Hard BDSM | Extreme Bondage , Torture, Humiliation!

HardTied Veruca James Double Team Tease
242a4795867493157d179db1b8c13a2e.jpg

Release Year: 2013
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Veruca James
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Toys, Hardcore, Domination

Veruca James is slowly and skillfully teased to the edge of orgasm over and over again, but denied permission to cum.
Tied down to a mattress, knees spread wide and hood zipped tight, she is completely helpless.

Format: m4v
Duration: 35:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2238kbps
Audio: 143kbps

File size: 627.3 MB

Download HardTied Veruca James Double Team Tease

Pain slut Satina
59c890cef63efb275b84387dba22a8a5.jpg

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Oral
Video language: English

The dominatrix Lucie Arztin, reincarnated as a nurse, securely fixes the transsexual Satina in a medical chair and gags the transsexual Satina in her medical office and performs various procedures on her: inserts a catheter, pierces the nipples, pumps up the breasts, penetrates the anus, stimulates with a vibrator, uses a dilator.

Format: mp4
Duration: 42:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2562kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 843.9 MB

Download Pain slut Satina

Kingsley's Test - Part 1
d71a775c29d6183abe6ce5dc48afe1b7.jpg

I lead Kingsley in by her hair and immediately start roughly manhandling her. She seems stunned that I am treating her like this. I use her tit as a handle to turn the petite lass anyway I want. I keep a hold of her tit as I repeatedly slap her ass with my other hand. I grab a handful of her thick hair once again and tie a rope into it which is then tied overhead to keep her in place. The rough groping, tit and ass slapping continue as Kingsley yelps and thrashes about. I pump gag her before adding some electrical tape face bondage and tying her tits. A posture collar is buckled around her neck, before I correct her posture even more by tightening up her hair tie. I've been working hard and I am in need of a small break and Kingsley will entertain me. I order her to dance for me as I grab a beverage and a long pointy stick. I pull up a comfortable chair and poke her with it as she tries to evade. I have her turn for me and spread her legs facing me and turned around. After my break, I remove the tape on her face and her pumpgag. She seems a bit frazzled, and I ask if she is ok... she tells me that I scare her, lol, but she also says it's a good kind of scared. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 22:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2926kbps

File size: 495.4 MB

Download Kingsley's Test - Part 1

Syren De Mer tied down and fucked hard without by mercy
9bd07d5c63e999a5430366f446bc24f9.jpg

Release Year: 2014
Studio: SexuallyBroken
Cast: Syren De Me matt williams jack hammer
Genres: Stunning MILF Syren De Mer tied down and sex hard without by mercy by two cocks, brutal blowjob

Her wide spread legs sporting shiny black high heels are tied off to the bed rails to display her shaved pussy and her full breasts jut up to the ceiling. This cougar is ready to go. A neck rope is the final touch to help guide her head down onto the dick.

Duration: 16:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6748kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 834.8 MB

Download Syren De Mer tied down and fucked hard without by mercy

Julia Green - hogtied in her chastity belt
5472b294a9a9e0e199de36639950a7e9.jpg

Many of you will know Julia Green and her famous red chastity belt. She is always locked into it when she works in FoToRo's studio. And she has to wear her big collar as well. This update was shot in that studio, so there was no way we could remove her steel accessories, but they actually look pretty nice with rope bondage. We hogtied Julia to test her back arch, and wow, she can even arch in a chastity belt! This girl knows how to struggle! It's almost like she doesn't feel her steel restraints at all, she must be so used to them by now. Great unique update, don't miss it!

Duration: 4:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14553kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 461.5 MB

Download Julia Green - hogtied in her chastity belt

Master White on sub Stella
135b3b0033496ba009efbbf26fc4ffdb.jpg

Master White takes on sub Stella in this erotic bdsm play session. After explaining the concept of the safe word, Master White blindfolds the pretty brunette and tweaks her nipples, followed by her taking off her panties and getting her ass and pussy fingered by her master. White's fingers are soon replaced with anal beads as he loosens up her ass. Next up is a butt plug, followed by Master White's huge hard cock, slamming in an out between her spank-reddened cheeks, followed by some throat fucking, and fucking before he returns to her face to give her a gagging throat fucking.

Duration: 28:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7814kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Master White on sub Stella

Dungeon Of Domination
f7cc05b04db17aedb0c5739a9fcc0f8d.jpg

Master Liam is a master of domination and is often paid in full when his lovely ladies have squirting orgasms as they are bound to chairs, dungeon devices and spread-eagled and dangling from the ceiling.
Our first submissive is Alice and she is bound to a chair using the latest dental style gags... It's not long before she reaches orgasm.
Next cums Regan Reese, a raven-haired beauty who relishes every constraint and tight tie that Master Liam administers.
Her squirting orgasms are a sight to behold as she squirms in rhythm to the drone of the vibrator!
If you need to be dominated be sure to check into Master Liam's dungeon!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 48:57
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 1928kbps

File size: 737.2 MB

Download Dungeon Of Domination

Keira - open leg bondage
aa805fdd45738ebdf8fb8db66aba5989.jpg

Poor cute Keira is completely defenseless as we tied her arms to the bed frame. She tries to struggle, but we soon tied her legs wide open so she couldn't move much anymore. These upper leg ties work really well! Young Keira was really exposed and vulnerable, tied in this very explicit pose!

Duration: 4:05
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11714kbps

File size: 355.6 MB

Download Keira - open leg bondage

Jolie's Big Tits Bounce as She Hops to the Work Shop to Be Ziptied - Part 3
db524191ec4e440924ea46e5dc24846b.jpg

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... I grab the clear tape and tape Jolie's head completely to the post. Nose hooks come next. They are attached to the nails I hammered into the post earlier. Hooks tug at her nose from the sides as well. I walk away and leave Jolie to endure her bondage while I grab a beverage. About the last 6 min of the clip is behind the scenes footage of Jolie being released from her bondage.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 19:11
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 859.7 MB

Download Jolie's Big Tits Bounce as She Hops to the Work Shop to Be Ziptied - Part 3

Back