, and my guess is, after a couple more attempts, he might actually be looking forward to it.Glenn fucks him good, but then climbs on top and gets his own ass rammed by Aries’s cock. Glenn has bepletely versatile, preferring to top, but you would never know given how hard his cock stayed while bouncing up and down on Aries’s dick.Glenn shows what a superstar he is by allowing Aries to fuck him until he nuts. Aries goes slow and steady in order to pull the load out of Glenn. Aries breeds Glenn’s boyhole, dumping his load deep inside!There is a cute outtake at the end for fans of Behind The Scenes moments!

Duration: 28:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2172kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 479.1 MB

Download Aries & Glenn Raw Flip-Flop

Citebeur Tony X Shares His Boy Oscar Tirso - 1st part
63e2d384ab7626a68bbd5b854194b2d2.jpg

Studio: Citebeur
Cast: Matador & Tony Xoff

The incredibly sexy, muscular French stud Tony X is in the basement, craving worship and cock service. His boy Oscar Tirso is eagerly taking care of him, presenting his ass for the taking. Suddenly, a masked man appears... The guy lustfully eyes Oscar's hole and the way he's greedily swallowing Tony's thick cock.Tony likes to share and he loves having another virile, hung, dominant male getting hard beside him. He invites the masked stud to join in and Oscar is thrilled to find himself playing with two massive, incredibly heavy dicks while getting his pussy groped. He suspects he's going to end up thoroughly wrecked. The masked man wastes no time making himself at home, shoving his rock-hard rod deep into Oscar's boy cunt and making him whimper loudly. Tony watches, getting more and more turned on by the thought of joining this underground orgy and pounding his bitch too. A scorching hot bareback threesome is about to unfold, with lucky bottom boy feasting on two enormous, cum-loaded cocks. The experienced submissive twink is in heaven, ready to worship these stunning alpha male dicks with his stretched-out, greedy hole!

Duration: 15:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5028kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 594.4 MB

Download Citebeur Tony X Shares His Boy Oscar Tirso - 1st part

Mika Ayden, Birthday Sex: My Present Is A Gang Bang! 720p
6e2e821a58f9bb36fab701aa4b972d14.jpg

Cast: Mika Ayden
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback

Season 2 of french friends is here! With my friends we are celebrating my birthday! It's time to receive my birthday present: an incredible gang bang! I get busted in every hole! Do you want to join the party?

Duration: 20:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2216kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 356.0 MB

Download Mika Ayden, Birthday Sex: My Present Is A Gang Bang! 720p

Back