Hard BDSM | Extreme Bondage , Torture, Humiliation!

Application Denied
dda1151661549237579b2148fc818cda.jpg

Release Year: 2016
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, Blowjob, Ebony
Video language: English

Ella Nova has a fantasy and she's come to us to have it fulfilled. She wants to feel exploited. She wants to have an experience where someone controls her fate and makes her do something that she doesn't want to do. Or rather, something that she knows she wants but knows she shouldn't do. She showed up wearing a short school girl skirt and knee high stockings. We took it from there.
She has a boyfriend but she also has a secret. Ella has been cheating on him for a while and it came up during a background check. She wants to attend the university but since admissions officer OT has this sweet bit of leverage against her it is not going to be as simple as she had hoped. With incriminating photographs AND her academic future resting in his control, OT has everything he needs to get her to agree to his dirty deal.

Format: mp4
Duration: 54:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2685kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Application Denied

Hooters Glamour Shoot Turns into a Bondage Shoot
2ad73b78d246a00f66591995c0f4a3db.jpg

Nyxon is doing a Hooters photo Calendar shoot. As she is posing she notices some rope off to the side. She asks the photographer what it's for and he tells her that he is also a bondage photographer. Bondage sparks Nyxon's interest. The next thing you know the photographer is tying her up. They banter and flirt as he binds her tightly. Her elbows are bound tightly together as well as her thighs and ankles. She's then put on the floor for a bit before a harness ball gag is strapped into place. She's then hogtied, then to make her bondage a little tighter, her harness gag is tied back. Nyxon only lasts a few minutes once hogtied... Most of the clip is her being tied.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 29:50
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Hooters Glamour Shoot Turns into a Bondage Shoot

I Try Out My New M0Co Jute and Hood on Rachel - Part 4
a59ecc114384808fe45e98d25f9287ff.jpg

This clip starts where Part 3 ended... Rachel's hogtie should be tighter, so I tie a rope to the ropes that have her hogtied and tie it off overhead. Now Rachel is really bowed. I also add more rope to her toes and feet. Once again, I step away and watch Rachel endure her bondage. At the end of the clip, I return to smack her feet with a thin wooden paddle. Her feet get a few smacks and then her ass gets a few more. I'm pretty happy with my new rope and hood. I start to untie Rachel as the clip ends.

Duration: 19:33
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 878.8 MB

Download I Try Out My New M0Co Jute and Hood on Rachel - Part 4

HT - The Strong Vibration - Dark-Haired Hailey Young
9211110a0c827ca069f42fb85f10cdca.jpg

Release Year: 2012
Cast: Hailey Young
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination

The pain of being over vibrated is something that most men do not understand. Hailey Young, to them, just looks like she is complaining about a good time. What they don't understand is exactly how much agony she is in, or why. Sure, the stimulation feels great at first.

She may even get an orgasm or two out of it. But a machine is relentless. It doesn't care that her clit has been rubbed until it is red and raw; that it is burning like someone is running the current directly through it.

She may go numb for a bit. She may even learn to love how it feels. But for right now all she can think about is the things she would do if meant the vibration would stop, even for a minute.

Duration: 40:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5634kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download HT - The Strong Vibration - Dark-Haired Hailey Young

Domination victim
11916971e442bf7b517414834d05d376.jpg

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Oral

Now what Rebecca Contreras got today from Jean Fourne, that must have hurt! Rebecca's nipples were clipped up and I don't even have to mention I guess, that all of her body parts were bound with ropes.

Duration: 1:06:17
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2929kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Domination victim

HT - Calico - Uncut: No editing, one take. All the tying onscreen
deb76dd0dea579e1c503d4dde8d2b9e4.jpg

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Calico, Matt Williams
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination

Uncut: No editing, one take. All the tying onscreen, no breaks for poor Calico.

Calico Lane is back on the pages of "Hardtied". This beautiful lifestyler is as tough as she is pretty. Today we run her through a bondage gauntlet, 4 rough scenes, with out any breaks. We never stop the camera as we roll through one rope bondage scene after another.

All the tying is done on screen and in front of your eyes. Calico suffers through some amazing bondage including a Category 5 suspension and a very special "Draw and Quarter".

During our interview we found out 2 interesting facts, Calico hates foot punishment and pussy flogging.

So today we focus all of our attention to those two things. We are bastards, we know, and now Calico does too.

Duration: 1:18:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2691kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download HT - Calico - Uncut: No editing, one take. All the tying onscreen

Hannah Claydon - Boob tied and ballgagged
6c7c203ccee5ffb44e63c3cf586fd8e1.jpg

Please welcome the awesomely sexy Hannah Claydon to Tieable! We tied her massive boobs in a very special red rope harness tie, and we gagged her pretty face with a nice shiny red ballgag! Lying down on her boobs is not going to be easy for poor Hannah, but she sure loves to roll around in tight rope bondage!

Duration: 4:28
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 173.7 MB

Download Hannah Claydon - Boob tied and ballgagged

Prelude to Peril
5a77cac3a3505a94fa88d14fe32850a3.jpg

This initial trio of abduction centric bondage adventures feature Harmonys most ravishing beauties: Have You Ever Been with Amber finally getting her wish fulfilled by Zana; The DoubleKidnap Experience as new recruits Cory and Abby are brought to a new level of bondage excitement

Format: avi
Duration: 1:45:58
Video: 704x480, DivX 5, 977kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 861.6 MB

Download Prelude to Peril

Steel Chamber
afc4bb34e461d9c01fd89dc4c5e470f9.jpg

The first volume in a promising science fiction saga, this tape features superior lighting, staging and performances. The alluring Jean Bardot strikes an intimidating pose as Rubberella, a fetish queen who rules a post-apocalyptic world. Anastasia Pierce and Paige Richards are acolytes who attempt to turn the tables on their leader. Capturing Rubberella, they toss her into her own conditioning chamber. Down on her knees in a cramped Plexiglas box, she swears revenge. Bearing her teeth and struggling in her skintight black rubber outfit, she is sex defined. Of course, she does escape, and the acolytes suffer her wrath. Hung from hooks and smothered in inflatable rubber bags, buckled tight and wrapped in rubber masks, tortured, taunted and fondled, these girls are terrorized in so many exciting and creative ways. High quality camera work serves to highlight the shining beauty of the costumes and devices, not to mention the magnificent curves of the performers. Throw in some clever post-production touches and the result is a breathtaking fetish offering. Marketing: Worthy of a featured spot in the fetish section.

Format: avi
Duration: 57:20
Video: 512x384, DivX 5, 1464kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 664.9 MB

Download Steel Chamber

Happy Valentines Day 2021
90c9240b3e8eebd08d1bfe5e0b96aa00.jpg

It's Valentine's Day! And, we've lost the good sense to be romantic. Instead, this year, we've decided to explore a little bit of pvc, metal, and fishnets. So, I put on my new pvc body suit, with fishnet stockings, matching gloves and high heels. Johnny then puts leather cuffs on my ankles and wrists and a black metal collar around my neck. Then, he pops a purple latex ball gag in my mouth and attaches me spread to the St. Andrews cross. I try to put on my best enticing show for Johnny. You know, drooling, struggling and generally trying to enjoy my predicament. Which makes for the perfect bdsm valentine's treat. I hope you enjoy! I know I did!

Duration: 13:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5889kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 590.0 MB

Download Happy Valentines Day 2021

Back