Hard BDSM | Extreme Bondage , Torture, Humiliation!

Hannah's Test - Part 1
7b1ec7d8caa50bb5bd0ae27f21afcbd3.jpg

Hannah wants to be a FutileStruggles model. It sounds like she can handle what I require, but there's no way of knowing until she's put to some real world testing. I start gently by simply binding her arms behind her back. Once she is securely bound, I grab her by her hair and start manhandling, spanking, and groping her. I add a neck rope and tie it over head. I add more rope. I smack her ass a few more times. I then add a crotch rope and tie it off over head tight! A rope is tied to the back of her chest harness and she's pulled back towards the post. This further tightens her crotch rope and neck rope. Her tits are exposed and then bound. I smack them for a while with a wooden spoon. She tries to pull away, but this only tightens her neck rope. I still have more plans for hannah, so I untie the crotchrope. I then bind her ankles, but leave a few inches in between. I finally release her from the neck rope and walk away. The clip ends shortly after.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 32:30
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Hannah's Test - Part 1

Play Thing Juliette March, Elise Graves
052329299e8cd869879d0f46358cfd51.jpg

Release Year: 2011
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Juliette March, Elise Graves
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Humiliation

You can see from all of her reactions that the things Elise Graves is doing to her turn her on, even if she does not want to give in to those base, lustful instincts. Her will is not very strong. It is not just the moaning and cumming that gives her away.

Format: mp4
Duration: 44:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 495.8 MB

Download Play Thing Juliette March, Elise Graves

Queens In Bondage
9b64f966572b758e6b95d6ac99f14394.jpg

Release Year: 2024
Video language: English

Carson regular Andrea is haltered, leggingd, roped, taped and ballgagged, in addition to that lycra armbinder shes laced into. Stacy makes an absolutely stunning package in a sleek black ensemble, which contrasts nicely with the tight pink cord rendering her totally helpless; her ballgag is replaced on-camera with packing, a spandex hood, and a snug cleave-gag tied over the hood! In a storyline vignette, hot-bodied Stacy decides equally hot-bodied roommate Eves unhealthy fascination with a certain daytime talk-show host can only be cured with bondage therapy, but Stacy overlooks one significant detail that leads to her downfall.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:01:27
Video: 576x432, XviD, 2885kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Queens In Bondage

Vibrator torment
0f24cc900b7e8809fca6e5d98adb61ba.jpg

Starting off alone in the dungeon, Brandy can't stand up because one ankle is leashed to her neck. When Bryan enters, he paws at her big boobs and strings her nipples toward the ceiling! Roped standing with belled clamps on her nips, Brandy can do nothing as Bryan pulls off her thong panty and ties on a crotchrope. The next scene is a doozy: Brandy is roped into a package and suspended over a vibrator! She can't move an inch as it buzzes against her pussy!

Duration: 1:14:55
Video: 704x480, AVC (H.264), 1117kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 706.2 MB

Download Vibrator torment

Big Titted Blond wrestler take on Voluptuous Red Head
9f96b138b2f249494663c789fe1b22bc.jpg

Cast: Bella Rossi , Angel Allwood
Genres: straight, wrestling, lesbian, lesbian anal, domination, submission, Vaginal Penetration, Face Sitting, Pussy Eating, Fingering, forced orgasms, strap on, LezDom, anal, humiliatio

Angel Allwood and Bella Rossi finally meet on the mats. This match has brutal take downs, head scissors, body scissors and great humiliation. Loser is lifted and made to suck cock up side down. The she is fucked while her hands are tied behind her back with her own wrestler bands. Loser take a deep anal fucking before she is lift and carried off the mats.

Duration: 43:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4867kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Big Titted Blond wrestler take on Voluptuous Red Head

Insex - Dana part 1
055db1b9ce72c0d471033e1a18a75dc0.jpg

Impaled through her cunny, she's singletailed. Then Dana hangs high in a flying hogtie. She's locked in a box and suffocated. Face slapping, face torture, mouth-fucking, and face bondage finish off the poor woman. Her disdain and contempt are a thing of the past, replaced by the hard lessons of helplessness. Dana is awakened in shackles. She struggles to dress herself in stockings and a garter belt. Then her arms are twisted behind her and with ropes, and she's speared with a dildo. Her movements and grunts make her seem more animal than human. A singletail streaks her front and breasts bright red. Dangling high above the barn floor in a hogtie, she looks spectacular. She's lowered until her mouth is cock height, but she refuses to do the honors. So a stim is placed in her pussy. Her mouth-watering bottom cheeks seize with each shock. Instructed to beg, Dana pleads to be fucked as her body writhes in the air. Locked in a box with only her head protruding, a stretchable bag goes over her head, freaking her. She weeps and implores as the bag collapses fully against her face with each breath. No mercy is given.

Duration: 47:27
Video: 720x576, xvid, 1502kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 569.7 MB

Download Insex - Dana part 1

Jaelyn Fox
c3bb4452fc9f876150a900c92561af67.jpg

Cast: Aiden Starr ,Jaelyn Fox
Genres: Tattoo ,shaved ,fake boobs ,Anal ,LezDom ,Ball Gag ,Femdom ,natural boobs ,Pussy Eating ,Corporal Punishment

Jaelyn Fox is super cute and likes to play rough. This innocent looking girl loves licking ass and getting fucked with big cocks. She is put in challenging bondage like the "punishment block," which heightens her experience. Aiden Starr punishes Jaelyn's entire body including her pussy, nipples and butt hole with a riding crop. Jaelyn also cums hard from penetration and heavy clitoral stimulation.

Duration: 50:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Jaelyn Fox

Girl next door Jessi Palmer in a back breaking suspension, skull fucked
4d35278a0431897646cea352becd2e49.jpg

Cast: Jessi Palmer
Genres: Straight ,Fingering ,Domination ,Bondage ,Rope Bondage ,Ball Gag ,BDSM ,black hair ,Submission ,Suspension

Welcome Jessi Palmer to Hogtied. Jessi has that natural girl next door look. Cute innocent, and sweet with a sexy little body and great nipples.
Well if it's your first time at Hogtied you might as well start with a category 5 back breaking suspension. Hung upside down and suffering we vibrate tiny Jessi to a intense orgasm. After that she is ready to come down but we have plans for her cute little mouth; a nice deep throat fucking. While we are fucking her tight mouth, we are making her cum over and over. This is a simple back to basic bondage shoot, with a tiny tough girl and a sexy tie.

Duration: 12:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 460.5 MB

Download Girl next door Jessi Palmer in a back breaking suspension, skull fucked

Dominatrix takedown!
9a8e6ea1770e9d01ef0d9cdc5b45810c.jpg

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Kink

Mz Berlin's takedown fantasy comes true in her long anticipated return to Sex and Submission! Berlin's current profession as a ruthless dominatrix has got her beating and humiliating men for her pleasure. The tables get turned after Berlin insults and slaps Mr. Pete in the face before a shoot in the green room. When she least expects it, he grabs her and drags her over to a toilet where her face is held down and the humiliation and sexual manhandling begins. Then she gets tied up and worked over with his cock down her throat and her pussy and asshole pounded!

Duration: 52:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Dominatrix takedown!

Painful Summer
1d8831e0747d752619b5e5cec78a142c.jpg

Two girls go and spend summer with relatives. They quickly learn that discipline - it is very serious in their family. For several weeks of the girl plop down a hand and also are punished by a belt, a wooden oar, rods, a hairbrush and a kitchen skimmer.

Duration: 1:10:23
Video: 640x480, DivX 3, 1417kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 769.6 MB

Download Painful Summer

Back